View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 05:46 PM

Default Early years of female co-workers

Over the years I have worked with a number of females, in the early years in the shipyard that I worked in there were only a few female toilets and they all needed keys to get into them, so if you were moving around the yard you may not have the right key. In some of the workshops there were only men's toilets and so my co-worker had to use the cubicles in them, It became the norm for her to go with me to the loo, I would go in first and tell her if it was empty she would then go into a cubical and close the door, I would go and pee at the urinal, I soon noticed that I could listen to her peeing and this I started to do for a number of months until our work split us up.

At Christmas in our workshop we were having a drink (then alcohol was aloud) and I went of to the gents, one of the cubical doors was closed and a chap was at a urinal, (this chap was an ex.RN sailor and had been giving one of the females in our workshop a hard time,) I went two or three urinals to his right. The door of the cubical opened and it was this female. She came over to the urinals and turned her back to me, and pulled his arm to turn him more towards her. Then she said something like, 'you said you had a big snake, it is more like a small worm,' she then left and went back to the workshop and to the other females who all laughed at him on his return, he never bugged her again.....
After a short time back in the workshop my female co-worker asked me to go with her to check that the gents was empty so that she could us them, after she went into a cubical I was standing outside the gents and put my foot on the doorway step to retie my shoelace when I noticed that I could see under her door to mid calf and her jeans and pink knickers, I tried to see higher but could not get any lower, when she came out I was standing in the passage way to the toilets.
There was a rumour that one of our females had peed in the sink of the cleaning bay at the end of the workshop, but I do know someone was sick in it as I cleaned it up at the end of the day when I used the sink to dump the last of the home brew down it.

I was working with one female on a dead ship when she needed a pee, we were a long way from any toilets so I said why not just go down into the boiler room or the engine room and pee on the deck plate's it will drain into the bilge and just add to the oil and water there. So she said not to follow her and she climbed down the ladder to the boiler room. I watched her move away from the ladder way and so I walked along the passageway above to an access plate to the air intake witch had been removed, from here I saw her lower her overalls and drop her jeans and underwear but could not see her naked ass, she squatted and peed before dressing and climbing back up to join me, now at the other end of the passageway away from the access plate.

At one time me and a female co-worker had to do switchboard watch from 11 pm until 8 am on a ship in dock for a few weeks, we were to be the only ones on the ship all night, there were no toilets working on the ship and so you had to go back in our van, unlock the workshop that we had the key for and use the toilets there. My female co-worker at the time was pregnant and was always needing to pee and quickly and so had set up a bucket at the back of the switchboard room, as we also had to do fire rounds I would do all the walking and leave her to it. As I walked the ship if I needed a pee I would just pee over the side. As the nights went on she would use her bucket when I was still there in the room ( she thought that as my eyes were closed that I was asleep) I was able to hear her peeing. But soon she started to thow up into her bucket as well, I was glade when she left to have her baby.

One job I had was cable-jointing, out and about with a female co-worker in a van we could be anywhere. At times we could be in open country miles from anything, so it was normal for me to pee on the side of the van in country lane while she was working in the back of the van. This went on for a number of days and I was thinking were is she peeing. Then one day she said that she needed a wee wee and as we were parked at the side of a road with no wall or hedge she said that she know that I had been peeing on the side of the van as the mud and dirt was washed of at that point, so she said she would pee at the side also. She waited until we had packed up all our gear and I had got into the driving seat.
She then went to her side of the van, dropped her trousers and knickers and went into a high squat and had a long hard piss, what she had forgotten was that from my seat I had a great view of her bum and piss stream in my large side mirror.

Another time we had finished our work early and went to a pub for a drink before going back to our deport (non-alcoholic, as if....). We had a long way to drive and as we got onto the motorway the traffic came to a full-stop and we were in the middle lane, as time pasted slowly and we moved even slower, after about three hours she said she wished we did not go to the pub as her drink now wanted out, with nowhere to go I said we have some empty plastic tubs in the back of the van, so she jumped out and went around and got into the back of the van, there was a large vent in the wall between the seats and the back, she came up to this vent and said to let her know if we were starting to move, I said yes I would.
I heard her find and open a tub and move-about to lover her cloths just then I had to shout we are moving and this we did, when we stopped again she started to pee loudly into the plastic tub, when she was none I heard the lid being pushed back on and her redressing, as we were still stopped she came back into the cab with me.
I now had two problems one I had a stiffy and hoped she did not see it as she climbed back into the cab, and two I needed to piss now. After what seemed like hours the traffic moved and I turned of at the first exit that I came to and into a lay-by on a side road, jumping out I said to her I was just going for a pee, and went to her side between the van and the hedge away from the back of the van so that pasting traffic could not see me, as I pissed onto the side of the van I tried to see if she was watching but could not see her unless I turned my head and that she would have seen.
So after I was done and got back into the cab I could not see in her side mirror as before she had moved it but not put it back as I had had it so she did watch. My stiffness was now back and harder.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-18-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), JSpeed (03-13-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), peehunter (03-15-2017), saugruessel (03-13-2017), stug2 (03-14-2017), vpw (03-16-2017)