Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   A walk in pantyhose (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=36690)

Carol Wood 05-03-2014 09:38 PM

I like to walk in pantyhose with no skirt or panties.

8 Attachment(s)
Hi - I like to go walking in pantyhose with no skirt or panties. I'll wear sheer hose if I'm not likely to be seen - but sometimes that doesn't work out!

If there are people around, I wear slightly thicker pantyhose, but still sheer enough to be kinda transparent. I like to watch men as they look, wondering 'Does she realise I can see right through?' When men walk past, I'll quickly look back and often catch them staring at my ass. The more daring I am, the more my partner gets turned on although I think he's more self conscious about his public hard on than I am about having my ass on show!

My favourite place to show off is the beach, where I usually wear a T shirt and pantyhose with the feet cut off to make them look more like legitimate leggings. Or, I'll just wear pantyhose and no top.

I hope you like - maybe we can create a fashion!

Attachment 223671
Attachment 223672
Attachment 223673

ssg15 05-03-2014 10:23 PM

show us more carol, specially the sheer pantyhose, from the front....

Carol Wood 05-03-2014 11:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by xrm9963 (Post 466892)
show us more carol, specially the sheer pantyhose, from the front....

Okay, XRM -

These are my usual 'public' pantyhose
Attachment 223707

These are my sheerer pantyhose - not so public but I have been see a few times

Attachment 223705

And pulled down a little
Attachment 223706

Another in my 'public' pantyhose
Attachment 223708

Little titties and pantyhose in the woods
Attachment 223709
Hope you like.

P.S - I'm not too good at editing, so the descriptions in my post went a bit wrong!

ssg15 05-04-2014 08:05 AM

Girl you just made my day! I will PM you a bit later.

Carol Wood 05-08-2014 08:41 PM

I kinda hoped that my little fetish was more common. I've seen all kinds of strange stuff on the internet but it's a bit weird thinking I'm the only lady with this particular quirk.

ssg15 05-09-2014 12:04 PM

keep the coming, girl. i am sur that besides me there are more interested.....and please do consider the PM that i sent you.

Carol Wood 05-09-2014 03:24 PM

Well, I was kinda hoping that I might get some feedback from girls who might understand my particular form of exhibitionism. I do feel a little 'out there' and although comments from the guys are appreciated, I'd like to know how other ladies feel. Maybe I just want to be re-assured that I'm not weird. I don't have any friends I'd be happy discussing this with and it's something I do where I'm pretty sure I won't meet anyone I know. On one occasion I was walking topless with my partner on the beach and we bumped into a work colleague of mine and her husband. That was OK though, I was wearing bikini panties and just being topless was OK. I'd have felt completely different if I was just wearing panthose though. To me, nudity on the beach seems OK, but wearing pantyhose puts a completely different and sexual accent on things. It's no longer just innocent. Probably a bit like wearing nothing but heels and stockings at a nudist group!

ssg15 05-11-2014 08:17 AM

well I believe that there is no such thing as "weird". If it makes you feel sexy and/or sexual aroused then its ok, and screw what others me think of it.

collette44 05-16-2014 09:52 AM

pantyhose

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol Wood (Post 471608)
Well, I was kinda hoping that I might get some feedback from girls who might understand my particular form of exhibitionism. I do feel a little 'out there' and although comments from the guys are appreciated, I'd like to know how other ladies feel. Maybe I just want to be re-assured that I'm not weird. I don't have any friends I'd be happy discussing this with and it's something I do where I'm pretty sure I won't meet anyone I know. On one occasion I was walking topless with my partner on the beach and we bumped into a work colleague of mine and her husband. That was OK though, I was wearing bikini panties and just being topless was OK. I'd have felt completely different if I was just wearing panthose though. To me, nudity on the beach seems OK, but wearing pantyhose puts a completely different and sexual accent on things. It's no longer just innocent. Probably a bit like wearing nothing but heels and stockings at a nudist group!

Hi Carol, i love doing the same thing ,i try to change the pantyhose sometimes to the ones with a design on they can be a great buzz. but you are not weird by anymeans !

Jaxcouple 01-28-2017 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
me too