Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Change rooms, Shower rooms and dressing rooms (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Living with mom (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=47270)

TormentedSon 12-19-2017 05:45 AM

Living with mom

1 Attachment(s)
I've lived with my mother my whole life. I know what I'm about to say isn't right, the feelings I have aren't appropriate, but I also didn't wish them into existence. They swept in like a perfect storm.

My parents divorced when I was 4, and I rarely see my father. My mother has gone on dates a few times over the years, but nothing serious. We have a strong bond and get along well, but there's never been anything physical. Although she is a very conservative, religious woman, she's had somewhat of a relaxed comfort-zone with me. As a school teacher, she attempts to hide beneath her loose, over-sized clothing, but she has so much shape and curves, I'm convinced that some of her male students must be curious about her body in the same way I was curious and infatuated with some of my female teachers growing up. How could they not? At times, I imagine myself sitting in their desks, wondering what it would be like to secretly admire her at their age. I secretly admire her at my age.

Progressively, over the last couple of years, the comfort zone we've had (changing clothes while the other is in the room, using the same shower, etc) has become more and more difficult for me. At times I'll joke about being the man of the house or pretend I'm taking a pic of her while she's in her nightgown or underwear. She just giggles and let's it slide off her shoulders, but can she see through me? Does she really know there is a battle raging inside me?

How can I have feelings like this for my own mother? Recently, I got up the nerve to snap a pic of her in the shower. I don't believe she's ever noticed my gazes and I've never noticed her watching me. But this picture, the one I've attached with this post, it's an image that is frozen in my brain. I find myself looking at it on my phone throughout the day. To be honest, I've spent a number of moments in self pleasure looking at this image. Although I know a physical relationship with her is an impossibility, I can't stop thinking about her, imagining her, dwelling upon her. I am haunted by her.

cutiedood 12-19-2017 07:08 AM

Post more when you can!

gaurish 12-19-2017 09:01 AM

Looks like she has an amazing body. More please.

bbb1369 12-19-2017 09:32 PM

Now we want more! I'm starting to feel the same as you do! ;)

anders83 12-20-2017 03:27 PM

yeah, upload some pics of her =) let us see her

TormentedSon 12-22-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anders83 (Post 1625108)
yeah, upload some pics of her =) let us see her

I was lucky to get that shot, but I'll try.

TormentedSon 12-26-2017 05:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I got an unexpected Christmas present today. We're visiting family this week, and I was quickly walking by the shower after brushing my teeth, and was able to snap this shot without her noticing. Kind of blurry, but...I'll take it.

I am so-o-o-o into this woman.

bbb1369 12-27-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TormentedSon (Post 1631442)
Well, I got an unexpected Christmas present today. We're visiting family this week, and I was quickly walking by the shower after brushing my teeth, and was able to snap this shot without her noticing. Kind of blurry, but...I'll take it.

I am so-o-o-o into this woman.

That makes two of us! ;)

And that blur effect only works as a tease... :P

I can't wait for proper pics :D

TormentedSon 12-28-2017 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb1369 (Post 1632918)
That makes two of us! ;)

And that blur effect only works as a tease... :P

I can't wait for proper pics :D

Do you have any advice for getting proper pics? I fear she will notice what I'm doing and I'll never have the opportunity again.

bbb1369 12-28-2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TormentedSon (Post 1633641)
Do you have any advice for getting proper pics? I fear she will notice what I'm doing and I'll never have the opportunity again.

Have you tried just acting normal with your phone, something like you are playing a game a snap those pics instead. Just don't forget to remove the camera shutter sound... ;)

Sometimes it's more in your head that she probably noticed something...

That or just casually forget your phone in a strategic place with a motion sensing pic capture app.

TormentedSon 12-29-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb1369 (Post 1634386)
Have you tried just acting normal with your phone, something like you are playing a game a snap those pics instead. Just don't forget to remove the camera shutter sound... ;)

Sometimes it's more in your head that she probably noticed something...

That or just casually forget your phone in a strategic place with a motion sensing pic capture app.

Propping my phone up in the direction of the shower, in my opinion, would be a dead giveaway. Also, lingering in one spot might make her suspicious too, and I don't want to ruin my chance of take pics in the future. I have thought of the spy cam option, but I'm just not sure how I would do that yet. I'm guessing they aren't cheap either.

bbb1369 12-29-2017 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TormentedSon (Post 1634505)
Propping my phone up in the direction of the shower, in my opinion, would be a dead giveaway. Also, lingering in one spot might make her suspicious too, and I don't want to ruin my chance of take pics in the future. I have thought of the spy cam option, but I'm just not sure how I would do that yet. I'm guessing they aren't cheap either.

https://www.gearbest.com/ip-cameras/pp_1098732.html

Check this one out... ;)

kerlaud 01-04-2018 01:02 PM

too beautiful

TormentedSon 01-05-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerlaud (Post 1641376)
too beautiful

Thank you! I agree.

TormentedSon 01-06-2018 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Almost got caught on this one. She was looking my way when I was walking by.

bbb1369 01-06-2018 11:51 AM

Getting better every time! Keep it up mate!

Something tells me that if you don't hide the fact that you are taking pics of her and instead make some jokes about that she maybe be up for it... ;)

She has an amazing body!

TormentedSon 01-06-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb1369 (Post 1643544)
Getting better every time! Keep it up mate!

Something tells me that if you don't hide the fact that you are taking pics of her and instead make some jokes about that she maybe be up for it... ;)

She has an amazing body!

That would be wild...if she were up for it. That would definitely change the nature of our relationship, dramatically. I can't imagine the rush I would feel, holding a camera toward her un-clothed body...with her approval. My trembling hands would struggle to keep the camera still. It would, without a doubt, move my perception of her as one who coexists with me in a mode of naivety and into one of awareness. A consciousness that a door was being opened into a new realm, an intimacy that should only be reserved for lovers, because the connection, the love a mother has for her son is a very deep bond, one that is very different than marriage. To couple that with the fires of lust could produce an uncontrollable, dangerous flame.

It's in this fantasy that I exist in a unique way. My proximity to it, her naked body literally a few feet away, the ability to snap secret pics of her like this...mind-boggling.

I could also ruin all of this (the comfort zone to use the same bathroom, to be unclothed, etc) if I pushed this too far.

bbb1369 01-07-2018 09:56 PM

You will never know until that day happens...

And when it does, if it doesn't go as you want, you can always escuse yourself as beeing a joke! ;)

mudrunner1 01-15-2018 12:09 PM

!!!

keep up the good work, holy shity she has an amazing figure! lucky man. keep us posted!!!

TormentedSon 01-19-2018 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudrunner1 (Post 1653623)
keep up the good work, holy shity she has an amazing figure! lucky man. keep us posted!!!

Thanks, mudrunner. At times, I can't tell if I'm lucky...or cursed. I'm living with a female, with a body like this, that I can't touch. I may end up going insane.

mudrunner1 01-19-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TormentedSon (Post 1657558)
Thanks, mudrunner. At times, I can't tell if I'm lucky...or cursed. I'm living with a female, with a body like this, that I can't touch. I may end up going insane.

just keep ya mind on trying to get more content, so that will help keep my mind off ya hands on her lol
cant wait to see your next post....

TormentedSon 01-20-2018 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Was able to get a bit closer, walked by, wasn't looking, holding phone, managed to get lucky with this shot (in my opinion). It's wild to me that there was a day when this breast brought so much comfort (as an infant), but now brings so much torment. So close, yet so far.

michael2 01-21-2018 03:38 PM

Great tit!

mudrunner1 01-21-2018 03:39 PM

YES. you are getting better and better by the day.... lucky man..... !!!!!!!!!! sexy as fuck.

TormentedSon 01-22-2018 07:41 AM

The adventure continues: Living with mom

1 Attachment(s)
Was able to get another shot passing through. More frontal this time (gawd...I'm dying here). I'm trying so hard to find a reason why being intimate with her would be acceptable and possible (which would require her approval too). She doesn't drink, but I sure wish she did. As far as I know, she hasn't been with a man since I was young. I don't know how things work downstairs regarding female anatomy, but...is it possible that her next encounter would feel similar to the first time (for her...and the participant)?

mudrunner1 01-25-2018 07:04 PM

update?!?!?! the anticipation is killing us~

jaylikesculo 01-27-2018 08:55 PM

are there vids? she's hot af lol

heisenberglord30 01-30-2018 10:39 PM

She's really hot mate,
ever tried to leave a camera recording under something?

these days almost caught my maid bathing

TormentedSon 02-01-2018 10:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
On day I fear will willpower will betray me and I'll find myself entering that shower. There's a very good chance it would ruin the freedom I now have to admire her in this way. But, what if?

mudrunner1 02-02-2018 07:24 PM

wow, better and better... i would totally buy you an hd spy cam !!!!

raybau 02-03-2018 10:40 PM

Time to engineer being "accidentally" caught by her having a stroke, ideally with a pair of her knickers or something that makes it clear in a subtle way where your thoughts are as you play. Might unlock an interesting discussion - at worst a little embarrassment which she'll likely gloss over if she's not interested in going there.

johndinodamolsch 02-13-2018 06:02 PM

I can certainly see why youre tormented! Great pics but unlucky with the situation lol

TormentedSon 02-18-2018 03:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Woman of my dreams, a few feet away every morning. I hope for the look, the touch, the embrace, leading to more. At times, inappropriate thoughts enter my mind of how to accomplish that, a little too much to drink, perhaps something to help her sleep, opening the robe that she wears as I look down upon her body on the bed, trembling with forbidden lust as my mind races, full of the memories, the reminder of the fantasies that have haunted me as I hold the robe's tie in my hand, the bed post, the bed's frame calling out to me, tempting me to do something I should be completely ashamed to consider. I shake the thoughts from my head and pass her by, only to repeat this painful exercise each day.

mudrunner1 02-18-2018 03:06 PM

always a delight to see your post pop up.... ya could get a sleep pic i have no doubt.

TormentedSon 03-09-2018 07:06 AM

Living with mom

1 Attachment(s)
Would you all hate me if I resorted to putting a little something in her drink? How can I withstand the gravitational pull of her body anymore?

bbb1369 03-09-2018 10:27 AM

Would you hate me if i told you i keep cumming with your mom's pics? ;) :o

mudrunner1 03-11-2018 01:52 PM

we'd hate for you not to, lol a long awaited update!

sith11 03-12-2018 05:50 PM

I am sorry if it has been explained before

how do you get those shots?

hidden cam in her bathroom?

if there is, what kind? and where did you set it up?

is there a video?

she is fantastic, love her body and I would be going crazy too, keep us informed please

TormentedSon 03-13-2018 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sith11 (Post 1718834)
how do you get those shots?

hidden cam in her bathroom?

if there is, what kind? and where did you set it up?

is there a video?

she is fantastic, love her body and I would be going crazy too, keep us informed please

My mother and I have always had a "comfortable" relationship as it relates to nudity. When I entered my middle school years, I kept waiting for her to put some boundaries on that, but she never did. Part of me wants to believe she's naive and really misunderstands how males are built. I really don't know what's going on in her head. She has no problem coming into the bathroom and taking a shower when I'm getting ready for the day. To say it's been difficult would be an understatement. How do I take these shots? With my smart phone. I'm very careful not to look directly at her while she's in the shower, which is why I think she's comfortable with me being in the same room. However, by holding my phone to my side, I take some pics as I walk by.

TormentedSon 03-14-2018 06:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The moments that get my heart racing more than any other, is when she shaves her legs. I will always try and steal a longer look when she does this. Seeing the water drip down her body, her legs spread. I imagine what it would be like to be standing in front of her in those moments, pressing up against her, chest to chest, my erection standing at attention, inches from the entrance area of her body. Having never had a sexual experience before, I can only imagine how warm and wonderful it would be, sliding inside her.