All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 11-20-2016, 04:10 PM

Default In a carpark

I was at a large outdoor church do in a village up the country and so was driving a minibus, when we got there the car/bus park was new since my last visit, it had been a railway goods yard with one building, an old large and tall goods shed now used as the toilet block. All the buses were backed up to the hedge opposite the gate and this toilet block. We were the first bus in the row right opposite the toilets.
As the do was coming to the end, I went back to the bus to check the map for our route home and to use the gents, the gents was about one third of the building with urinals on two walls and toilet cubicles on the wall with the door and washbasins on the forth wall. After I had peed I when out and onto our bus and was sitting near the back, as people started to return to there buses ete, a queue for the lady's loo started to snake around to the left side hedge of the bus park and at some point a little queue for the gents did start to form.
I saw that some of the lady's did go behind an old porter-cabin in the corner of the bus park, and I hear a lady on my bus complaining that three females had pushed into the toilet block and peed into a drain in the middle of the floor.
As I waited for my party to come back to the bus, I saw two females about 20 years old leave the line for the toilets and walk across the bus line to the gap between the 2nd and 3rd buses and go to the back of it to the hedge, I was able to watch them through the windows of the 2nd bus as they both with there backs to the hedge facing the back of the bus dropped there jeans and knickers and get into a high squat, so I had a side view of there bums, just than the dammed 2nd bus moved forward a few feet so that people could get on, so I could no-longer see through that bus and when it drove off the females were gone, just leaving two wet patches on the gravel and some tissue paper.
Just my bad luck to miss the main show.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
knarf11 (12-30-2016), njek (11-29-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016), saugruessel (11-21-2016), stug2 (11-21-2016), vpw (12-13-2016)

Old 11-26-2016, 11:29 AM

Default Under the railway arch

One Sunday afternoon me and my girlfriend were going to go for a walk in the country, we parked my car on a main road in a village and walked to the start of a foot path, we passed under a railway arch before turning right into a small gate, we then turned to our left along the path, just then it started to rain ( after all this was in the middle of our summer so we are use to it.) so we stopped under a large bushy tree to see if the rain would stop.
As we both stood there we heard a car stop and the doors open and close. With that two females ran in through the gate turning to there right and going under the railway arch with there backs to the wall they both dropped there jeans and go into a squat and start to pee. I was about 50ft from them with a great side view of both the females bums and the streams of piss, one by one they stopped peeing and with a bounce or two stood up and pulled there jeans up.
Turning to there left they both saw me and my girlfriend and shrieked before running back to there car giggling.
My girlfriend said that it a was a gentleman I would have looked away. I said you could have stopped them before they got there jeans down, so there!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (11-28-2016), keenyo1960 (01-08-2017), knarf11 (12-30-2016), mikeviewline (11-30-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016), saugruessel (11-27-2016), vpw (12-13-2016), Wannawatchuwiggle (11-28-2016)

Old 12-01-2016, 12:25 PM

Default Seen from a garden center

Early one Saturday morning my girlfriend and I were at a garden center on the main A38. She was looking at plants and I was outside looking at the sheds.
Across the main road there is a small lane which had been cut off when the A38 was built, there is also a lay-by. A car pulled into this lay-by and two females got out and walked to the little lane, they looked like mother and teenage daughter, they both went a few yards up the lane so that they could not be seen by pasting cars. and so with there backs to the hedge, the daughter dropped her jeans and the mother pulled up her skirt and dropped her knickers and both squatted, the mother was closest to me so I did not see the daughter peeing but got a good view of the mothers bum and her pee stream court in the morning sunshine, the daughter was first to finish, and was standing waiting for her mother, who took her time wiping before standing up and with her skirt gripped under her chin pulled up her knickers giving me a look at her light coloured bush, then dropping her skirt they both walked back to there car.
At that moment my girlfriend came over to me and looked to see what I was looking at, just as a man got out of the same car and walked to the lane and pissed into the hedge. She saw him and said how rude, he could have come over the the garden center and used the loo here. Me and my big mouth said why?, the two females with him had just pissed there also. She was not pleased that I had seen them, and said they could all have used the loos, and that I should not have watched them.
I do not understand females she has pissed in lay-by's and alley ways hundreds of times both with me and on she own.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (12-04-2016), knarf11 (12-30-2016), njek (06-07-2020), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016), saugruessel (12-02-2016), stug2 (12-04-2016), vpw (12-13-2016)

Old 12-05-2016, 01:07 PM

Default Trip away

I have just arrived back from a working trip away with a colleague. On our day off we went to a 'Heritage Railway' to have a steam train ride.
I was sitting facing the engine at a window watching the countryside going by when I saw a man in black motorbike leathers standing pissing through the fence towards the train track, I could see his piss stream as the train got closer. Then to his right I was a big black motorbike.
That is when I got a quick flash of a female also in black leathers squatting between the bike and the fence, her pale white bum looking big against the black of her leathers, but we passed so quickly to get a good look.

We arrived back at the station and were walking out off the platform, I saw a mother strip her small daughter from the waste down and hold her up to pee on the platform floor. Why must people do that when there were toilets about 30 feet from her. Now some volunteer working on the railway have to clean it up.

On our way back we stopped for some food and my colleague a drink (I was driving the lorry) after we ate we walked to a pub he went in and I saw a ice-cream kiosk and went over to get one, there was a female talking to the female in the kiosk, I got my ice-cream and was now standing back near the pub wall eating it when I noticed the female outside the kiosk was holding her crotch and moving from foot to foot, she then walked away and into a shop but returned shaking her head and said to the kiosk female 'NO'.
I short time later she was dancing foot to foot again and walked off down the street, then my colleague came out of the pub and I lead him down the street back to our lorry in a car park, but also watching the female to see were she was going, hoping to see if she would pee in a side street or lane. but after a long'ish walk we were near the car park and yes she made it to the public toilets. Drat!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (12-12-2016), knarf11 (12-30-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016), saugruessel (12-06-2016), vpw (12-13-2016)

Old 12-11-2016, 05:11 PM

Default Anecdote of a retired police commander(not my sighting)

I was talking to the churchwarden at the church that I now play at about the sh** that someone had done at the back door to the hall, I know that men peed at the dust bins by the gate and that females peed in this door way). I was saying about why not extend the cctv to cover that door, he said it had not worked for over 15 years, (I thought that I could get to see females pee there if there was a camera put there but no). He then went on to tell me a anecdote from his past.

As a young policemen, he was assisting an older officer in keep an overnight watch in a town center shop to combat recent burglaries. They were secreted on the premises, the shop had a recessed doorway with a glass door and letter box at the bottom, with blinds pulled down.
There was no sign of any action for hours, but as the pubs closed they hear voices, he laid on the floor peering out under the blinds. To his alarm a huge man stopped outside the shop, furtively looking up and down the street, he beckoned to his accomplice to enter the doorway, he remained as lookout. He thought this is it!
When his young female partner in crime entered the doorway, turned around, pulled up her skirt, lowered her knickers, knelt down and started to pee in front of his very eyes!. He was staggered by her, being in almost total darkness felt helpless.
However his colleague, got his long truncheon, lifted the letter box and pushed it through until it touched her bum. She leaped up still in midstream and ran out of the doorway and up the street screaming her head off. Expected the male to return and check out her allegation but he believed she had imagined it.
The two police encountered no burglars that night!
jbloggs12ppppppp (12-12-2016), knarf11 (12-30-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-24-2016), stug2 (12-11-2016), vpw (12-13-2016), Wannawatchuwiggle (12-12-2016)

Old 12-18-2016, 05:50 PM

Default Exeter Cathedral

I was looking at some old photographs and found one of myself at Exeter Cathedral, this reminded me of this story.
Many years ago I was asked with a few lads to go to the cathedral on a Friday evening for a rehearsal for a ceremony on the Saturday. To get there someone from one of the Plymouth churches was going to drive a small mini-bus.
On the Friday at about 5pm I drove to this church yard to meet someone with the bus, when I got there, there has a mother and her teenage daughter with the bus. We drove around to a number of other churches picking up the other lads, and onto the A38 to Exeter. We arrived at the cathedral around 7pm., and entered across the quadrangle to the side door of the chapter house. In side we had a cup of coffee as we were told who was to do what, our rehearsal was going to be the second of the two and so the three of use sat on the chapter house side of the cathedral and the mother and daughter sat with a few others in the nave.
Around 8.45pm. one of the other two lads asked me if I know where the toilets were, I said yes and we all went together. We left the cathedral by the chapter house door and walked diagonally to the left across the grass in the quadrangle to the old gents, (now replaced with disabled, gents and ladys on two levels) the only light was from the moon through a foggy sky. We returned to the cathedral the same way, as I was going in the door the mother and daughter appeared behind me from my right, and with that we were called for our rehearsal. When our rehearsal was over, (around 9:30pm) only the mother was there and when we got to the bus the daughter was already in the front passenger seat, we drove home dropping the lads off on the way, dropping the daughter home before taking the mini-bus back to the church yard and to my car. As I drove the mother home she told me what had happened at the cathedral.
When us three had come out of the chapter house to go to the gents she and her daughter had been in the corner of the quadrangle both having a wee wee, her daughter panicked and tried to stop peeing and pull up her knickers and jeans but could not stop and wet herself, the mother was ok and had just dropped her skirt back into place, when they saw we were walking diagonally on the grass they continued with there pees. when we returned to the door they also had finished and returned with use, but in the light from the door way the daughter was embarrassed with her very wet jeans and so they both went back to the bus. At the bus the daughter took off her jeans and the mother tried to blot them dry with a news paper, then the daughter had removed her knickers and thrown them under the bus before putting her damp jeans back on and sat on a glossy magazine all the way home.
Why if only I had done as the sign said, 'Keep off the grass' and so walked around the quadrangle I would have caught both females with there knickers down.
ambor (01-16-2017), DwainDibley (12-20-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (12-23-2016), knarf11 (12-30-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-24-2016), saugruessel (12-19-2016)

Old 01-01-2017, 03:01 PM

Default Three sightings outside the church

Sighting no. 1
I was at a christening and was standing with the vicar at the font, when a large female in jeans stood up and walked out of the church door. A moment later I saw her through the stain glass window to my left.
I could make out her blue jeans as she pushed them down and her big wide pale ass as she went into a squat, then saw her stand back up and pull her blue jeans back up over her ass before walking back into the church.
After the christening as I was going out of the church yard I could see a large wet patch on the ground between the war memorial and the church wall under the stain glass window.
Sighting No2.
I was at another christening at the same church, when through a small lancet window that over looked the toilet door, (the toilet was in a small building across the back yard of the church) I could see a female pulling hard on the door handle so I went out to say that there was someone in there.
As I turned the corner to go to the toilet building there was another female with her skirt up and her knickers around her knees squatting with her back to the wall about to pee, when she saw me she stood up dropping her skirt into place. Just then the toilet door opened and this female pushed both the one coming out off the toilet and the one pulling on the door handle out of her way and waddled into the toilet shutting the door.
Sighting No3 the best till last
I was sitting in my car outside the church one Sunday afternoon waiting for the vicar for another christening, ( did not have my set of church key's with me) It was also the day of a marathon which was going past the church and there were people standing around to watch it. When 3 or 4 females went into the church gate, so I got out of my car to see if I could help them, (to tell them that the church was still locked and that the vicar would be there soon)
The females were French and were looking for toilets, I told them where the nearest ones were and pointed them down the road to them and off they went, I returned to my car.
When I looked down the road I could see one of them squatting very low behind a foot tall wall with her back to me, I thought dam I mist that but no, when she stood back up she bent over to sort out her knickers and I got a great view of her nice round bum then she pulled up her knickers and jeans, that is when I saw a man sitting on his car bonnet looking with his mouth open as he had see the peeing from start to finish and from the front, the luck so in so.
ambor (01-16-2017), heinzw (03-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-02-2017), knarf11 (01-15-2017), peehunter (01-10-2017), saugruessel (01-02-2017), vpw (01-18-2017)

Old 01-08-2017, 05:44 PM

Default In a lay-by

The other day I was driving along a straight country road, to my right there was a patch of grass and a loop of old road now used as a lay-by. In the lay-by was a trailer that a car would pull but no car. There was someone sitting on the triangular frame that the toe-bar is fitted to.
As I got closer I saw that the trailer was on a jack and one wheel was missing, and that the person sitting on the frame at the front was a female and that she had her jeans pulled down to mid thigh and I could see a side view of her hip and a little bit of bum cheek, and through the triangular frame ( the best part) was her pee stream going straight down to the ground and glinting in the sun light.
As I had time to waste and there was a roundabout just up the road I went up to it and turned around, but the cars at the roundabout slowed me down. When I got back to the lay-by there was a car there with a man putting the wheel back on, with the female and another lady watching.
It looked like a mother and farther taking there daughter to university judging by the way the trailer and car was packed.

Is it me or are the females at university wearing very short shorts, I saw one that I thought she had not put her shorts on, so short they looked more like a belt.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
ambor (01-16-2017), heinzw (03-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-02-2017), knarf11 (01-15-2017), observer (02-03-2017), peehunter (01-10-2017), saugruessel (01-09-2017), stug2 (01-12-2017), vpw (01-18-2017)

Old 01-21-2017, 01:04 PM

Default A near sighting

I was walking to a pub in Bracknell's student land at about 6 pm to have a meal and a pint, when I passed a taxi and a burger van parked on the side of a main road, as I passed the taxi driver was leaning on the vans counter taking to the female burger sale's person.
About 9 pm as I walked towards the corner from the pub onto the main road I could see right into the van but no-one was in it, as I turned the corner I saw movement in the bushes opposite the van counter and the female server came out doing up her trouser belt and got back behind her counter.
I can only think that she was in the bushes answering the call of nature.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
heinzw (03-10-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (02-02-2017), knarf11 (06-22-2017), observer (02-03-2017), peehunter (02-03-2017), vpw (01-22-2017)

Old 01-22-2017, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blob58 View Post
I was walking to a pub in Bracknell's student land at about 6 pm to have a meal and a pint, when I passed a taxi and a burger van parked on the side of a main road, as I passed the taxi driver was leaning on the vans counter taking to the female burger sale's person.
About 9 pm as I walked towards the corner from the pub onto the main road I could see right into the van but no-one was in it, as I turned the corner I saw movement in the bushes opposite the van counter and the female server came out doing up her trouser belt and got back behind her counter.
I can only think that she was in the bushes answering the call of nature.
Fascinating story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stumeister2 For This Useful Post:
dawekk (03-17-2017), trambone (01-23-2017)

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories