Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Self made voyeur photos and videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Wife on Display (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=66038)

Wifeondisplay 04-19-2024 07:37 PM

Wife on Display

I have taken many unaware pics of my wife over the last decade or so. I've always enjoyed doing that and have from time to time posted a pic here or there but have never posted a great number of them. they are primarily for my own enjoyment although I have enjoyed the comments they get and the idea of strangers seeing her unaware. I was going back through all the pics I have of her and thought it might be interesting to put the pics out there on an ongoing thread and see where it goes. Before I start understand that I don't have any with her face showing, some may not be the best quality, and many are of similar situations.

She was in her early 40's when I started and had had 4 kids. Any comments are welcome. We'll see where this goes.

JackNapier 04-20-2024 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifeondisplay (Post 4278989)
I have taken many unaware pics of my wife over the last decade or so. I've always enjoyed doing that and have from time to time posted a pic here or there but have never posted a great number of them. they are primarily for my own enjoyment although I have enjoyed the comments they get and the idea of strangers seeing her unaware. I was going back through all the pics I have of her and thought it might be interesting to put the pics out there on an ongoing thread and see where it goes. Before I start understand that I don't have any with her face showing, some may not be the best quality, and many are of similar situations.

She was in her early 40's when I started and had had 4 kids. Any comments are welcome. We'll see where this goes.

No face ok with me. Many of her topless in panties?

Natalie Banus 04-20-2024 07:36 AM

Looking forward to seeing what you/she's got to offer us....

JackNapier 04-20-2024 08:36 AM

No face ok with me. Topless in panties vids and pics?

Wifeondisplay 04-20-2024 01:25 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the very first sneaky pics I ever took of her. Wasn't sure whether she would catch me. She leaves the door slightly open whenever she showers so it was easy to just peek in and get a view. I always enjoy looking in as she showers even though I can see her whenever I want, guess thats the voyeur in me. She was early 40's here, mom of 4.

Hope you enjoy these very first ones.

Natalie Banus 04-20-2024 01:55 PM

Lovely start,thank you!!
Looks like she's got a good set of tits on her!! What size is she?
And a bit of a landing strip going on with her pussy!!!
Eagerly awaiting more!!!

Wifeondisplay 04-20-2024 02:05 PM

Thanks, glad you like.

Yes, her tits are big, large 34C's. She is small in size, only about 5 ft tall so her big tits really stand out on her body frame.

More to come. Thanks

Wifeondisplay 04-20-2024 02:42 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Second attempt. I realized that she could not see me if the door was kept closed most of the way. She wears glasses and without them her eyesight is not great.

Enjoy seeing a normal mom around town as she takes her shower and you peek in.

Natalie Banus 04-20-2024 04:27 PM

Really getting hard looking at these!!!
Any video to come?
How about some of her getting changed too??

Wifeondisplay 04-20-2024 08:34 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the comments. Yes, will have some short videos at some point.

Next time I moved the cam inside the room, not shooting from outside. Was able to get better views. As always, the pics will get better as I continued to learn. Check out these big 34C's on this mommy.