Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Self made amateur photos and videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Accidental Cuckold (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=52463)

fatandbald 05-12-2019 05:45 PM

Most of the good videos I'm unable to upload because you can see faces. Scott likes to often cum on her face or in her mouth which I can't edit out!

fatandbald 05-13-2019 08:39 AM

I sent Scott a Whatsapp message last night saying that I dont believe they have had anal. HE claims they have had anal and a threesome with another girl and another man! I reminded him that he promised not to force my wife in to anything she doesnt want to do and he said he didnt and that she gets crazy when she is high.

Sounds like he has a lot more videos than he has sent me too - I have 9 and he claims to have a folder on his pc of about 30! I told him he promised to send me every video and to send me over the missing ones. He cant remember which ones he has sent me already so I will get them all again.

He promised to start sending videos later on in the week

MegaM 05-13-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatandbald (Post 2167277)
Most of the good videos I'm unable to upload because you can see faces. Scott likes to often cum on her face or in her mouth which I can't edit out!

In my opinion, you can let him go and say that you do not believe that your wife will agree to anal. Try to edit.

fatandbald 05-13-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MegaM (Post 2168103)
In my opinion, you can let him go and say that you do not believe that your wife will agree to anal. Try to edit.

his exact words

"I have fucked her up the ass but I had to do it limp and lubed lol"

what a nasty piece of work :mad:

I have just replied saying I dont believe him and prove it! lets see what happens next.

husband 05-13-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatandbald (Post 2168158)
his exact words

I have just replied saying I dont believe him and prove it! lets see what happens next.

i feel whith you, whats whith your own sexlive? I hope its really good, otherwise its a shame that ur wife is fokussired only in inches......

fatandbald 05-14-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatandbald (Post 2168158)
his exact words

ok, I am a little worried now.

Following on from my whatsapp message asking Scott to prove it he replied

"Fine (wifes name) and I have agreed to make you your own video"

have I pushed too far?

fatandbald 05-14-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by husband (Post 2168533)
i feel whith you, whats whith your own sexlive? I hope its really good, otherwise its a shame that ur wife is fokussired only in inches......

Thats a great question, I am no saint myself.

My wife and Scott started seeing each other in December 2017. Last summer my wife went away on a girls week to Ibiza. My wife shared a room with one of her best (and single) friends and let it slip that she was having an affair. She even had a photo of his cock on her phone and showed it.

This friend was a bridesmaid at my wedding and one day I got a call from her asking to go and take a look at her boiler that wasnt heating the water. She lives at home with her mum still so I didnt think anything of it but when I got there with all my plumbing gear the boiler was fine and she just wanted to talk to me. She told me what my wife had told her about Scott and she thought it was awful. She said I was too nice a bloke to put up with it and since then we have been in a "relationship". My wife is unaware. Once my girlfriend completes her studies she should be able to get a promotion/pay rise at work which might make it possible for her to afford to move in with me once I kick the wife out. Its not like I dont have the evidence to file for divorce is it!

My wife could be in for a nasty surprise within the next couple of months.

fatandbald 05-14-2019 12:58 PM

I am trying to post updates but I cant because mods need to approve?

Any chance you could release restrictions on me posting to this thread please?

thanks

husband 05-15-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatandbald (Post 2169307)
I am trying to post updates but I cant because mods need to approve?

Any chance you could release restrictions on me posting to this thread please?

thanks

Hi, any News from the Mods? I Have no Understand, why u can not Post.

fatandbald 05-15-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by husband (Post 2170208)
Hi, any News from the Mods? I Have no Understand, why u can not Post.

sorted now - my update basically said....

ok, I am a little worried now.

Following on from my whatsapp message asking Scott to prove it he replied

"Fine (wifes name) and I have agreed to make you your own video"

have I pushed too far?