View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,351 Times in 209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeed_90 View Post
Im German so don't judge me if the following isnt written as fine as by a native:

Its one of the most natural things, everybody does it everyday. A few times.
You probably clicked on this thread because you like peeing girls.

But why are we into it so much?
I asked myself the question multiple times.
What makes a peeing girl to sexual to us?

One thing is for sure, it isn't a fetish of the modern times.
I want to show you two art pictures, from Rembrandt (The peeing farmerwoman) and Picasso (The abstract painting).

As we see, even in the 17th Century where Rembrandt lived, it wasn't only seen with disgust. They are dead, so we can't ask them what was in their minds while choosing this topic, but for sure, two of the greatest artists of all time took that topic for their images.

Which leads us to the question:
Wheres the magic in girls that pee?
Please tell me your opinion, what is fascinating for you?

For me its - in contrast to us men - the number of varieties that girls can do it.
If I am outside and I need to go I just go to a tree or a wall and go for it.
Girls can do a half squad, a full squad, they can spread their legs wide apart or close together. Her bottom may hover only a few inches over the ground or is lifted higher then her face. Girls are more sexual when doing this, if you watch a man - (I am not into it) - but maybe in the eyes of a women, you saw one you saw all. And theres not that much to see. Girls need to lift their closes so mostly her butt becomes visible. But its not only their posture. The stream can have an incredible number of shapes. Strong and with high pressure, creating a foamy river on the ground. And the same girl can create a hissing, strewing jet another day. Maybe its running down her backside, maybe she stays clean.

I think thats the secret, its an absolutely intimate situation when she lowers down or bends forward while standing what makes the moment so thrilling. Every girl has her own styles. And we arent used to situations like this. Yes, while girls did seen often on partys a lot of boys doing it alike, its not that interesting for them. Arent it the girls, that are going into bushes as small groups, hiding so no males can see anything?

What do you think, why we love it that much?
I am also fascinated by the contrasts to how we do it. But why is it a turn on? For me it seems there is something animalistic about the squat. And the taboo of a woman doing what a man traditionally does. I don't know. I wish I did.
The Following User Says Thank You to chazztabago For This Useful Post:
seeed_90 (06-08-2014)