Thread: Love Nude Beach
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 07:35 PM

I also think that ILTB was the best site ever considering everything.

Beachhunter for example with their extremely boring telefilmed movies from far far away.

Jackass - mostly good but many many ugly spanish fattos many of these films are also so extremely bad filmed that i would like to KILL the filmmaker, zooming in and out, in and out, in and out, mostly zoomed in so that ONE single bodypart, most often the vagina fills the whole screen... I would just like to scream out - I WANT TO THE WHOLE WOMAN, not just a single bodypart, such complete fucking assholes!!

Uncle chester was also very good but that was gone many years ago now.

What i liked best with ILTB footage was that it was always shot RIGHT THERE next to the subject wich gives a real sense of actually being on the beach yourself, even with the sound of the waves in the background, and the subjects are almost always good looking. The videoquality was excellent, NO zooming as the asshole jackass people. And the framing was always perfect, i would really like to now HOW they made all these great videos, i any of you guys have any idea how this can be replicated please let me know because i visit alot of nude beaches myself.

And please share other similar option sites!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bronson For This Useful Post:
playu (03-09-2022)