All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > Amateur teen girls videos

Old 03-23-2024, 01:24 PM

Thanked 1,026 Times in 978 Posts
Default Allfetish 102 Joggen

Allfetish 102 Joggen

Genre: Diaper Wetting, public diapering and exhibitionism, multiple girls diapering and playing, masturbation, diapered showers, bedwetting, etc.

Format: mp4
Size: 351.99 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:29

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_102_joggen.mp4

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 03-23-2024, 04:51 PM

Default Allfetish 103 Backen

Allfetish 103 Backen

Genre: Diaper Wetting, public diapering and exhibitionism, multiple girls diapering and playing, masturbation, diapered showers, bedwetting, etc.

Size: 425.56 MB
Duration: 00:06:56

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_103_backen.mp4

Old 03-23-2024, 08:12 PM

Default Allfetish 104 Pee And Sleep

Allfetish 104 Pee And Sleep

Size: 320.17 MB
Duration: 00:04:57

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_104_pee_and_sleep.mp4

Old 03-25-2024, 12:54 PM

Default Allfetish 116 Herbsttage

Allfetish 116 Herbsttage

Size: 373.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:34

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_116_Herbsttage.mp4

Old 03-25-2024, 04:15 PM

Default Allfetish 117 Saison Beginn

Allfetish 117 Saison Beginn

Size: 695.98 MB
Duration: 00:06:42

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_117_saison_beginn.mp4

Old 03-26-2024, 04:09 PM

Default Allfetish 124 Knut

Allfetish 124 Knut

Size: 444.15 MB
Duration: 00:06:07

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_124_Knut.mp4

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 03-26-2024, 04:41 PM

Default Allfetish Domina Elara - Spread For Me

Allfetish Domina Elara - Spread For Me

Description: I want you to spread it. Wide. You heard Me. I want to be inside you. Oh yes, Me - inside - you. I want to feel you on the inside. So you are going to be a good little hole for Me opening wide, spreading those cheeks far apart, so I can feel you deep inside. Does that make you nervous? Because it seems to be making you hard. You'll be feeling Me inside your ass, touching you, milking you. Get ready, this is one sexy ride!

Keywords: Fingering-Finger Fucking, Pegging, Asian Domination, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, FemDom Counselling Fantasy, FemDom Goddess, FemDom POV,

Size: 456.31 MB
Duration: 00:07:09

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Domina Elara - Spread for Me.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Old 03-26-2024, 07:34 PM

Default Allfetish 125 Streichen

Allfetish 125 Streichen

Size: 470.32 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

DOWNLOADRapidGator:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_125_streichen.mp4

Old 03-27-2024, 01:09 PM

Default Allfetish Mandy Marx - Vibrate Your Caged Cock To A Ruined Orgasm

Allfetish Mandy Marx - Vibrate Your Caged Cock To A Ruined Orgasm

Description: Tell me something. How long have you had your cage on? If I'm going to make you play with and ruin your caged cock, I'm just really curious, how long has it been on? How worked up are you? Are you feeling taunted? You're gonna. I know your cock is small and it belongs locked up. And you know that pink little cage makes your cock look best. It's where it belongs. It's so tight, it's wrapping up that little cock. I can imagine when you touch a vibrator to it, I'll bet it drives you crazy and turns you stupid little brain off. Just a little bit of stimulation and I'll bet that cage starts to feel really, really small as your cock swells from the vibrations. Doesn't it?
Now let's stop talking hypotheticals and let's put that vibrator on to your chastity device. I want no mercy. Just have it on there while you watch me. Watch me, keep your eyes on me and your vibrator on your chastity cock. Just watch as I tease you. It's so hot, isn't it? Can you put your vibrator on a higher setting? Good then turn it up. No mercy from me. I'm going to get you pretty worked up. How does that little cock inside your cage feel right now? Do you feel it pressing hard against the cage? And even though it really hurts and it gets tighter and tighter, and all you can do is sit there and take it.
Work those hips back and forth, I know you're edging and twitching and moving those hips around. Now keep that vibrator right on the tip. Make sure the entire cage is shaking. I want sensation all over, surrounding your cock. Really focus it on the head of your cock but with how tight it is, you're going to feel it all over. Is it draining your brain as it gets tighter and tighter? Is it getting more frustrating? And you're just gonna get hornier and hornier. And I'm not gonna let up. I'm going to make you take it. You don't have a choice, all you can do is vibrator your cock on an even higher setting. Even when it starts to feel too much, keep it right there. I want it feeling tight, your balls tight and lifted and desperate.
Now you can take your hand and work your balls while you keep that vibrator right on the tip, vibrating the entire cage. Work your balls for me. There's something about a man, in a cage, writhing and suffering and bucking his little hips that always gets me going. Yea I am going to make you ruin it. Just how long how long am I going to make you endure in the meantime? If you keep making that little face where it looks like you're going to explode then awhile! Now change the setting if it's too high and get it somewhere comfortable. Where you're really, really frustrated. Put it somewhere where you're on the edge, like you could squirt out that little cage, that's when you know you're on the right setting.
Your cock caged, your balls tight, don't stop now, I want you to push that vibrator even harder into your cage. Work those balls with your hand while you vibrate your cage for your Goddess. You're so desperate and horny. You're why I like caged boys, yea. You look like you're about to spill. Now when you do spill, the moment of no return when you know you're going to cum, that's when you shut off the vibrator and you stop touching. I want you to drain your balls and ruin your orgasm completely. Do you understand? Then do it. Ruin your orgasm when there's no turning back, when you're right on the edge, turn the vibrator off. As soon as you start to cum, the sooner it's off the better. I want a full load spilling out, a desperate drained boy. Let's drain that little caged cock, let's drain it. Ruin your orgasm for me. Ruin it. Good boy.

Size: 688.68 MB
Duration: 00:11:18

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - Vibrate Your Caged Cock To A Ruined Orgasm.mp4
DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Old 03-29-2024, 01:11 PM

Default Allfetish Goddess Blonde Kitty - Lock Away Your Key

Allfetish Goddess Blonde Kitty - Lock Away Your Key

This is a very special clip that requires a lock box with a timer, a chastity cage, and one incredibly weak subby (that�s you!). Before watching this clip, I want you to have these things, and to have denied yourself an orgasm for as long as you're able to. You�re going to play a game with Me. If you are willing to do a few tasks, I�ll let you cum. Are you willing to do them? Pleasure always comes with a price, puppet.

Keywords: Ass Worship, CEI, Chastity, Chastity Tease, Cum Eating Instructions, Denial, JOI Games, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Tit Worship,

Size: 1009.14 MB
Duration: 00:15:40

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Blonde Kitty - Lock Away Your Key.mp4

Tags
boob jiggling, cum countdown, dirty talk, joe, lingerie