All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 07-29-2014, 11:20 PM

Default and...

this would be more like it.

I don't believe I've seen this one posted here before, and if it has been i apologize...it was originally a youtube video that stayed up just long enough. It's a girl peeing for 2+ minutes on a bench in NYC. If you turn your volume up you can hear the stream the whole time (you can also see it at times too), also, her and her boyfriend BOTH comment and laugh at how long she keeps peeing for.

An amateur video of a girl peeing forever...aka RELATIVE CONTENT!

http://www.xnxx.com/video4862452/gir...a_bench_in_nyc

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 07-30-2014, 01:56 AM

I think we should not debate about the content of this thread, or what might belong here or not. This applies especially to you, Dan052. Because there might be different reasons, why we're following this thread.

The ones are quite happy with just "really long pee", the others are here because they like high capacity bladders, or high volume pees. Quite logical that "long pees" usually stands for "more volume". And there are just not enough "high capacity measuring" videos out there, to pack them in an own thread, otherwise such threads would have survived in the past, also on other forums. But they are going under everywhere sooner or later, which means quite nobody will update them anymore. And THAT's the reason why there are many users here (including me) searching or posting videos of big pees because it's very related with "long pees".

As for me, just a long pee isn't really interesting if the stream hasn't a certain strength. I'd rather see a 30 second piss with a strong 50 ml/s stream (which means 1500ml volume) than a slow, boring 90 second piss with a weak 7.7 ml/s stream (which means ~700 ml volume). That's all just physics, so a long weak piss is just boring for me, because nearly anyone could do that. Well, an "economical" weak stream could be interesting if you do some piss play with a girl, as it means longer pleasure. But for watching, it's rather boring. I love the female body for its pee power, because they usually can achieve much stronger streams than us (males). It's just the most fascinating thing for me to watch (or even feel) a superstrong near-100ml/s-power-female-firehose-stream filling a 2 Litre bottle in about 20 seconds (I know a girl who can reach more than 90 ml/s, but well they're very, very rare). I know, there's a thread for that, but i just wanted to mention it. Because such girls could do very long pees too, just imagine a 50 second stream with a decent 40 ml/s flow rate pissing out a total of 2000ml. Or for the hardcore "just really long pee" users: A girl with such a bladder could slow down her stream to e.g. dribbling 5 ml/s and "pee" for more than 6 minutes... It's all just physics... But the physical limits are the upper ones (capacity & stream power), and that's where it's starting to get interesting.

Last edited by freg2; 07-30-2014 at 02:11 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freg2 For This Useful Post:
bubbatub78 (07-30-2014), Gushlove (07-30-2014), kendicumming (07-31-2014), mgardner (08-02-2014), sjrsjrsjr (07-30-2014), Toymachine22122 (08-06-2014)

Old 07-30-2014, 04:17 PM

i think it's perfectly acceptable to point out when people are posting off topic replies.

I understand and appreciate your lesson in physics, still doesn't change the fact that short pees are off topic for this thread, regardless the volume.

"The Official peeing FOREVER thread"

For an example of what im talking about, see pages 1 thru 66 of this thread. Full of videos of girls peeing forever.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but my argument is valid. If I were a moderator, i'd probably request you create a new thread for high capacity torrential pisses, because in no way at all do they fill the satisfaction of a person seeking a long piss. Or perhaps an askterik should be placed next to the name...

(PS, I tried yesterday to post an amateur video of a girl peeing forever, said it needed to be approved by the mod, but it still hasn't been posted. I know for a fact it is not of copyright material or a repost to this thread...any ideas?)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan052 For This Useful Post:
p33lover (09-16-2014)

Old 07-31-2014, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan052 View Post
i think it's perfectly acceptable to point out when people are posting off topic replies.

I understand and appreciate your lesson in physics, still doesn't change the fact that short pees are off topic for this thread, regardless the volume.

"The Official peeing FOREVER thread"

For an example of what im talking about, see pages 1 thru 66 of this thread. Full of videos of girls peeing forever.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but my argument is valid. If I were a moderator, i'd probably request you create a new thread for high capacity torrential pisses, because in no way at all do they fill the satisfaction of a person seeking a long piss. Or perhaps an askterik should be placed next to the name...

(PS, I tried yesterday to post an amateur video of a girl peeing forever, said it needed to be approved by the mod, but it still hasn't been posted. I know for a fact it is not of copyright material or a repost to this thread...any ideas?)
Oh, Dan... Haven't you learned by now that different people are into different things. If I made a video of me sitting on a toilet, I'd have half a dozen emails the next morning complaining that I didn't do it in a mason jar, measuring cup, funnel, on my leather furniture, in my yard, on my beach, or in the middle of the road at dusk. If i pee in a bathtub, I'll have just as many grumpy emails because i didn't pee in the sink instead. Sorry I don't "qualify" for your version of peeing forever, but we were discussing ONE specific clip, not all of them. The rest are longer... but I digress, as it seems you haven't purchased any of my clips, otherwise you would know that first hand.

On that fine note, I'd like to let everyone know there's another c4s clip up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kendicumming For This Useful Post:
freg2 (07-31-2014), morrismajor (07-31-2014), PissFun (01-05-2016)

Old 07-31-2014, 02:27 PM

Default facepalm...

Kendi, thanks for your contributions...no, i haven't purchased any of your videos, you're correct.

The argument isn't that you're posting bad, or non quality content, it's that your posting it in the entirely wrong thread, which may make it misleading to others.

When people spend money on your videos that you're promoting in a thread designed to showcase the longest pees on the internet, that's what they're expecting to see.

People keep responding to me as if I'm being unreasonable, out of line, or insulting. All I'm saying is post relative content to the topic, ESPECIALLY if you're trying to charge people $$ for it!

Old 07-31-2014, 02:37 PM

I really hate to bring forum regulations and rules into this, as something petty and silly like this should be common sense.

http://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/an...t.php?f=26&a=6

RULE #1 on this list of forum rules and guidelines: "If you want to post, please choose the correct forum and keep all posts on topic."

Okay, my last post about it, and then I'll stop cluttering this topic, but I took it upon myself to create a new thread just for you Kendi! It's accurately labeled. Best of luck!

Last edited by Dan052; 07-31-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 07-31-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan052 View Post
I really hate to bring forum regulations and rules into this, as something petty and silly like this should be common sense.

http://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/an...t.php?f=26&a=6

RULE #1 on this list of forum rules and guidelines: "If you want to post, please choose the correct forum and keep all posts on topic."

Okay, my last post about it, and then I'll stop cluttering this topic, but I took it upon myself to create a new thread just for you Kendi! It's accurately labeled. Best of luck!
I'm not going to engage you in this level of petty "poo pooing," seeing as I've been nothing but polite. I sincerely apologize if I offended you for answering someones question about a specific clip. Please note I have multiple clips with varying pee lengths... but you would know that if you had stopped to ask me yourself or purchased clips from me instead of taking the initiative to personally attack me because I'm not peeing on a toilet like you asked. if you would like me to pee on a toilet as long as possible, you can order a custom like everyone else with a request.

Oh, and I appreciate the separate thread, but it's probably unnecessary due to the overall length/volume of urination I normally have.
Have a sunshiny day Dan
The Following User Says Thank You to kendicumming For This Useful Post:
freg2 (07-31-2014)

Old 07-31-2014, 08:49 PM

Default Check out the one to the left

http://pee-action.tumblr.com/post/93...ns-bus-station

The one on the left goes for about 40 seconds or so.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KidneyBlast For This Useful Post:
ambor (08-27-2014), freg2 (08-01-2014), Rondup (08-01-2014), ShaggyK (08-03-2014), sjrsjrsjr (08-07-2014)

Old 07-31-2014, 10:51 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freg2 View Post
I think we should not debate about the content of this thread, or what might belong here or not. This applies especially to you, Dan052. Because there might be different reasons, why we're following this thread.

The ones are quite happy with just "really long pee", the others are here because they like high capacity bladders, or high volume pees. Quite logical that "long pees" usually stands for "more volume". And there are just not enough "high capacity measuring" videos out there, to pack them in an own thread, otherwise such threads would have survived in the past, also on other forums. But they are going under everywhere sooner or later, which means quite nobody will update them anymore. And THAT's the reason why there are many users here (including me) searching or posting videos of big pees because it's very related with "long pees".

As for me, just a long pee isn't really interesting if the stream hasn't a certain strength. I'd rather see a 30 second piss with a strong 50 ml/s stream (which means 1500ml volume) than a slow, boring 90 second piss with a weak 7.7 ml/s stream (which means ~700 ml volume). That's all just physics, so a long weak piss is just boring for me, because nearly anyone could do that. Well, an "economical" weak stream could be interesting if you do some piss play with a girl, as it means longer pleasure. But for watching, it's rather boring. I love the female body for its pee power, because they usually can achieve much stronger streams than us (males). It's just the most fascinating thing for me to watch (or even feel) a superstrong near-100ml/s-power-female-firehose-stream filling a 2 Litre bottle in about 20 seconds (I know a girl who can reach more than 90 ml/s, but well they're very, very rare). I know, there's a thread for that, but i just wanted to mention it. Because such girls could do very long pees too, just imagine a 50 second stream with a decent 40 ml/s flow rate pissing out a total of 2000ml. Or for the hardcore "just really long pee" users: A girl with such a bladder could slow down her stream to e.g. dribbling 5 ml/s and "pee" for more than 6 minutes... It's all just physics... But the physical limits are the upper ones (capacity & stream power), and that's where it's starting to get interesting.
I totally agree with that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gushlove For This Useful Post:
freg2 (07-31-2014), mgardner (08-04-2014)

Old 08-01-2014, 06:50 AM

Perhaps we should just put a brief description of each clip as we post it, then everyone decide whether they want to look at it or not.

So here's one I like - a weak stream, but she pees for over a minute.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AQF...-#.U9s3zXa_zIU
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chacey For This Useful Post:
Rondup (08-01-2014), ShaggyK (08-03-2014)

Tags
desperation, lady age 71, long pee, peeing, pissing, wetting