Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Self made voyeur photos and videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sister in Law (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=64885)

guymartin 10-02-2023 01:47 AM

Sister in Law

Hello everyone, i finally made an account because i wanted to share my achivements with you guys. So what happened today was that my brother invited me to his home for lunch and whatnot-quite common since we do a lot of stuff together. He‘s with his girlfriend together for like 2 years now They are 32&25.
I always had eyes for her since she‘s such a lovely girl and sometimes is dress like she needs it deep and hard. Maybe my brother‘s not a bed hero-i don‘t know. but she has some kinda magic to her that always makes me fantasize about going upstairs with her and showing her what she’s missing out, while my brother‘s sitting around clueless in the living room.
Today was the first time that i had the balls to sneak in for an upskirt picture, as she once again wore her beautiful skirt with black pantyhose. Holy f*ck was my heart beating as I took the chance while my brother was on the toilet and she was preparng the food. Anyways, here you have the achievments. If you like them, I‘ll try to get more of her, since we spend quite a bit of time together and I start getting to like the adrenaline pumping thru me when trying to take naughty pictures of her being unaware.

guymartin 10-02-2023 01:53 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Preparing lunch and quick pictures under the tabel. unfortunately she kept her legs shut like an innocent little lady.

Mattsd2271 10-02-2023 03:36 AM

Awesome

sadsap 10-02-2023 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4062210)
Preparing lunch and quick pictures under the tabel. unfortunately she kept her legs shut like an innocent little lady.

Great start, let’s see more of her as she has sexy looking legs. Defo need to see a lot more of her

Damnhorny1 10-04-2023 10:25 AM

Good stuff, I can imagine how hot her pussy is

Natalie Banus 10-04-2023 09:51 PM

Encouraging start......
Looking forward to seeing some more revealing pics/vids.....
What are her tits like? Does she wear revealing tops at all?

guymartin 10-05-2023 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie Banus (Post 4065084)
Encouraging start......
Looking forward to seeing some more revealing pics/vids.....
What are her tits like? Does she wear revealing tops at all?

I’ll see what I can do. Will be visiting them tomorrow again. Let’s hope for the best she will wear something interesting

guymartin 10-05-2023 11:10 AM

6 Attachment(s)
It’s not much, but I can remember her selling shoes online and me of course screenshoting it. I would die to have seen her wearing them. Maybe since I never saw her wearing those heels, their only purpose was to serve in bed. I could imagine my brother being into feet/stockings/legs.
Maybe I should have bought them anonymously and imagined her wearing them.

trhh2015 10-07-2023 03:54 PM

more of her please

guymartin 10-08-2023 08:21 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Told you I wont let you guys down. Been to my brother‘s today again for no special occasion, so I wasn‘t expecting much of my SIL. She still wore at least some very tight leggins, which got me heated up a lot and I needed to force myself to act cool and normal.
While getting a shot at her perfectly fuckable ass, she turned around immidiately. I wasn‘t too obvious about holding my phone camera at her butt-still hope she didn‘t get suspicious tho.. But I was pretty much shaking, so any advice would come in handy on how to pull stuff like that off without acting too creepy and weird.

sadsap 10-08-2023 08:31 PM

Her legs and ass are amazing, I wish we could see her without the leggings ( I’m guessing so do you). Keep up the great work.

guymartin 10-09-2023 12:05 PM

I’ve seen her ass in an bikini last summer-she had a nice soft but shaped butt. Perfect to grab and spread. Don’t have any pics tho as I wasn’t thinking about spying back then. But if there’s enough interest for her, I might try and get some bathroom spy stuff, or wherever I could get a glimpse on her naked body.

No_way 10-09-2023 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4069905)
I’ve seen her ass in an bikini last summer-she had a nice soft but shaped butt. Perfect to grab and spread. Don’t have any pics tho as I wasn’t thinking about spying back then. But if there’s enough interest for her, I might try and get some bathroom spy stuff, or wherever I could get a glimpse on her naked body.

Plenty of interest in my end for sure! She's amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Bluebland 10-09-2023 07:24 PM

i like too spy SIL creepshot. i have some hot pics were you can see a little bit pussy that so hot du fap :)

sadsap 10-09-2023 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4069905)

Hell yeah I’m plenty interested in seeing more of her.

sadsap 10-09-2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebland (Post 4070264)
i like too spy SIL creepshot. i have some hot pics were you can see a little bit pussy that so hot du fap :)

Dude, you can’t make a statement like that without showing us your SIL pics

guymartin 10-10-2023 07:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Visited my brother yesterday again but his wife wasn’t at home. Since they live in a one-floor-flat, I thought maybe I could find something in their bedroom without being away too long. Just had to see how to get in there. Well turned out my brother took the trash out and I made my way in. I’ve found some pretty interesting stuff. There’s this cupboard next to their bed (they have cuffs for legs&hands under their matress as well) which is loaded with lots of sex stuff! lingerie, high heels, sex toys, hot dresses etc.
At this point now, I’m jelouse as fuck. I want to fuck her so badly or see her wearing that stuff..

sadsap 10-10-2023 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4071347)
Visited my brother yesterday again but his wife wasn’t at home. Since they live in a one-floor-flat, I thought maybe I could find something in their bedroom without being away too long. Just had to see how to get in there. Well turned out my brother took the trash out and I made my way in. I’ve found some pretty interesting stuff. There’s this cupboard next to their bed (they have cuffs for legs&hands under their matress as well) which is loaded with lots of sex stuff! lingerie, high heels, sex toys, hot dresses etc.
At this point now, I’m jelouse as fuck. I want to fuck her so badly or see her wearing that stuff..

Wow what a great find, your brother sure has got himself a great sl*t. Keep up the great work and keep posting.

buttcanteen 10-11-2023 01:41 PM

If they have a roku or something, you could probably get a phone charger cam and swap out one of their chargers somewhere.

Bluebland 10-18-2023 07:46 PM

any new aktion by SIL?

guymartin 10-21-2023 12:12 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebland (Post 4079798)
any new aktion by SIL?

Yes. I got my balls together and put up a spy cam in their dressing room. I had to wait for some time as most of my catches were plain crap or from my brother-lol. I visited them today, got my cam and it seems like they went out for some fancier stuff yesterday, as you will see in the pics. I think I don‘t have to mention what a lucky perv I am, getting these pics.

mrwho2500 10-21-2023 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4082711)
Yes. I got my balls together and put up a spy cam in their dressing room. I had to wait for some time as most of my catches were plain crap or from my brother-lol. I visited them today, got my cam and it seems like they went out for some fancier stuff yesterday, as you will see in the pics. I think I don‘t have to mention what a lucky perv I am, getting these pics.

holy shit, what a fantastic ass she's got. Great cam placement

sadsap 10-21-2023 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4082711)

Wow what great captures, she looks hot as fuck in those stockings. Keep up the great work you lucky lucky perv

Bluebland 10-22-2023 06:15 PM

wooow :eek: i hope too see more i hope you catch pussy asshole and tits :D

dvpeeking 10-23-2023 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebland (Post 4084145)
wooow :eek: i hope too see more i hope you catch pussy asshole and tits :D

OMG! What a sexy little ass she has! I can see why she excites you!
I can't wait to see more!

sleep.wake. 10-23-2023 03:21 PM

Wow, I think it was a big surprise for you, or did you not expect to find anything? I mean, maybe you think your brother's wife is a saint :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4071347)

guymartin 10-23-2023 08:13 PM

I wouldn’t know how to get a pussy or tits shot.. Putting up a camera in their bathroom is way too obvious for taking that kinda risk. You guys got some other ideas??

guymartin 10-23-2023 08:17 PM

I’m so desperate to fuck my dirt little SIL. Since I opened this thread and started working on getting these pics of her/her toys, I really want to lick and fuck her wet and naughty pussy. Since she got pale skin, I’m sure she got a nice pink one and by the means of some cameltoes, she might have some nice lips as well. I could only dream of her showing me.

sadsap 10-23-2023 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4085319)
I wouldn’t know how to get a pussy or tits shot.. Putting up a camera in their bathroom is way too obvious for taking that kinda risk. You guys got some other ideas??

Just keep doing what you’re doing man, don’t risk getting caught. The cam in the dressing room will come good in time, just be patient ( although I can’t wait to see what you post next)

sadsap 10-23-2023 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4085322)
I’m so desperate to fuck my dirt little SIL. Since I opened this thread and started working on getting these pics of her/her toys, I really want to lick and fuck her wet and naughty pussy. Since she got pale skin, I’m sure she got a nice pink one and by the means of some cameltoes, she might have some nice lips as well. I could only dream of her showing me.

You have pics of cameltoes?

guymartin 10-23-2023 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadsap (Post 4085326)
You have pics of cameltoes?

Just the one in the leggins i posted. All the other pics are unfortunately only saved in my mind.

mrwho2500 10-24-2023 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4085336)
Just the one in the leggins i posted. All the other pics are unfortunately only saved in my mind.

Your cam placement will definitely pay off, as well as other candid pics you've managed to take while visiting her/them. Any more trips planned to go see her?

mrwho2500 10-24-2023 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4085322)

Mmhmm, I'm sure she does have a very nice tight pink little pussy. And with those toys you found and got pics of, I'm sure she absolutely knows how to use and pleasure it...

guymartin 10-24-2023 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrwho2500 (Post 4085613)
Your cam placement will definitely pay off, as well as other candid pics you've managed to take while visiting her/them. Any more trips planned to go see her?

Yeah I’m visiting them 2-3 times a week. always depends on how everyone’s working and has spare time. I got along very well with my brother so it’s kinda normal that I’m with them that much. Just waiting for something special to happen again.

velvetthunder 10-24-2023 06:24 PM

What great thread man! seems to me that she enjoys dressing like a descent sl*t. maybe grab them, hope she wears something hot and go get dinner/party with them. you could try to get a cam the glove box if she sits in the front? ;)

velvetthunder 10-24-2023 06:32 PM

or try stealing photos off their phones? let you bro show you something and try to get a look on how he unlocks his phone :cool:

dirkcandid 10-28-2023 10:04 AM

she is sexy! thanks for sharing!

guymartin 10-30-2023 10:33 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Didn‘t get a chance on good spy pics yet, but I‘m working on it-stay patient folks.
But what I did get, was a chance to steal the panty I catched her with in the dressing room and cum in that as I was masturbating to the spy pics I shot from her.
I wiped most of it out so it wouldn’t be too obvious what happened to her panty as I put it in their laundry basket after I finished ;)
Shit that felt so good knowing that my dick and sperm touched the same panty that covered her wet pussy! and you pervs are motivating me to do even more of that stuff..

mrwho2500 10-30-2023 01:20 PM

If this is all true (sadly easy to fake things/use existing pics on the interwebs), well done haha. Could use a spy cam that looks like (and functions as) a simple phone charger. They can stay offline and record to a microSD card, or connect to wifi if you want

sadsap 10-30-2023 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4092981)
Didn‘t get a chance on good spy pics yet, but I‘m working on it-stay patient folks.
But what I did get, was a chance to steal the panty I catched her with in the dressing room and cum in that as I was masturbating to the spy pics I shot from her.
I wiped most of it out so it wouldn’t be too obvious what happened to her panty as I put it in their laundry basket after I finished ;)
Shit that felt so good knowing that my dick and sperm touched the same panty that covered her wet pussy! and you pervs are motivating me to do even more of that stuff..

You need to rub your cock on some of her clean panties, then she will be putting her pussy where your cocks been!!!!! Just be careful not to cum so much in her clean panties!!