Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Why is no one talking about voyr1p on here? (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=65617)

bongcloud 02-22-2024 11:05 PM

Why is no one talking about voyr1p on here?

I see no one is talking about voyr1p. I know a lot of people don't agree with it or think it's sus, that they betrayed content creators and stuff like that. Does people just keep it on the low or is it about time we have a thread about them?

Not looking to promote them at all and i've never been a C.C. fan either.

BUT, it pains me that they have a few collections i'd love to complete!!!

On one hand, there is people taking advantage of people by selling voy content and on the other hand, voy collectors are as good as dead. You almost don't find any voy collectors anymore nowadays.

Anyway, just thought i'd open up the discussion while bringing up the latest money sucker that is voyr1p.

Hope Ya'll having a good day!:cool:

jdlz433 02-23-2024 05:09 AM

I agree!

I think whoever is the snake behind C.C. is the same serpent behind voyr1p. They didn't even bother to change the color scheme. The fonts are the same and the button colors are the same.

I shared original contents exclusively in cc and after the shit they pulled, it just discourages content creators like me to share original content ever again.

Waesserchentrueber 02-23-2024 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdlz433 (Post 4222494)
I think whoever is the snake behind C.C. is the same serpent behind voyr1p. They didn't even bother to change the color scheme. The fonts are the same and the button colors are the same.

I shared original contents exclusively in cc and after the shit they pulled, it just discourages content creators like me to share original content ever again.

Yeah, they pretty much singlehandedly killed all trust in mutual sharing. Grab the money and run is bad enough, but grab the content, and the money, run and then sell the content another time is really low.
I sincerely hope that no one pays them any more than what they took already. And if they are ever found, may whatever god they pray to have mercy on their shitholes.

(I do not condone violence towards people. This is figurative speech to illustrate my deep disappointment towards the lows that some humans can reach.)

JackNapier 02-24-2024 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waesserchentrueber (Post 4222637)
Yeah, they pretty much singlehandedly killed all trust in mutual sharing. Grab the money and run is bad enough, but grab the content, and the money, run and then sell the content another time is really low.
I sincerely hope that no one pays them any more than what they took already. And if they are ever found, may whatever god they pray to have mercy on their shitholes.

(I do not condone violence towards people. This is figurative speech to illustrate my deep disappointment towards the lows that some humans can reach.)

Yeah, they made a fuck ton of enemies stealing that stuff

Selena-4A8C 02-25-2024 07:24 AM

voyr1p is blocking VPN connections.

It seems they did not share my OC from CC. I did not see it

Waesserchentrueber 02-25-2024 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selena-4A8C (Post 4224688)
voyr1p is blocking VPN connections.

It seems they did not share my OC from CC. I did not see it

Not yet... They are adding more creators' stuff by the day.

bongcloud 03-01-2024 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waesserchentrueber (Post 4224713)
Not yet... They are adding more creators' stuff by the day.

Adding stuff everyday but lately, it's been shitty content tbh. Maybe they're already out of good collections idk.

Randomnameguy 03-05-2024 03:21 AM

club Cr&&_P

Did anyone save any of the vids from that shit show that stole peoples money and then took all the content and never came back on line???

If you used to post there hit me up on PM..

Maybe we can build a little mega trade community...

parkinglot1998 03-05-2024 12:49 PM

never trusted CC and don't trust voyrip. Always had more success one-on-one exchanging with trusted voys.

PM me if interested.

JackNapier 03-05-2024 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randomnameguy (Post 4234400)
Did anyone save any of the vids from that shit show that stole peoples money and then took all the content and never came back on line???

If you used to post there hit me up on PM..

Maybe we can build a little mega trade community...

Mega and reddit will shut down groups like that.

However, one on one doesnt attract much attention from mega.