View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama-el View Post
You realize by hijacking the idea of RFDAW you've basically ruined 3 other threads, or worse--will just make this content harder to find by making a 4th distinct thread since you can't seem to figure out which type of content belongs in the other three, even though it's self evident and obvious

One might think a responsible or talented administrator would suggest people just stick to the 3, since it's a hell of a lot less complicated. But this is a dictatorship Judging by your op 'what I personally find arousing' you're not actually looking for what you claim, what your name is: REAL female desperation and wetting, you're looking for "MY personal taste in fap content"
Should just call it that, since the real content is going in the threads for real content HAS BEEN FOR YEARS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFDAW View Post
Alright guys, this thread will be all about the real female desperation and wetting videos I collected during the years,
This is my own content that I post, I assume (and hope) that al other content found by other members will go in the appropriate thread(s).

Thank you for your "warm" welcome sir, as small as the desperation and wetting community is, we should support each other instead of bashing each other.

But if the majority of you guys think I did wrong, please tell me and I will ask the admins kindly to delete this thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RFDAW For This Useful Post:
ernstfiep (03-08-2018), popo866 (03-11-2018), siegala (04-15-2018), xDarkStar19 (03-15-2018)