Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Girls peeing in urinal (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=82)

cyclonus 01-05-2013 07:37 AM

This is a screenshot from a video.

peehunter 01-18-2013 09:06 AM

5 Attachment(s)
5 recent photos with girls peeing in urinal.

I still ask all reposters to put back link to this thread. Please put back link to Amateur Voyeur forum where you took the photos.

mrbear 01-18-2013 11:48 PM

Im pretty sure the person in the first picture is a guy lol.

peehunter 01-19-2013 09:12 AM

Haha, yes :D It's guy :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbear (Post 232359)
Im pretty sure the person in the first picture is a guy lol.

robloxman 01-24-2013 09:30 PM

How common is this?

I know there's a lot of pics, but how common is this? It seems most women would not want to. Has anyone seen this in person? Also, are they trying to get an infection or something? Any ideas where I can see this in person?

mrbear 01-24-2013 10:30 PM

one time there was really bad traffic on the high way, and when we got off at the rest stop there was a really long line for the girls bathroom and some of them were waiting in line for stalls in the mens bathroom and one girl used a urinal a few urinals away from me (I guess she couldn't hold it) her friends got mad because I was looking :D I heard its also common at big rock concerts and sporting events.
If you happen to see it try to take a picture! we all have cameras on our pones now.

robloxman 01-24-2013 10:46 PM

I think...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbear (Post 234303)
one time there was really bad traffic on the high way, and when we got off at the rest stop there was a really long line for the girls bathroom and some of them were waiting in line for stalls in the mens bathroom and one girl used a urinal a few urinals away from me (I guess she couldn't hold it) her friends got mad because I was looking :D I heard its also common at big rock concerts and sporting events.
If you happen to see it try to take a picture! we all have cameras on our pones now.

I think if they pee in a men's bathroom, they shouldn't be mad that men are watching. It was her fault. Any other people?

peemanxx 01-25-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robloxman (Post 234276)
I know there's a lot of pics, but how common is this? It seems most women would not want to. Has anyone seen this in person? Also, are they trying to get an infection or something? Any ideas where I can see this in person?

I have seen girls pee in sink in mens room at a night club, but i don't know any that would go near a urinal. I think that some dorms at colleges / univerities have both male and female bathrooms, even though the complete floor maybe all girls, so the male bathrooms are used only by girls, and hence less skanky than they might be.

Jaxxx 02-01-2013 06:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
awe yisssss

cyclonus 02-01-2013 06:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
some brand new