Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pee scenes I have created (in Honey Select Studio) (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=50276)

joecoe 08-15-2018 09:35 AM

Pee scenes I have created (in Honey Select Studio)

4 Attachment(s)
In order not to spam the "Art / Comic / Cartoon Pee Pictures" thread here I will share my creations. I'm not a professional artist, so I only play for fun with positions and environment time to time.

If someone has ideas about certain situations, you can share these ideas and I will try to create the ones I like the most.

I will start with the first responce to request I obtained through pm:

"girl peeing on the toilet floor because someone is using it and then she gets caught"

snafft 08-15-2018 12:16 PM

Request..

Girl peeing alone in swimmingpool, near surface, letting the stream flow on top and below the surface of the water and gets caught by another girl who does the same...

joecoe 08-15-2018 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by snafft (Post 1872871)
Girl peeing alone in swimmingpool, near surface, letting the stream flow on top and below the surface of the water and gets caught by another girl who does the same...

Sounds complicated. Soo far only simple peeing into pool.

yellowii 08-16-2018 01:16 AM

could you do a girl peeing into the urinal through the fly? successfully

Daniel_Defo 08-16-2018 05:33 AM

Thanks for sharing! You made a good quality pictures. Can you do a picture of girl peeing in a flower pot?:D

joecoe 08-16-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlsUsingUrinals (Post 1873524)
could you do a girl peeing into the urinal through the fly? successfully

Girl peeing to urinal definitely yes. Through the fly? Probably not, or just from an angle where you will not see the source of the stream and that it is actually through the pants.
The only other option would probably be texture of pants, which shows open fly, and I don't have it.

Honey Select Studio is a relatively simple editor attached to the Japanese erotic game Honey Select by Illusion company.

The possibilities to customize the appearance of the characters are rich, you can also import some popular characters like Ciri from Witcher created by fans, possibilities to play with character positions are rich, you can freely play with the joints, but the possibilities to play with clothing are limited.

The position of the individual pieces of clothing on the figure is dressed, half-dressed, and off. For example Half-dressed for skirt means rolled up, for panties shifted to the side and pants can only be dressed or stripped. In case of some dresses and skirts you can play freely shape them.

I do not create my own maps, clothes, and objects. I use objects and maps from the game and various maps, objects and mods from sites like hongfire or anime-sharing.
Some maps were created as new, other maps were created as imports from older Illusion games, so they do not look as good as the original maps from Honey Select.

I have relatively enough maps of the exterior and interior of the urban areas, some medieval or fantasy maps, but a very limited selection of nature and wilderness maps.

joecoe 08-16-2018 08:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel_Defo (Post 1873677)
Thanks for sharing! You made a good quality pictures. Can you do a picture of girl peeing in a flower pot?:D

No problem :)

Daniel_Defo 08-16-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joecoe (Post 1873824)
No problem :)

Thanks, cool work! :)

joecoe 08-16-2018 10:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
And one story relevant to this community. Stay alert. ;) :D

joecoe 08-16-2018 12:38 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Urinal