All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 08-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,593 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplover123 View Post
This video I posted. http://vk.com/video144752859_167154718 I just realised what you have to do is make a VK account then click on the link and it should woek any problems let me know!
You didn't say which video, and there are 1736 videos in that folder, so it matters quite a lot! I think we've had this one on the forum before, and there is a 5 minute piss video on this forum with no change of camera angle. Called 'piss - Sativa waits desperate and pees for 5 minutes'. Though from memory, this one isn't far off, it's about 4 and a half minutes!

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 08-05-2014, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
You didn't say which video, and there are 1736 videos in that folder, so it matters quite a lot! I think we've had this one on the forum before, and there is a 5 minute piss video on this forum with no change of camera angle. Called 'piss - Sativa waits desperate and pees for 5 minutes'. Though from memory, this one isn't far off, it's about 4 and a half minutes!
Ahhh right ok so you seen the vid of the women pissing in her jeans for like 4mins and then another minute pulled down because thats the one I linked. You gotta make a vk account and then re click on the link then the video should work. Also do you have this sative clip?

Old 08-06-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrismajor View Post
Sinna, I hope you don't mind me asking what you mean by "bladder index scale"? I thought I knew everything about pee holding (apart from how to actually do it very well myself!) but this has me baffled. I've heard of Bladder Sensitivity Index which is the ratio of capacity at first sensation to maximum capacity (higher in females, interestingly) but nothing about "bladder index scale" - I want to work out where I am on that scale
Dave1978x, a contributor in this thread, too, has devised the bladder index scale. You can look up your bladder size index if you know your height and maximum you ever held in ml. As you know a lot, I suppose you also have an omorashi account, because the original thread is there. Bladder size index whats yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
I think it's on every forum. Sadly, there are also clips of mine in his collection. I had the same problem as you by the way, but the original poster already said it would work if we created an account.

A long pee of mine that's quite popular at the moment is 'big relief'. As I count it it's 52 seconds, but you could argue for 57.

I never know if split second pauses (e.g. from breathing) should be considered in determining a long pee, same goes for dribbling starts or finishes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:
morrismajor (08-07-2014)

Old 08-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,593 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinna (2pee4you) View Post
I never know if split second pauses (e.g. from breathing) should be considered in determining a long pee, same goes for dribbling starts or finishes.
I don't know about anyone else, but for long pees I quite often work out the time. If there's a pause (and there quite often is, is this a female anatomy thing? because I can't remember it ever happening to me) I just subtract the time taken for the pause. Obviously you can't have a pause where the pause is two hours and they drink two litres of water in that time, but a few seconds is fine! Even 30 seconds, how much pee can your kidneys make in 30 seconds, like 2ml or something?

Old 08-07-2014, 12:39 AM

Default found the clip!!

Ok so the music on that clip Is annoying right because you cant hear what they are talking about well I decided to do some searching and found her c4s account. It is cheap but I cant buy it as I am 17 so if anybody else could buy it and share that would be great so here it is ...
http://widget.clips4sale.com/mobile/clip/32744/2854465 if this isnt it the I am truly sorry but I am 90% sure its the right clip

Old 08-07-2014, 02:22 AM

mgardner, that's an interesting way to look at it. But how long can a pause be at most? Maybe 30 seconds?

@pplover123 I don't think you are too young with 17 but the best practice you suggest is obviously deadly to independent small producers like me.

Imagine you had a great invention and you build it day and night. You sell your first piece right away because people really want it and are ready to pay you. Very happy and motivated, you start building your next one.
It's done but no one wants to pay for it anymore. You ask why and it turns out that the person who bought your first one has completely copied it with minor quality loss, started mass production and is giving them away for free.
You tell him that what hes doing is illegal and that he is hurting your business. He says you should be happy, as he is advertising your product for you for free.
How many do you think you'll produce after that?

And $10.99 for a 6minute clip is not cheap.

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 08-07-2014, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Dave1978x, a contributor in this thread, too, has devised the bladder index scale. You can look up your bladder size index if you know your height and maximum you ever held in ml. As you know a lot, I suppose you also have an omorashi account, because the original thread is there. Bladder size index whats yours
Sinna, thank you very much for that link, I don't have an Omarishi account. I'm a disappointing 27 on that BSI scale - more kegels needed

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Old 08-07-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinna (2pee4you) View Post
mgardner, that's an interesting way to look at it. But how long can a pause be at most? Maybe 30 seconds?

@pplover123 I don't think you are too young with 17 but the best practice you suggest is obviously deadly to independent small producers like me.

Imagine you had a great invention and you build it day and night. You sell your first piece right away because people really want it and are ready to pay you. Very happy and motivated, you start building your next one.
It's done but no one wants to pay for it anymore. You ask why and it turns out that the person who bought your first one has completely copied it with minor quality loss, started mass production and is giving them away for free.
You tell him that what hes doing is illegal and that he is hurting your business. He says you should be happy, as he is advertising your product for you for free.
How many do you think you'll produce after that?

And $10.99 for a 6minute clip is not cheap.
Ok whoa sinna calm down I dont think she even makes videos anymore. Ok so you no cool it down abit jeez

Old 08-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Gold Member

That talks a lot in here....

Old 08-07-2014, 08:49 PM

I am pretty calm. That VK account you posted already has clips of mine in it. I have not reported it. I know a lot of people enjoy it.
But it is still illegal (and rightfully so) to distribute the clips you bought and you should not ask others to do it.
It really does not matter if they still produce clips or not. Which by the way, you don't even know. They had a 5month break before, maybe they'll post again.

Be happy with all the free stuff you get. You are giving absolutely nothing to the producers.

Don't expect me to say nothing about this. I was explaining it from my point of view to make it easy for you to see my side of the coin. I am not happy with posting this, I know that people don't like it when little producers fight for their existence. But doing nothing would be wrong.
Don't say this is not about me. My stuff is being ripped and published every day, demanded by people that want everything for free and don't care about what happens to the one making the video. My member site is closed because a guy downloaded and published all my videos. Barely recovered from it.
But please give the posters of those ripped videos lots of 'thanks', THEY earned it!!

On topic: 41second 1350ml stream clip in my store

Last edited by Sinna (2pee4you); 08-07-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Tags
desperation, lady age 71, long pee, peeing, pissing, wetting