Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Self made voyeur photos and videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Peep My Wife's Thread (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=60800)

Peep My Wife 01-05-2022 07:15 PM

Peep My Wife's Thread

9 Attachment(s)
New to the forum, this seemed like a nice place for my newfound hobby. Have a look at my profile for more details. I hope to keep this going for quite some time. The content here will vary from G to X rated. Either from my devices (G) or from hidden cams (nude and action.) It may seem repetitive for some, but I'm sure others will enjoy peeking in on her daily life, seeing the seasons change, tan lines come and go.

I'm open to suggestions and ideas, either here or feel free to DM me.
Let's see where this journey takes us...

I'll start with some G rated pics I snuck with my phone/ipad. Hope you like!

lassedanne 01-06-2022 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep My Wife (Post 3330570)
New to the forum, this seemed like a nice place for my newfound hobby. Have a look at my profile for more details. I hope to keep this going for quite some time. The content here will vary from G to X rated. Either from my devices (G) or from hidden cams (nude and action.) It may seem repetitive for some, but I'm sure others will enjoy peeking in on her daily life, seeing the seasons change, tan lines come and go.

I'm open to suggestions and ideas, either here or feel free to DM me.
Let's see where this journey takes us...

I'll start with some G rated pics I snuck with my phone/ipad. Hope you like!

Great idea she looks hot!

Peep My Wife 01-09-2022 02:54 PM

Intro to the hidden cam

10 Attachment(s)
I got this about a month ago, still playing around with it. These shots show the different camera positions in her closet along with a couple of samples plus the bedroom position which also has a small view of the closet if the doors are open.

Full disclosure, I know the resolution is terrible. I think the main issue is lighting but there's not much I can do about that without alerting her to something.

The shots with today's timestamp were indeed from just a couple hours ago.
Would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
Which view do you like best?

kalumalu 01-11-2022 12:39 AM

veeery nice!

Those are great pics. Good work and thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep My Wife (Post 3335539)
I got this about a month ago, still playing around with it. These shots show the different camera positions in her closet along with a couple of samples plus the bedroom position which also has a small view of the closet if the doors are open.

Full disclosure, I know the resolution is terrible. I think the main issue is lighting but there's not much I can do about that without alerting her to something.

Fmeone 01-11-2022 01:17 AM

Your wife

I do the same with my wife. Love the no bra pics too.

banananasplit 01-12-2022 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep My Wife (Post 3335539)

Nice. Thanks for sharing. I love the view from up the sandals/slippers rack where I can see her big nipples clearly :D

Peep My Wife 01-13-2022 07:58 PM

1st closet cam vid

1 Attachment(s)
@banana, I'm switching the cam back to the shoe rack this afternoon just for you ;)

That position was the first one I tried and here's the first video I captured, chopped down of course to meet the 40MB cap.

The very first video was a rush job to get it set up in the bedroom before she got home because we had plans to get it on. I'll post that one next, then after that they should be in chronological order.

There's no way to keep that video below 40 MB. Is posting multiple clips the best option or can we host it somewhere else and post the link? I tried to find that answer but it didn't seem completely clear for me...

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

dud3k 01-13-2022 08:15 PM

Amazing job. Beautiful wife

Peep My Wife 02-03-2022 08:17 PM

1st sex vid

8 Attachment(s)
I received the camera the day she was headed home after being out of town a couple of days. I rushed to get it set up in the bedroom as that was my intent from the start. That's the video I'm posting today. So first vid and first sex vid. And prior to the previous closet vid.

The power of unintended consequences: when I went back and watched it, I realized that it also caught her undressing and dressing in her closet. And now I'm hooked on watching just her haha.

Video clip #1: she gets home, strips down for a shower in her closet which you can barely see and then gets herself ready to fuck. We start messing around and she blows me.

Video clip #2: it's her turn for some oral. I also play with and lick her butthole and try to give you a nice view of her pussy. Little bit of fucking mixed in.

Video clip #3: more fucking, more oral. She has a very loud orgasm which I love. It was just us in the house so didn't have to worry about being heard.

Video clip #4: more fucking and I put a load in her. She walks out with a towel between her legs.

Total about 45 mins.

jackett 02-03-2022 08:34 PM

u are a master!!