View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzemantis View Post
It's not emotional at all. I'm making very reasonable assumptions. Real accidents are rare. I have never seen one personally, and the people I have spoken to have witnessed maybe 1. Even if I assume you are much luckier than me, you're only really witnessing a handful. Not nearly enough to make some sort of confident sweeping generalization.

My point is you can't know. You are the one here claiming to know absolutely about human behavior. I'm just here saying "not necessarily." Further experience shows that when you have someone like you, and internet armchair psychologist, you guys are always wrong. You're wrong because you take hard stances on things you don't know about.

And even if you are these extremely lucky person who has seen dozens and dozens of real wetting accidents in public, I'm still going to call bullshit on you because the spectrum of human behavior is too big for you to be here psychoanalyzing minute long videos. It's a coin flip.

I've never had an account banned on this site. That says more about you than me.

So when you Internet Freuds say things like "most common" you are unknowingly invoking some kind of number, you are implying that out of a total of X occurrences, A happens much more than B. For me to believe that you know what you're talking about, I have to know you've seen all of the X as well as the subsets of A and B.

So I don't buy it. I think you're talking out of your ass.
But why write a thesis on the topic? Post a vid, follow the forum, or don’t. Lol