Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Philadelphia (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=32689)

mpls 07-30-2013 11:52 PM

Philadelphia

Hey guys. I'm in Philadelphia tonight. Does anyone have any recommendations for where I'm most likely to encounter, and with luck photograph (white) girls peeing in public? Any recommendations appreciated! Thanks!

ebonycandiegirl 07-31-2013 12:58 PM

philly

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpls (Post 293702)
Hey guys. I'm in Philadelphia tonight. Does anyone have any recommendations for where I'm most likely to encounter, and with luck photograph (white) girls peeing in public? Any recommendations appreciated! Thanks!

south street, the deck harbor point parking lot, Delaware ave. you would probably be more lucky on the weekend

mpls 07-31-2013 03:38 PM

Thank you!

I didn't see anything last night, which is surprising given the amount of activity in the city but not surprising given that it was a Tuesday night.

I hung out around the largest concentration of bars in town, near 13th and Sansom.

peewood 07-31-2013 05:42 PM

are you stupid ??? I bet the cops also read pages like this, be sure you get caught when you put your hunting location online.

peehunter 07-31-2013 06:55 PM

I think nothing serious if you just watching. I don't know any laws which forbid us to watch in public place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peewood (Post 293912)
are you stupid ??? I bet the cops also read pages like this, be sure you get caught when you put your hunting location online.

dredrickt 07-31-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Not against the law to look, or to conspire to look. Besides, the cops in Philly have better things to do than troll a fetish forum. LOL

mpls 08-01-2013 01:07 AM

I've actually considered attempting to engage law enforcement as a resource, since they see everything. I bet a cop in a big city sympathetic to our plight would be able to tell you right where to look...

00SIvlE00 08-01-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

You sound like the stupid one. There's nothing illegal about looking at a person in a public place, only filming people without their consent is so if you're going to speak about the laws at least learn them first

dredrickt 08-01-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00SIvlE00 (Post 294187)
You sound like the stupid one. There's nothing illegal about looking at a person in a public place, only filming people without their consent is so if you're going to speak about the laws at least learn them first

You can film people in public without their consent. Otherwise CCTV pointed at the street would be illegal. The only place you would start to cross a line is private property and recording conversations.

peewood 08-02-2013 05:26 AM

Ok guys, sorry, different countrys different laws... in the US it´s against the law to pee outdoors, but legal to watch a person pee...in my country it´s legal to pee outdoors but illegal to watch a person pee