Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Hidden masturbation (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=48586)

gregm 04-02-2018 08:19 PM

Hidden masturbation

Hi Everyone

New to this particular forum.

I am into voyeur masturbation, like some that can be seen on the reallife cam links etc. I don't really see much here so wonder if this forum accepts or if there is an interest in this community. I have quite a lot of material, if it's best to keep private then get in touch with me I'm always interested in seeing new stuff and sharing (preferrably not just tubesite stuff) best is genuine candid masturbation where it is unaware...much can be seen around the web like through windows, hidden in bedroom/shower. I am keen to see if there is an interest. I have some stuff uploaded in the exclusive section of the voyeur forum as an example under similar username. Thanks

bbb1369 04-03-2018 03:36 AM

Isn't that what a true voyeur likes? I sure do! ;)

Would love to see all you got hidden in there!

gregm 04-03-2018 08:37 PM

Hi bbb1369

Thanks for your reply.

I do have a lot but much of it is not available easily publicly and don't want to be sharing it everywhere but with trusted and likeminded people (especially those able to reciprocate, as I like to see new material). I haven;t uploaded on this forum as not sure what is allowed, as what I have is genuine hidden masturbation caught unaware, including hacked cams, RAT etc. Do you have any material? maybe we can share somehow...

bbb1369 04-05-2018 05:12 AM

Check your PM's ;)

Tomo 04-06-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregm (Post 1743090)
Hi bbb1369

Thanks for your reply.

I do have a lot but much of it is not available easily publicly and don't want to be sharing it everywhere but with trusted and likeminded people (especially those able to reciprocate, as I like to see new material). I haven;t uploaded on this forum as not sure what is allowed, as what I have is genuine hidden masturbation caught unaware, including hacked cams, RAT etc. Do you have any material? maybe we can share somehow...

Write me at pm

Voyeurmr 04-26-2018 01:33 PM

PM’s sent

casquinhas 06-10-2018 05:55 PM

Hum, love this. Would like to see that material too. Love the forum links for voy stuff.

SlyMcFly13 04-11-2021 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregm (Post 1743090)
Hi bbb1369

Thanks for your reply.

This is exactly what I have been looking for as well but do not have any of my own. I mostly find what I can on xhamster and other sites.

buddy82 04-11-2021 04:32 PM

sharing

Hey gregm that's what this forum is all about! Share away brother.

Krypton_son 05-11-2021 08:25 PM

I am very into that. I would love to see what you have.