All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 08-01-2014, 01:07 PM

Default length, volume, peeing

It had not been approved yet, but maybe there was an error, so I try to post my message again:

Hello all,

How I found this
I found this thread after this post was made, but decided not to register at that moment. Now it's my birthday today, the topic has swung into a bit of a different direction, a girl from c4s has posted and my store has changed. Meaning this:

Changes to my studio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cox Ucker View Post
last C4S find i forgot to post,
http://clips4sale.com/47160/
scroll down to the channel description:
"I listen to my fans. They say that a huge turn on is the fact that I just pee so much more than others. I was curious and put my capacity to the test. Fans soon started calling me the bladder queen. With encouragement from my fans and interest of how much I can achieve, I train my bladder volume. Extreme, real desperation is my companion."

keep reading below and you'll find the links to her best achievements.. a bit expensive tho
can not be found in the store anymore. I moved the volume clips up to my store and placed them into the sub-category "high volume". They are not linked there momentarily, due to my big birthday sale going on.

Forum rules?
I wanted to contribute some things. First of all about the immediate issue at hand about the rules. When I just registered, I signed this:
"External links on the other sites are allowed only in forum "Found on the web"."

And to my surprise, this is not said forum. So I guess some rules can be stretched. That is, if I interpret that sentence correctly.

Long piss, how to find it on c4s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cox Ucker View Post
clips4sale seems a really nice source but how can you be sure you're buying the right vid?

you'll find alot of promising results if you type "long pee/piss"/"longest pee/piss" or whtever in the searchbox

[...]

but women have a different conception of what a long piss is
I think most models/studios post that kind of terms to make sales. And it works. I have customers complain to me about all kinds of promising videos that turned out to be a waste of money. They would not have bought them if they had known the amounts beforehand.
I know it's hard to resist a "longest pee ever", but in my opinion, an honest model posts the amount (measuring) or length (long pee) in the description and if she did not, ask her and she should be honest about it. That's how I do it and it works fine. I have only had compliments about my measuring clips.
Which you say are expensive, but they are honest and they are exceptional. If you pay half as much for 2 worthless clips (like 500ml "biggest amount ever") you pay the same and have no joy. It's not realistic to overstretch your bladder to the max and then sell it as a 2 minute clip for $2.99. That should also be said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatub78 View Post
but maybe there needs to be a "long pee" standard, like if it's not over 30 seconds at a moderately strong flow, it can't be considered long.
I consider writing long pee into the description from about 30-40 seconds indeed. Difficulties I have often concern the pause. Like when you pee 25seconds, then the stream stops for a millisecond and you get a "second breath", peeing another 25seconds. Do you count 50seconds or is that not valid anymore? I have many clips with long pees, but with split second pauses.

Volume
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
I have the 1.6 liter pee clip, she's legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMO45 View Post
I wasn't amazed as much by how much she peed as I was how fast she peed almost 1400ml....she did it in 30 seconds!! Thats a flow rate of 46 ml per second, the normal for a woman is about 18 ml per second.
I that 1.6liter clip, I pee, and I quote a fan (that's probably around here somewhere, hello J. :P):
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:
interwebz (08-01-2014)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,623 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan052 View Post
if strong 15-30 second torrential pisses are what you're into, then start a new thread for it, but they don't belong here.
I think you've taken my comments a bit too seriously! For what it's worth, there is already a Powerfull pissing (sic) thread. But the overlap a lot, a powerful piss will usually mean a full bladder so a lot of piss.

Old 08-02-2014, 09:29 AM

come on people, this shit is getting too out of control. i agree with every poster that says there should be some diversity in this thread. if there wasn't there wouldn't be as many posts as there are. that is why we have the ability to add a little description before we post a clip. if you aren't satisfied with what is being posted don't download it. that doesn't give you the right to bitch about it though. if somebody posted something that means it was interesting to them, and i feel like i'm just preaching to the choir but everyone has a different view of what the "best" video is. this is a very small niche. let's work on expanding it. done.

now sinna is here to post. we be blessed. happy birthday.
kendi, keep strong, you and your fine ass lol

oh and one more thing, personally i prefer the longest piss possible, stream strength doesn't mean shit to me. that just goes to show that we all prefer different things.

Old 08-02-2014, 05:36 PM

Exclamation longest piss ever!!!!

i believe i have found the longest piss ever the girl just pees and pees in her jeans and then pulls them down and pees for a extra minute insane!! http://vk.com/video144752859_167154718 thanks are appreciated and if the clip wont play just make a vk account and it should work
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pplover123 For This Useful Post:
fitolin (11-30-2014), Rondup (08-04-2014), ShaggyK (08-03-2014)

Old 08-02-2014, 10:51 PM

seems that my post had been cut off in the middle, here is the rest:

In that 1.6liter clip, I pee, and I quote a fan (that's probably around here somewhere, hello J. :P):

“Omg!!!!!! Omg!!!! You’re a goddess!!! I love you. Let me just fucking say that.
First of all, not only have you surpassed my record (and I’m a bodybuilding big strong guy) but you fucking peed 1.6L in 25 seconds!!
That amounts to an average of 65ml/s. but you started soft so your max I’d estimate was 75 or 80ml/s!!!
That’s waaaaaaay above average! Women normally pee 25-40ml/s even bursting. You have such an awesome bladder and keegal muscles.
I wish every woman peed like you. Please train as many as you find. You’re the queen of this. I’ve never seen someone pee so fucking hard.” J.

With that I also want to deliver my thoughts on long pee = much volume. I think it sounds logical, but it's not as easy as that. For example high pressure = bigger stretch of the peehole = more output in shorter amount of time. A short pee can have higher volume than a pee multiple times as long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freg2 View Post
It's all just physics...
It's not just physics. It's biology as well. It's bladder and muscle control. Like you say:

Quote:
A girl with such a bladder could slow down her stream to e.g. dribbling 5 ml/s and "pee" for more than 6 minutes
That would be an extreme amount of control. I don't think it's possible to maintain such a low stream when the bladder is full to bursting point. Try it, a constant stream that is not just flowing along your body, but really covers air distance. Very little. About the same distance until your bladder is empty. I think it's impossible, there will be bursts and stops.

Bladder index
Quote:
she pees nearly 1300 ml [...] considering her height of 5'1 (155 cm).
That's a 44 on the bladder index scale, which is above average. I am a 47, but can't go for more because I am highly pregnant at the moment :P However, I felt that more was possible after my last record.

Last but not least
Interested by this thread, as I know my max volume, I tried to find my longest pee. It's in a clip where I pee on the bed. Then pee more. Then pee for about 1minute and 10seconds (not cut) which you see from two camera angles after one another. Then pee for another 20 seconds a few moments later. Then pee even more.
Which is probably why I, too, chose to include "peeing forever" in the name of the clip. It's the only one with that name though. But I think a volume measure with the bladder I had there would also have been interesting.

I probably forgot something, but it's my birthday today and I want to enjoy doing something else now. I need to work again soon.

bye bye

Kind regards,
XXX Sinna

p.s.: I added a screenshot of the measuring jug from my record pee to my picture album
p.s.s.: My 1.5L clip is reduced today. But there is a good portion of desperation in there as well, so it's fairly long.

Edit: seen as this is delayed several days, it was not my birthday anymore
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:
justforfun (08-03-2014), mgardner (08-04-2014), PissFun (08-21-2014)

Old 08-03-2014, 04:42 PM

I think its time to start a peeing forever discussion thread this is getting ridiculous
The Following User Says Thank You to wester399 For This Useful Post:
mgardner (08-04-2014)

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 08-03-2014, 09:37 PM

Default Girl takes 30+ second pee standing up

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Uhx..._#.U96rTWMl-Vo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KidneyBlast For This Useful Post:
iltwgp33 (08-04-2014), johnnybistouquette (08-20-2014), Rondup (08-04-2014), ShaggyK (08-14-2014)

Old 08-04-2014, 12:41 AM

Default ok re run

This video I posted. http://vk.com/video144752859_167154718 I just realised what you have to do is make a VK account then click on the link and it should woek any problems let me know!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pplover123 For This Useful Post:
johnnybistouquette (08-20-2014), Rondup (08-04-2014)

Old 08-04-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
That's a 44 on the bladder index scale, which is above average. I am a 47, but can't go for more because I am highly pregnant at the moment :P However, I felt that more was possible after my last record.
Sinna, I hope you don't mind me asking what you mean by "bladder index scale"? I thought I knew everything about pee holding (apart from how to actually do it very well myself!) but this has me baffled. I've heard of Bladder Sensitivity Index which is the ratio of capacity at first sensation to maximum capacity (higher in females, interestingly) but nothing about "bladder index scale" - I want to work out where I am on that scale

Old 08-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Gold Member

Default New to me

All three take pretty good pees. Haven't come across them before. I love the candid Spring Break type movies where the girls talk a lot, especially about how much they are peeing.

I find it funny that the dude hijacking this thread has contributed jack and shit to the topic despite being a member of the site for over three years. Since you've added nothing, maybe you should be happy with what other people are posting. Or, you know, actually post a video you deem worthy. So sorry we're not fulfilling your freeloading needs.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Carmella Bing Looks for a Place to Pee in Public.mp4 (18.09 MB, 812 views)
File Type: mp4 Hot Girl Pees (02).mp4 (26.22 MB, 741 views)
File Type: mp4 Pee Behind the Bleachers.mp4 (25.55 MB, 635 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bubbatub78 For This Useful Post:
ambor (08-27-2014), chacey (08-06-2014), fr65nt8s (08-06-2014), freg2 (08-05-2014), Greatjob12 (08-04-2014), iltwgp33 (08-04-2014), justforfun (08-06-2014), naton (08-06-2014), Rondup (08-05-2014), saugruessel (08-05-2014), ShaggyK (08-14-2014), sjrsjrsjr (08-07-2014)

Tags
desperation, lady age 71, long pee, peeing, pissing, wetting