Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Self made voyeur photos and videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sister in Law (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=64885)

guymartin 10-21-2023 12:12 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebland (Post 4079798)
any new aktion by SIL?

Yes. I got my balls together and put up a spy cam in their dressing room. I had to wait for some time as most of my catches were plain crap or from my brother-lol. I visited them today, got my cam and it seems like they went out for some fancier stuff yesterday, as you will see in the pics. I think I don‘t have to mention what a lucky perv I am, getting these pics.

mrwho2500 10-21-2023 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4082711)
Yes. I got my balls together and put up a spy cam in their dressing room. I had to wait for some time as most of my catches were plain crap or from my brother-lol. I visited them today, got my cam and it seems like they went out for some fancier stuff yesterday, as you will see in the pics. I think I don‘t have to mention what a lucky perv I am, getting these pics.

holy shit, what a fantastic ass she's got. Great cam placement

sadsap 10-21-2023 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4082711)

Wow what great captures, she looks hot as fuck in those stockings. Keep up the great work you lucky lucky perv

Bluebland 10-22-2023 06:15 PM

wooow :eek: i hope too see more i hope you catch pussy asshole and tits :D

dvpeeking 10-23-2023 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebland (Post 4084145)
wooow :eek: i hope too see more i hope you catch pussy asshole and tits :D

OMG! What a sexy little ass she has! I can see why she excites you!
I can't wait to see more!

sleep.wake. 10-23-2023 03:21 PM

Wow, I think it was a big surprise for you, or did you not expect to find anything? I mean, maybe you think your brother's wife is a saint :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4071347)
Visited my brother yesterday again but his wife wasn’t at home. Since they live in a one-floor-flat, I thought maybe I could find something in their bedroom without being away too long. Just had to see how to get in there. Well turned out my brother took the trash out and I made my way in. I’ve found some pretty interesting stuff. There’s this cupboard next to their bed (they have cuffs for legs&hands under their matress as well) which is loaded with lots of sex stuff! lingerie, high heels, sex toys, hot dresses etc.
At this point now, I’m jelouse as fuck. I want to fuck her so badly or see her wearing that stuff..

guymartin 10-23-2023 08:13 PM

I wouldn’t know how to get a pussy or tits shot.. Putting up a camera in their bathroom is way too obvious for taking that kinda risk. You guys got some other ideas??

guymartin 10-23-2023 08:17 PM

I’m so desperate to fuck my dirt little SIL. Since I opened this thread and started working on getting these pics of her/her toys, I really want to lick and fuck her wet and naughty pussy. Since she got pale skin, I’m sure she got a nice pink one and by the means of some cameltoes, she might have some nice lips as well. I could only dream of her showing me.

sadsap 10-23-2023 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4085319)
I wouldn’t know how to get a pussy or tits shot.. Putting up a camera in their bathroom is way too obvious for taking that kinda risk. You guys got some other ideas??

Just keep doing what you’re doing man, don’t risk getting caught. The cam in the dressing room will come good in time, just be patient ( although I can’t wait to see what you post next)

sadsap 10-23-2023 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guymartin (Post 4085322)
I’m so desperate to fuck my dirt little SIL. Since I opened this thread and started working on getting these pics of her/her toys, I really want to lick and fuck her wet and naughty pussy. Since she got pale skin, I’m sure she got a nice pink one and by the means of some cameltoes, she might have some nice lips as well. I could only dream of her showing me.

You have pics of cameltoes?