View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatandbald View Post
Final video edited for the second video. This is taking me so long!

At the 58sec mark you can hear my wife tell me "Hes Cumming Des" (Des is my nickname) before Scott shoots his load up her ass. Wife then proceeds to put on a show of Scotts cum dripping out of her ass.

I am going to be quiet for the next week or so as I have to go away on a work trip to London. Wife is not coming with me as she has to work so Im guess she will be getting fucked every day by Scott. Lets hope we get another video call whilst I am bored in my hotel room!

If you had told me on my wedding day that one day in the future I would be uploading video footage to strangers on the internet of my wife taking a huge cock and cumshot up her ass from another bloke I would have laughed at you. I wont lie, I am getting turned on by it especially when I edit the clips on my laptop on site with loads of blokes working around me who might catch a glimpse at any second.

I would love to hear your comments as I have spent a LONG time editing all these videos.
Best clip on this forum for sure!

Been following the thread since your 1st post and i gotta tell you that i don't see the point on protecting them by bluring they're faces... They sure don't care about you... :/

Always wondered though... When the video calls are running are they seeing you at the same time? Are you jerking of and cumming while you watch your wife getting bonned by Scott?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbb1369 For This Useful Post:
DarnellG1991 (06-16-2019), gonza_edelp (06-05-2019), ieu123 (05-24-2019)