View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 07:35 PM

This is a weird thread to say the least... Especially considering this is a site literally titled Amateur Voyeur Forum lol

If a girl is pissing in a public place, I don't see an issue with watching her. And if she's pissing in a "private" place, then isn't she defacing "private" property? Either way you cut it, I don't really have much sympathy for the girls pissing. I don't piss in public, precisely because I don't want to vandalize people's property and because I'd rather not set myself up to be recorded.

Public urination is a finable offense where I live. While I can agree that voyeurism can really straddle the line, I'd say we're looking at a situation where AT BEST both parties are in the wrong. Like sure, the voyeur is wrong, but the people complaining are guilty of public urination and indecent exposure, so how am I supposed to sympathize with either party?

It's clearly different from, say, setting up a voyeur cam in a portapotty or bathroom, or even one of those outdoor urinals, which are intended to be private places. If you're just pissing out in the street for everyone to see, it seems weird to complain if someone records it