View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 08:38 AM

Big Ass Haunted Mansion

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Margaret
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Busty, Cow Girl, Cum Shot, Doggystyle, Facial
Video language: English

Ruh-roh, Shaggy! It's Halloween time, and you know what that means! No...not sl*tty girls in sl*tty costumes. (Okay, yes, also sl*tty girls in sl*tty costumes) But it means haunted mansions! Today on Assparade, the Scooby gang gets the chance to check out this freaky mansion on South Beach. Daphne (Jada Stevens) and Velma (Kelly Welch) are better looking than they were when I watched them as a kid! They've got big ol' butts and they're a lot of fun to look at and play with. And I'm not sure that I've seen every Scooby-Doo show but I'm certain that Shaggy and Fred never got this lucky in the Mystery Machine van! Watch this video and then go out to a haunted house with some fine ladies. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky like Fred and Shaggy did! Or maybe you'll get spooked by Old Man Preston Parker. Happy Halloween!

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

All Aboard The Bi Express Part 1

Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

There's nothing sexier than some hunky and fashionable blue collar dudes, and Morgan Moon knows this as she approaches some studs working on an old train engine. It's all the better when they're totally bi and down for anything, pulling those cocks out and letting Morgan or any of the other guys go to town slurping that dick down! With a lovely locomotive backdrop this foursome starts to get bi freaky, loving some MMF style foreplay, but that's just the start as there's another train car filled with Mona Lee, another chick, and plenty more dudes looking to get off! This bi express is just getting cranked up, but you can expect this journey to really plow ahead at full as this 11 person bi orgy goes hard and shows us all why looking good and going all-out orgy bi is the best way to go!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6551kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download All Aboard The Bi Express Part 1

BBW Sandy and the beginner guys from internet

Release Year: 2020
Studio: tuttifrutti
Cast: Suzie Moss
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Handjob Cumshot, Facial, Cum in Mouth

The girls were allowed that evening to enter the narrow ass, which in the future, during a classy fuck, caused powerful eruptions of sperm on their well-groomed bodies, which they willingly rubbed over their big tits.

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6521kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB