View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,503 Times in 111 Posts
Default A pee park

I am going to tell you about my favourite sightseeing area, which is a relatively big park of 30 hectares (74 acres) in the heart of a European capital.

It has no fixed toilet facilities, which of course is a great advantage. At times of mass events like fairs or exhibitions, or sports events (they deserve a special reference) the organizers usually provide some portable facilities, which are usually inadequate.

The park is frequented by huge crowds, especially on weekends, so sighting opportunities are also numerous. In recent weeks I had three sightings there.

Usually I visit the park to do some jogging and almost always it is my wife who accompanies me.

She has a sensitive bladder and has to go quite frequently, but watching my own wife relieving herself is something quite different from surprising an unknown woman.

One Sunday, while jogging, I caught sight of a Hispanic-looking lady in her 20s heading towards bushes. I knew at once what she was up to so I slowed down, stopped and started moving slowly in the opposite direction. She managed to get some privacy in the bushes so I could see her squatting, but no details. However, a little later, when she raised herself, I could perfectly see her rather skinny ass, when, in a standing position, she was wiping her pussy after urinating. When I saw her pulling up her panties and jeans I simply resumed my jogging.

A week or two later and another sighting, some 100 m up the path from the previous one. Again, I was jogging when I could catch a glimpse of something unusual happening. This time it was a squatting lady in her 30s. She was accompanied by a guy, who was standing next to her on her left side, and was apparently not interested at all, looking for something in his mobile phone. The lady was facing the path and was well protected from the rear by a fencing and some bushes, but not from the front. So, while still running, when passing her, I took a good look between her legs!

She saw me, of course, and started to move trying to hide herself. But the way she did it was quite astonishing. She remained squatted all the time and in that position she started, in a way, crawling towards her man to hide behind him. I did not see any stream, so the moment I saw her she probably had not started peeing yet. Most probably I arrived at the scene a split-second too early.

Even so, it was quite a memorable sighting.

Finally, on another day, when the park was quite crowded with runners, walkers, etc. I was on my training tour again. I was approaching a place where I often pee myself, close to the park's entrance. I slowed down and suddenly I saw something at the opposite side of the fencing. There was a middle-aged black woman Who came up to the fencing, lifted her skirt and took a high squat. Unfortunately, slightly taken by surprise, I made a mistake trying to approach her from the wrong side, where the view was obstructed by a tree. Anyway, I could see at least a bit of her plump ass. It was a short piss and soon she went away leaving a wet spot on the pavement.

So as you can see three sightings within just a couple of weeks make this place quite special.

Let me know if you liked this account of real sightings. If so, I would have much more to tell.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to keenyo1960 For This Useful Post:
ddnpmm (04-19-2017), Evildaron (04-18-2017), gross (04-12-2017), hansdieter (04-14-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (04-22-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), observer (12-23-2022), peehunter (04-25-2017), piemelz1 (01-04-2018), saugruessel (04-14-2017), searcher (04-13-2017), vpw (07-02-2019)