View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 06:41 AM

Jizz Quiz

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Brazzers
Cast: Liza Del Sierra
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Liza Del Sierra and her husband are contestants on ZZ's Couples Quiz Show, hosted by Danny D. As they answer questions meant to tests how well they know each other, we soon discover Liza's husband is not satisfying her craving for cock. Desperate for a hard cock to fill her juicy pussy, Liza turns to Danny - who is ready and willing to shoot his load all over her pretty face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 767.0 MB

Download Jizz Quiz

You Messed Up

Studio: Brazzers
Cast: Jasmine Jae
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

After consistently being let down by her neglectful husband, Jasmine Jae makes a deal - if he fucks up again, she gets to punish him any way she wants and he can't say no. Lo and behold her husband messes up again and Jasmine knows exactly how to punish him - by sucking his best friends dick right in front of his bitch ass face!

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5176kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download You Messed Up

Blonde mile julia

Now, baby! - I exclaimed, expecting her to step back, but she, on the contrary, covered the penis with her mouth and sucked it as deep as possible, after which I began to discharge in her mouth until she sucked everything up to the rest, loudly swallowing and moaning. I have never had so much sperm before, but she sucked her all over and didn't choke.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6462kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 1.3 GB