Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Change rooms, Shower rooms and dressing rooms (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Living with mom (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=47270)

TormentedSon 12-29-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb1369 (Post 1634386)
Have you tried just acting normal with your phone, something like you are playing a game a snap those pics instead. Just don't forget to remove the camera shutter sound... ;)

Sometimes it's more in your head that she probably noticed something...

That or just casually forget your phone in a strategic place with a motion sensing pic capture app.

Propping my phone up in the direction of the shower, in my opinion, would be a dead giveaway. Also, lingering in one spot might make her suspicious too, and I don't want to ruin my chance of take pics in the future. I have thought of the spy cam option, but I'm just not sure how I would do that yet. I'm guessing they aren't cheap either.

bbb1369 12-29-2017 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TormentedSon (Post 1634505)
Propping my phone up in the direction of the shower, in my opinion, would be a dead giveaway. Also, lingering in one spot might make her suspicious too, and I don't want to ruin my chance of take pics in the future. I have thought of the spy cam option, but I'm just not sure how I would do that yet. I'm guessing they aren't cheap either.

https://www.gearbest.com/ip-cameras/pp_1098732.html

Check this one out... ;)

kerlaud 01-04-2018 01:02 PM

too beautiful

TormentedSon 01-05-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerlaud (Post 1641376)
too beautiful

Thank you! I agree.

TormentedSon 01-06-2018 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Almost got caught on this one. She was looking my way when I was walking by.

bbb1369 01-06-2018 11:51 AM

Getting better every time! Keep it up mate!

Something tells me that if you don't hide the fact that you are taking pics of her and instead make some jokes about that she maybe be up for it... ;)

She has an amazing body!

TormentedSon 01-06-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb1369 (Post 1643544)
Getting better every time! Keep it up mate!

Something tells me that if you don't hide the fact that you are taking pics of her and instead make some jokes about that she maybe be up for it... ;)

She has an amazing body!

That would be wild...if she were up for it. That would definitely change the nature of our relationship, dramatically. I can't imagine the rush I would feel, holding a camera toward her un-clothed body...with her approval. My trembling hands would struggle to keep the camera still. It would, without a doubt, move my perception of her as one who coexists with me in a mode of naivety and into one of awareness. A consciousness that a door was being opened into a new realm, an intimacy that should only be reserved for lovers, because the connection, the love a mother has for her son is a very deep bond, one that is very different than marriage. To couple that with the fires of lust could produce an uncontrollable, dangerous flame.

It's in this fantasy that I exist in a unique way. My proximity to it, her naked body literally a few feet away, the ability to snap secret pics of her like this...mind-boggling.

I could also ruin all of this (the comfort zone to use the same bathroom, to be unclothed, etc) if I pushed this too far.

bbb1369 01-07-2018 09:56 PM

You will never know until that day happens...

And when it does, if it doesn't go as you want, you can always escuse yourself as beeing a joke! ;)

mudrunner1 01-15-2018 12:09 PM

!!!

keep up the good work, holy shity she has an amazing figure! lucky man. keep us posted!!!

TormentedSon 01-19-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudrunner1 (Post 1653623)
keep up the good work, holy shity she has an amazing figure! lucky man. keep us posted!!!

Thanks, mudrunner. At times, I can't tell if I'm lucky...or cursed. I'm living with a female, with a body like this, that I can't touch. I may end up going insane.