Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Voyeur beach videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Your requests for Voyeur Beach Videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=48776)

KingGuru 05-10-2024 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afspo (Post 4298407)
Sorry, I can't help with that.

I must have it.

afspo 05-14-2024 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alistair (Post 4288911)
The interviews are still there. I pray that the admin is just doing an update. I don't want another beach site to close. :eek:

Don't the, um, history of beach sites show that when one site closes, another opens?

Like when ILTB closed, Beachsome came in with a product that was similar, and perhaps even better, in some respects. And several other smaller sites came and went in short shrift...

Alistair 05-15-2024 03:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by afspo (Post 4303022)
Don't the, um, history of beach sites show that when one site closes, another opens?

Like when ILTB closed, Beachsome came in with a product that was similar, and perhaps even better, in some respects. And several other smaller sites came and went in short shrift...

In the old days there was more variety of sites. Themes such as beach sex, minorities, topless, thongs, puffy nipples, hairy, and nude. Beechsum frequently only post Caucasian woman with shaved pubes.

kuvivi 05-15-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afspo (Post 4303022)

I don't understand why beachjerk decided to censor the videos. They had one of the best pages. I canceled my subscription that I paid every month when they censored the videos. I hope that if they are making reforms to the page it is to re-upload videos without censorship.

afspo 05-15-2024 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alistair (Post 4303657)
In the old days there was more variety of sites. Themes such as beach sex, minorities, topless, thongs, puffy nipples, hairy, and nude. Beechsum frequently only post Caucasian woman with shaved pubes.

I didn't suggest that Beachsome was an alternative to what was in the past Coccovision et al - far from it.

As I do my searches around I sometimes see what you're looking for, but it's not my interest, so I don't make any particular note of them. I would say such sites exist but they are very much minority niches. That may also be down to fans of those niches refraining for paying for such content, subsequently they frequently fold. Like when was the last time you paid for the content you're asking for, Alistair?

carlreed323 05-16-2024 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alistair (Post 4303657)

That's why I love CanddTans, they have the best variety and hotter girls imo.

But sites closing is prob due to finances so we need to buy memberships to keep these sites alive!

ivy33 05-19-2024 03:07 PM

The last candidtans videos for free please? thanks!

Selena-4A8C 05-19-2024 03:27 PM

I have tried to make a Beachsome subscription. I have tried with CCbill and Verotel and both do not accept my credit card, it just gives me an error to contact support.

It's the year 2024 and I wonder if they can't accept crypto? It would be much easier and less censorship and personal data.

:mad:

kookaburra 05-21-2024 03:53 PM

ILTB EG454 & EG455

Anyone has ILTB EuroGuru 454 and 455 sets? please share...

bennymo 05-23-2024 07:18 PM

anyone got the latest besttoplessbeach videos?