Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Change rooms, Shower rooms and dressing rooms (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Living with mom (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=47270)

TormentedSon 12-19-2017 06:45 AM

Living with mom

1 Attachment(s)
I've lived with my mother my whole life. I know what I'm about to say isn't right, the feelings I have aren't appropriate, but I also didn't wish them into existence. They swept in like a perfect storm.

My parents divorced when I was 4, and I rarely see my father. My mother has gone on dates a few times over the years, but nothing serious. We have a strong bond and get along well, but there's never been anything physical. Although she is a very conservative, religious woman, she's had somewhat of a relaxed comfort-zone with me. As a school teacher, she attempts to hide beneath her loose, over-sized clothing, but she has so much shape and curves, I'm convinced that some of her male students must be curious about her body in the same way I was curious and infatuated with some of my female teachers growing up. How could they not? At times, I imagine myself sitting in their desks, wondering what it would be like to secretly admire her at their age. I secretly admire her at my age.

Progressively, over the last couple of years, the comfort zone we've had (changing clothes while the other is in the room, using the same shower, etc) has become more and more difficult for me. At times I'll joke about being the man of the house or pretend I'm taking a pic of her while she's in her nightgown or underwear. She just giggles and let's it slide off her shoulders, but can she see through me? Does she really know there is a battle raging inside me?

How can I have feelings like this for my own mother? Recently, I got up the nerve to snap a pic of her in the shower. I don't believe she's ever noticed my gazes and I've never noticed her watching me. But this picture, the one I've attached with this post, it's an image that is frozen in my brain. I find myself looking at it on my phone throughout the day. To be honest, I've spent a number of moments in self pleasure looking at this image. Although I know a physical relationship with her is an impossibility, I can't stop thinking about her, imagining her, dwelling upon her. I am haunted by her.

cutiedood 12-19-2017 08:08 AM

Post more when you can!

gaurish 12-19-2017 10:01 AM

Looks like she has an amazing body. More please.

bbb1369 12-19-2017 10:32 PM

Now we want more! I'm starting to feel the same as you do! ;)

anders83 12-20-2017 04:27 PM

yeah, upload some pics of her =) let us see her

TormentedSon 12-22-2017 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anders83 (Post 1625108)
yeah, upload some pics of her =) let us see her

I was lucky to get that shot, but I'll try.

TormentedSon 12-26-2017 06:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I got an unexpected Christmas present today. We're visiting family this week, and I was quickly walking by the shower after brushing my teeth, and was able to snap this shot without her noticing. Kind of blurry, but...I'll take it.

I am so-o-o-o into this woman.

bbb1369 12-27-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TormentedSon (Post 1631442)
Well, I got an unexpected Christmas present today. We're visiting family this week, and I was quickly walking by the shower after brushing my teeth, and was able to snap this shot without her noticing. Kind of blurry, but...I'll take it.

I am so-o-o-o into this woman.

That makes two of us! ;)

And that blur effect only works as a tease... :P

I can't wait for proper pics :D

TormentedSon 12-28-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb1369 (Post 1632918)
That makes two of us! ;)

And that blur effect only works as a tease... :P

I can't wait for proper pics :D

Do you have any advice for getting proper pics? I fear she will notice what I'm doing and I'll never have the opportunity again.

bbb1369 12-28-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TormentedSon (Post 1633641)
Do you have any advice for getting proper pics? I fear she will notice what I'm doing and I'll never have the opportunity again.

Have you tried just acting normal with your phone, something like you are playing a game a snap those pics instead. Just don't forget to remove the camera shutter sound... ;)

Sometimes it's more in your head that she probably noticed something...

That or just casually forget your phone in a strategic place with a motion sensing pic capture app.