Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Girls caught peeing on the festivals (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=6386)

trick 10-30-2011 11:10 PM

very cool stuff.. thx

Robanski 11-23-2011 05:23 PM

Roskilde 4 ever

4 Attachment(s)
Finally weekend at this event. Really hope that you have possibility to visit Roskilde next year :D

Maxim 11-23-2011 05:28 PM

Wow! Very, very good! Especially i like third photo :eek: So sweet pussy!

Thank you much!

Naughty Guy 11-28-2011 03:12 AM

Very, very nice pictures. Thanks.

5kywalker 03-16-2012 09:09 PM

From Roskilde posted recently

1 Attachment(s)
Roskilde it must be the pee capital ...

Robanski 03-30-2012 03:52 PM

Roskilde 4 ever

4 Attachment(s)
Now when It´s only three months to go
It´s time to book a ticket for the party you know
Cos every country has there own
But some of them is more well known

Sportsfan98 04-05-2012 02:43 PM

Festival Peeing

Robanski,

I do share your delight in seeing these pictures & to be there would be great but consider this -

If too many people who share this interest turn up it will draw unwanted attention from the girls & those who run the festival. Result: Crackdown on outdoor peeing + increased facilities + more "storm troopers" running about ordering people around ==> less sightings for all.

Better to have a few dedicated watchers who can take some great recordings (pics etc) so we can all share. Otherwise, the event will turn into a "fizzer" for those who like to watch.

peehunter 04-06-2012 08:50 AM

Agree and have same problem. Too many aggressive boys running for every peeing girl and trying to watch her. :mad:
Some stupid men even trying to kick the butt of girl while she pee...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sportsfan98 (Post 129853)
Robanski,

I do share your delight in seeing these pictures & to be there would be great but consider this -

If too many people who share this interest turn up it will draw unwanted attention from the girls & those who run the festival. Result: Crackdown on outdoor peeing + increased facilities + more "storm troopers" running about ordering people around ==> less sightings for all.

Better to have a few dedicated watchers who can take some great recordings (pics etc) so we can all share. Otherwise, the event will turn into a "fizzer" for those who like to watch.

Robanski 04-07-2012 03:22 PM

festival life

Sportsfan98,

I totally agree your response with some dedicated watchers that never hesitate to take a chance to take a good picture or more.
Since I started for some years ago something has changed with more secluded areas and increased facilities around festival area. Our only possibility so far is to use the camping area where you could work without any attention from other people.
There are too many agoras on east side to discover and we have no possibility to take an overview everywhere.

Do you feel that you could catch up with this effort you are welcome to spend a week in Roskilde. :)

Sportsfan98 04-09-2012 05:15 AM

Festival Peeing

Robanski,

Hi my friend. I sent you a private message. Did you get it?