Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Can I watch her on skype/kik video chat? (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=51213)

Nbpt14 11-28-2018 11:09 PM

Can I watch her on skype/kik video chat?

I've always kind of wanted to jerk off to someone while they were on Skype or some video chat without them knowing.

Basically you and I would start a video call and you would turn it to the back cam so I can watch your wife/girlfriend/sister/whatever. She doesn't have to be doing anything sexy, but preferably be wearing something tight or revealing. You dont have to be hidden or anything, just dont let her know she is on cam.

You can watch me or not, either is fine with me.

Scarell1 07-05-2020 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nbpt14 (Post 1985313)
I've always kind of wanted to jerk off to someone while they were on Skype or some video chat without them knowing.

Basically you and I would start a video call and you would turn it to the back cam so I can watch your wife/girlfriend/sister/whatever. She doesn't have to be doing anything sexy, but preferably be wearing something tight or revealing. You dont have to be hidden or anything, just dont let her know she is on cam.

Same! I'd love to do this!

Spirou09 07-06-2020 05:08 AM

Quote:

Ce serait magnifique

bigperm1 07-09-2020 06:26 AM

Who wants to let me watch your wife or gf? PM me

Quote:

bigperm1 07-09-2020 06:35 AM

I'm on kik.
Quote: