View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 05:23 AM

Default Five female students.

Sunday evening about 10:30 (it was still light) I was sat at a red light on the edge of student flat lands, when five females came around the corner. Four were wearing tops with short shorts the fifth was in what looked like just a long blue shirt. As they pasted me I looked into my door mirror, the one in the shirt was being help to walk by one on ether side, I was just thinking as she got any shorts on under that shirt when she tripped on the edge of the pavement and as the other two stopped her from falling a lot of bare bum cheeks came into view but no sign of any knickers, just then the light went green.
I turned left and left then left again into a back lane, at the other end of the lane I stopped so that I could look to my right along the pavement, two of the females had stopped and one of them stepped into the road between two cars and ducked down the other got out her phone and started to film her. I could not see the one between the cars.
As I could not turn right I went across the road and turned right down another back lane, by the time I got to the other end and slowly turned right all five were now on the corner of the road, the one in just the shirt was leaning with her back to the wall of the last house, suddenly one of the females jumped back from the one leaning against the wall, she was having a gushing great pee down onto the pavement, as I turned right up the road past them it was now just a dribble, I could not see anything more.
I am just guessing but I think the one in the shirt had no knickers on, and as she was pissed out of her head I think she may have wet herself earlier and taken off her shorts and knickers. I drove back along the road to the lights and turned right and off home.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (06-23-2017), heinzw (08-23-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-26-2017), knarf11 (06-25-2017), observer (08-24-2017), peehunter (06-26-2017), saugruessel (06-23-2017), shredder (08-06-2017), stug2 (06-28-2017)