Thread: My Aunt
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 04:15 PM

Default sharing spycam videos???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntcon View Post
I have a single aunt who raised me and we are as close as mother and son. Sometimes even more affectionate than that. On occasion, we sleep on the same bed, me pressing my hardon between her ass cheeks. Other times I would kiss her nape or her shoulders, arms and legs, and stroke her ass.

Since I was around 4 years old, I was already attracted to her especially since I got to see her changing a lot of times. By the time I learned to masturbate, I started to fantasize having sex with her or at least watch her get fucked by another man. My fantasies led me to film voyeur videos of her. There were also times when she would ask me to help me with her clothes and I got to see her topless and in some times fully nude. She also doesnt lock the bathroom door when only I am around, allowing me to peep while she takes a bath.

One night while I was especially horny, I got into bed with her and hugged her from behind. She was quite sleepy since she had a few drinks. I crept my hand up under her breasts and when she didnt react I put my hand on top of them. I started fondling her and eventually I pinched and flicked her nipples. Then I hiked up her dress up to her ass and started playing with her clit and pussy from behind. I licked my middle finger then I put in in her and played with her some more. When she got wet I licked her juice from my finger, then I put both my middle and index inside her. I pried her hole open with my fingers and took my dick out and aimed it at her hole, but this time she turned sideways and asked me to stop. She said we shouldnt be doing this and to never try it again. For fear of angering her, I did stop. However our relationship continued the same. I still get to see her naked sometimes and she still doesnt lock the bathroom door.

I also fantasize about watching her have sex with another man with a +7in dick while I masturbate. I wanna see her go crazy with pleasure while another man fucks and creampies her over and over in different positions.

Attached are her nude pics. Most are low quality but you can more or less see the shape of her body. If she turns you on, would love to hear in detail what kinky stuff you would like to do to her.

Thanks!

Sharing????????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lec1881 For This Useful Post:
comeback (04-11-2022), Steffan (05-26-2022)