View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 07:20 PM

I should start off by saying these are my experiences with girls I was dating or involved with. I consider myself lucky! I’m in my early twenties. There are many more but here are the best:

1. Last summer, wile kayaking up north, my gf and I decided to stop to piss. I pissed (whatever) but then she pulled down her shorts and squatted down, and sprayed mad piss all over the dirt and twigs. It was a powerful spray and when she was slowing down and starting to get up, she sprayed some low lying bush branches under her butt too.

2. Last fall, I was seeing this girl. We were having fun in th back of my car by the bar we were at. I was parallel parked on a road that people only really use for parking. She had to pee, so I took her to the grass on the side of the road. She dropped her pants, and did that half squat where her butt was pointed out, and sprayed pee all over the grass and leaves. I also saw her for Halloween at a local university. She was in one of those sexy costumes.. Outside this bar was a small patch of woods were a lot of people pee. We were drunk all night. We went in together, and pissed side-by-side. She undid her onesie and did that half-squat (that’s how she peed) next to me, spraying this shoebox sized rock below her. All night, we drunkenly pissed in the trees at the sides of the roads we were walking. We must have 7 times that night. Before leaving, she paid one more visit to her rock and sprayed it once again!

3. The same road I talked about in story one with the parallel-parked cars, but different girl. We were drunk, blah blah blah. Walking out to my car, we had to pee. So we walked over to the grass and she squatted down right next to me. She actually needed help being held up so I was holding her as she loudly sprayed the grass below.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnknapp For This Useful Post:
heinzw (11-26-2019), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-27-2019), knarf11 (03-25-2019), madalu21 (03-21-2019), peehunter (03-31-2019), Revr (05-02-2021), saugruessel (03-21-2019), toiletfloor (03-20-2019)