Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Self made voyeur photos and videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sister in Law (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=64885)

guymartin 10-02-2023 01:47 AM

Sister in Law

Hello everyone, i finally made an account because i wanted to share my achivements with you guys. So what happened today was that my brother invited me to his home for lunch and whatnot-quite common since we do a lot of stuff together. He‘s with his girlfriend together for like 2 years now They are 32&25.
I always had eyes for her since she‘s such a lovely girl and sometimes is dress like she needs it deep and hard. Maybe my brother‘s not a bed hero-i don‘t know. but she has some kinda magic to her that always makes me fantasize about going upstairs with her and showing her what she’s missing out, while my brother‘s sitting around clueless in the living room.
Today was the first time that i had the balls to sneak in for an upskirt picture, as she once again wore her beautiful skirt with black pantyhose. Holy f*ck was my heart beating as I took the chance while my brother was on the toilet and she was preparng the food. Anyways, here you have the achievments. If you like them, I‘ll try to get more of her, since we spend quite a bit of time together and I start getting to like the adrenaline pumping thru me when trying to take naughty pictures of her being unaware.

guymartin 10-02-2023 01:53 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Preparing lunch and quick pictures under the tabel. unfortunately she kept her legs shut like an innocent little lady.

Mattsd2271 10-02-2023 03:36 AM

Awesome

sadsap 10-02-2023 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4062210)
Preparing lunch and quick pictures under the tabel. unfortunately she kept her legs shut like an innocent little lady.

Great start, let’s see more of her as she has sexy looking legs. Defo need to see a lot more of her

Damnhorny1 10-04-2023 10:25 AM

Good stuff, I can imagine how hot her pussy is

Natalie Banus 10-04-2023 09:51 PM

Encouraging start......
Looking forward to seeing some more revealing pics/vids.....
What are her tits like? Does she wear revealing tops at all?

guymartin 10-05-2023 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie Banus (Post 4065084)
Encouraging start......
Looking forward to seeing some more revealing pics/vids.....
What are her tits like? Does she wear revealing tops at all?

I’ll see what I can do. Will be visiting them tomorrow again. Let’s hope for the best she will wear something interesting

guymartin 10-05-2023 11:10 AM

6 Attachment(s)
It’s not much, but I can remember her selling shoes online and me of course screenshoting it. I would die to have seen her wearing them. Maybe since I never saw her wearing those heels, their only purpose was to serve in bed. I could imagine my brother being into feet/stockings/legs.
Maybe I should have bought them anonymously and imagined her wearing them.

trhh2015 10-07-2023 03:54 PM

more of her please

guymartin 10-08-2023 08:21 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Told you I wont let you guys down. Been to my brother‘s today again for no special occasion, so I wasn‘t expecting much of my SIL. She still wore at least some very tight leggins, which got me heated up a lot and I needed to force myself to act cool and normal.
While getting a shot at her perfectly fuckable ass, she turned around immidiately. I wasn‘t too obvious about holding my phone camera at her butt-still hope she didn‘t get suspicious tho.. But I was pretty much shaking, so any advice would come in handy on how to pull stuff like that off without acting too creepy and weird.