View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 08:15 PM

Default Peeing on the beach

In one summer evening, my wife and I had dinner at a beach restaurant. There were still some people on the beach. At the table we sat my wife had a great view of the sea, while I was watching to the concrete wall behind the restaurant. Just a few minutes later I realized, that I had a super chance with this view. In front of this wall there are some small bushes and it was obvious that this small area is used as a toilet from sunbathers people. I noticed a young couple about 30 years old began to prepare to leave. They put on their clothes and suddenly I the girl run to the wall behind the restaurant. My heart jumped and I realized that she will going to pee there. Just on the last steps the girl began to unbutton the pants (she was in short black pants). I didn’t understand why she was running – whether she was desperate or because her boyfriend waiting for her. She slipped behind one of the bushes and squatted. Because we were in a higher position and the bush was not very thick, I could watch her squatted figure. It looked, like she didn’t care so much that someone could see her. The details were not visible, but it was clear what she was doing there. I was trying as much as possible, not staring at this direction, but it was difficult. Somehow I manage to keep on our conversation so my wife couldn’t understand what I was looking there. The girl was peeing more than a half minute. It was very impressive situation - how I drink ouzo and next to me there a peeing woman.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vperson For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (11-04-2018), geepee (10-31-2018), heinzw (03-30-2019), jbloggs12ppppppp (10-31-2018), knarf11 (03-25-2019), Nonameboyys (02-06-2024), stug2 (10-30-2018), Winterhawks1 (10-30-2018)