Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Peeing through zipper/fly (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=51382)

Bigsirj 12-16-2018 11:42 PM

Peeing through zipper/fly

I always LOVE the idea of girls peeing like a man (especially when they shake it off like a man). But it's not 100% unless they pull their zipper/fly down/open. I'm looking for content of women peeing with their fly unzipped or open without them taking off or pulling down thier pants. Thank you very much.

Bigsirj 12-18-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowii (Post 2009300)
That's all I got. Do you have anything?

I have a few but I don't know how to upload vids from my library. I have one where a Japanese girl in a bunny costume is using a urinal and is peeing through her fly. I just need help uploading the video.

yellowii 12-18-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsirj (Post 2009542)
I have a few but I don't know how to upload vids from my library. I have one where a Japanese girl in a bunny costume is using a urinal and is peeing through her fly. I just need help uploading the video.

click the paperclip icon

Bigsirj 12-18-2018 11:34 PM

The ultimate definition of my thread

1 Attachment(s)
Granted, it's quality was that of a long time ago and the angle is not that great. But the fact you can see her stream and peeing through her fly means she has excellent aim. I wouldn't mind sharing a urinal with her, crossing streams and shaking it off together.

Bigsirj 12-18-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowii (Post 2009618)
click the paperclip icon

Thanks. I had to get out of mobile and switch to desktop.

Bigsirj 12-18-2018 11:44 PM

Short but sweet

1 Attachment(s)
To quote DJ Khaled: "Another one!"

Bigsirj 12-18-2018 11:57 PM

For some Consolation, there's a site called omoorg.Com dedicated to peeing. I tried typing a search for peeing through zipper. There is a thread but I can't access it, even when I'm a member. If anyone could get those type of photos or videos, I deeply appreciate it.

Bigsirj 12-19-2018 12:09 AM

Pissrip.Com
Type the words "Violetta like a man"
Speaking language is European. Idk what language to be honest but I got a bit of a translation.

Synopsis: Violetta has to pee very badly.
Just her and a cameraman is in a family bathroom. The cameraman tells her to pee like a man in the sink. The rules are that she can't take off her pants. She can't raise one leg up over the sink. She's allowed to unbutton her top part of her jeans and pull her zipper down. She says that it's impossible, I don't have a dick. The cameraman replies but you have a pussy. She basically made the sink her own personal urinal.

yellowii 12-19-2018 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsirj (Post 2009650)
For some Consolation, there's a site called omoorg.Com dedicated to peeing. I tried typing a search for peeing through zipper. There is a thread but I can't access it, even when I'm a member. If anyone could get those type of photos or videos, I deeply appreciate it.

do you have the url?

Bigsirj 12-19-2018 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowii (Post 2009680)
do you have the url?

I don't. I have the video but it's too large to upload. Just go on Google and type the words I put in the description