All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 09-11-2016, 04:40 PM

Default My girlfriend peeing

My girlfriend peeing
I guess that I got interested in females peeing when out and about with my girlfriend. If we needed to pee we would go to a public toilet, I would go into the gents and if it was empty she would come in too, I would use the urinal while she would go into one of the cubicles.
I could some times hear her pee hitting the water in the toilet pan as she peed. At the toilets at our local park she would ask me in with her as the only cubicle in the gents did not lock so I had to keep the door closed for her.
On these times she would quickly drop her jeans and pants and sit on the toilet with her knee's together so that I could not see anything but I could hear the lot. When she had finished she would stand up and in one movement pull up her pants (without wiping) but most times I did get to see a flash of pubic hair, them pull up her jeans and I would open the door and see that the coast was clear we would leave the gents together.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
bluesbreaker93 (11-07-2016), boatsman (09-20-2016), boy2016 (11-27-2016), geepee (10-07-2016), hairyfan1 (10-10-2016), heinzw (09-20-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-27-2016), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (09-14-2016), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017), postman895 (05-14-2017)

Old 09-12-2016, 07:22 AM

Default In a skirt

We were going out for a meal with a couple of my girlfriends friends and so this was one of the few times that my girlfriend was in a skirt. I had to check on a job I was working on and so we called into the building that I was working on to rewire and re-plumbing, as I was there I said that I think I would use the toilet for a quick pee and so I did, as I peed my girlfriend said she might as well go as well.
After I had my pee I said I would get a bucket of water from the stand pipe to flush the toilet with.
I got back just in time to see my girlfriend hovering over the toilet with her skirt under her chin and her tights and knickers around her knees and getting a paper tissue from her sleeve to whip herself, then standing up right and untangling her tights and knickers, pulling up first one pair of knickers then her tights and then a second pair of knickers, and smoothing down her skirt.
I asked her why she had two pairs of knickers on, she said she always did when in a skirt and tights. The first pair because tights made her sweaty and the second pair to keep her tights in place. I said why not just have stockings and a belt and then only one pair of knickers, but she said she liked to use tights.
Don't girls have some funny ways?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (09-20-2016), boy2016 (11-27-2016), geepee (10-13-2016), heinzw (09-20-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-27-2016), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (09-14-2016), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017), pt1333 (09-22-2016)

Old 09-13-2016, 05:09 PM

Default Walking on the moors with my girlfriend

One day while out walking in a wooded area on the moors after a pint or two my girlfriend needed a piss, so I said we could go deeper into the trees so that if anyone came along the path she would not be seen, she was not shore, I said it will only be me and I have seen you pee loads of times. So we went deeper into the trees and found a little clearing completely surrounded with tall bushes and trees, there was noway we could be see from the path.
She quickly dropped her jeans and knickers and went into a very low squat,her bum was about two inches off the ground with it almost on her heels, I had squatted down at right angles to her and she started to pee a clean straight jet about six inches in front of her. I was fasinated watching in first make a hole in the pine needles on the floor and the more she peed the pine needles were pushed into a little wall until the pool of pee got to big and the wall of needles broke like a dam washing down the slope. When she finished she bounced up and down a little, stood up pulling her knickers up then her jeans.
I then knelt and peed next to her puddle trying to make the same affect as her piss had done to the needles but with no joy. We then left and continued with our walk on the moors.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
bluesbreaker93 (11-07-2016), boatsman (09-20-2016), boy2016 (11-27-2016), dawekk (09-15-2016), geepee (10-13-2016), heinzw (09-20-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-27-2016), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (09-14-2016), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017), portsniffer (06-28-2017), stug2 (09-13-2016), watchr12 (09-17-2016)

Old 09-20-2016, 09:20 AM

Default One Sunday

One Sunday I drove both my girlfriend and my mother to visit relatives of my late father, who lived on a farm, After saying hello I left my mother with them and me and my girlfriend went for a walk around the village, after looking around the church we when into the local pub for a pint or two of lager, before continuing on our walk.
After a while we both needed a pee so we walked around looking for a public toilet as the pub was now closed for the afternoon, on not finding any we started back to the farm, now I know that the farm house did not have any indoor plumbing only a cold water pump in the wash house, all hot water had to be heated on the coal fired range, and that they still used wash stands and jugs in the bedrooms, as well as camber pots.
I remember when I was a toddler having to use the toilet and mum was told to take me to one of the bedrooms to use a camber pot, and when I was done mum lifted her skirt, dropped her pants and squatted over the pot I had used and had a pee, before taking the pot down and out into the and emptying it onto the dung heap.
I told this to my girlfriend who was to embarrassed to ask to use one. So I suggested she could pee in one of the stalls in the milking parlour, (here the cows were still milked by hand at this time.) but she said that we could be seen going into the cow shed from the house were everyone where sat. I said how about going into the field next door were there are a lot of old rusting cars, vans etc belonging to the local garage, this we did,
on entering the scrap yard she said about all the stinging nettles between the cars, I said why not pee in a car, we picked a big old car with no floor on the drivers side and we both got in, my girlfriend on the drivers side. She then pulled down both her jeans and knickers to her knees and sitting forward on the seat started a long and strong gushing piss down and through the floor on to the dirt below, when she was done she redressed and we both got out of the car.
I still had to pee and she laughed about me peeing into one of the car petrol tanks, we found one we could open and at the right height for my thing (witch was a bit stiff after watch her pee ) so this I did.
After we were both relieved we returned to the farm house for a cream tea, after which we all went home.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
b545b (01-15-2023), bluesbreaker93 (11-07-2016), boatsman (09-20-2016), geepee (10-13-2016), heinzw (09-20-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-27-2016), jonasp2 (09-20-2016), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (09-30-2016), raybau (09-21-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023)

Old 09-21-2016, 03:24 PM

Default My girlfriend roadside pee.

Just got back from a 4 day coach trip from Cornwall to Newcastle, 38 hours sitting on a coach. during this time I saw 7 roadside peeing mostly male, (one group of 4, the others one at a time) with just one female.
There was a female sitting in the door way of a car facing down with her male friend standing facing towards the road with his back to her. Did not see any pee or flesh.
But this, or the vibration of the coach got me remembering my first car a 1963 Austin 1100 and my girlfriend.
We had been out for the day on the moors, stopping at a pub for a bite to eat and a few pints of cool lager. (I only drink real ale now). I had used the pubs loo but my girlfriend had not. We left the pub around closing (3 pm) and continued just driving around the lanes on the moors, not going to a place just driving.
After a few hours my girlfriend said she needed to pee and could I find some where. Most of the lanes were either narrow with walls, or on open land with no cover. Till at last a wider road safe to stop in. I pulled into the side of the road, my girlfriend opened her door, stepped out of the car and with her back to me dropped her jeans and knickers and sat on the door sill and started to have a long hard piss, I looked out my side window to see a river of liquid running from under the car and puddling on the other side of the road, I said is that all you or has the car got a leak, she laughed and pissed out some more.
When she was done she stood up to pull up her knickers when I saw a dirty black line across the upper part of her bum cheeks so I stopped her and said that I had a rag in my door pocket. Then with the rag in hand I leaned across her seat as she bend over with her ass in the air and I started to rub the oily dirt off her bum.
We had not seen any other cars for sometime. Then it happened a car with a number of lads came around the corner towards us, on seeing my girlfriends bum in the air, beeped there horn and shouted out of there car windows to us.
My girlfriend just jump backwards sat down into the car, slammed the car door closed telling me to drive still with her jeans and knickers around her knees.
As I drove she was lifting she bottom and pushing her pussy into the air trying to pull up her purple knickers, this was giving me a good look at her bush and pussy lips as she thrust up and down pulling at her knickers up from her knees over the lip of her car seat and up under her bum and then her jeans.
Watching her I nearly had two accidents one with the car and one in my jeans.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
ambor (10-18-2016), heinzw (10-01-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-27-2016), jubbie (09-23-2016), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (09-30-2016), pt1333 (09-22-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023), stug2 (09-30-2016)

Old 10-04-2016, 02:30 PM

Default At my work site

I was planning to work all Saturday on a wooden cabin a friend had bought, this cabin was on a cliff top on the coast in a camp site. When I told my girlfriend this she asked if she could come and help me so I said why not. So early Saturday morning I went and picked her up from her house and we drove to the coast, when we arrived, the camp site was closed-up for the winter, I got out of the car and as I had been given the keys opened the gate and drove in, after locking the gate we drove to the cabin and went in. You could either buy them completed by the builders or as a shell, just four walls and a roof, with just a soil-stack, cold water tap and an electric meter, to fit out as you liked. We started to mark out the layout for the shower/toilet room, kitchen and two small bedrooms, and began to build the stud-walls.
Around midday we stopped for our snack and mugs of coffee we had in a flask. After we had finished eating I said I could do with a pee and so went to the backdoor, as I opened it, it was chucking it down with rain so I said that I was not going to walk to the public toilets at the other end of the site, and they may have been closed anyway, so I just stood there and whipped it out and pissed out of the door.
When I was done my girlfriend said seeing you go, now she need to go and that it was all right for you but she could not squat out in the rain could she? We both looked around for something for her to pee into but found nothing, so I said what if we made some kind of funnel to pee out of the door, We had inch and a half waste pipe and cardboard boxes, I tore a box up and made a spoon shape which I pushed onto one end of the pipe the other end of the pipe I put out of the door, she said it might work. She then pulled her jeans and knickers down to her knees and I placed the cardboard end through her legs and kneeling down behind her to hold it, she spread her legs as wide as her jeans would let her and bending her knees slightly she slowly started to pee, as this seemed to work she started to pee harder. I asked how much more have you got as the cardboard was starting to go limp, soon she was giggling and was now pissing over my hands as the cardboard started to come apart, she soon finished and with a wipe with the paper our food had been in she was done, I stood the pipe to drain and put the cardboard outside the backdoor, wiping my hands in my jeans we both went back to work.
So I think that we invented the first She-Pee that Saturday afternoon here in England over 25 years ago.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (10-26-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (10-17-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023), stug2 (10-06-2016)

Old 10-09-2016, 02:10 PM

Default Working on a car

I was working on my girlfriends car in the back yard of my house, changing the oil ete.
As the day went on I need to pee but as my hands were all oily I asked my girlfriend if she could help me to go.
So we both went into my cellar to the toilet. here she opened my overalls and my zipper, put her cool hand into pull out my thing, but once her hand was on it, it started to stiffen, and so she could not point it into the toilet, I said just let it go and I will let it point itself when it ready. With that she pushed me away from the toilet and dropped her jeans and knickers slowly standing with her back to the pan and playing with her bush and lips before sitting down with her knees wide and slowly started to pee, giving me a real good look, this was not helping my problem at all, (things got stiffer) she thought this was very funny. When she finished peeing she stood and very slowly and carefully whipping her pussy before slowly pulling up her knicker and jeans.
I said I still needed to pee and so I went to the cellar wash sink and peed up into it, well most of my pee, she stood there watching, when I was done I asked her to put me away but she just laughed and went back out into the garden. So I had to wash all the oil of my hands so that I could do it myself.
That night I made her pay for the work on her car.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), peehunter (10-17-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023), stug2 (10-13-2016), Weatherman74 (10-10-2016)

Old 10-14-2016, 03:33 PM

Default At the beach hut

My girlfriend and I where invited to her friends wedding in Bournemouth, one summer and so we decided to make it into a weeks holiday on the beach, so we booked the week at a bed and breakfast hotel and my girlfriends friend gave us the use of her beach hut on the promenade.
The beach huts ran the length of the beach as far as you could see, along the wall at the bottom of the cliffs, with a gap between each group of about ten huts, with a water tap and drain in ever other gap.
After breakfast we would go to the hut and open up the front of it and sit in the sun, we used the hut to change into our swim wear. In the hut there was a small table, chairs and a portable gas ring with a kettle and an oil light.
My first sighting was when I went to one of the taps to fill the kettle to make some tea, as I went through the gap to the tap I looked both to my left and right along the back of the huts, only to see a female with her back to me squatting and peeing, she was in a very low squat about 40 huts along but did give a good view of her bum as she stood to pull up her swimming bottoms. As this was a promising sighting area I always was the one to fill the kettle, this did give me a few quick glimpse but not like the first. You could also see puddles with tissue paper in them around the tap area, I would pick the papers up and put them into the rubbish bag by the drain so that I could tell if there was any new puddles.
On out last day we had changed into our going home cloths and had our swim wear drying in the sun, when my girlfriend said that she needed a pee, the toilet block was some way along the beach and we had been going into the sea to pee all week, so I said why not go in the gap between the hut and the back wall, but she said no you can be see for miles back there and was about to go and walk to the toilets.
I said there is a square yellow sand castle bucket hanging on a nail in the hut roof, (but no spade with it) so I past it to her and we closed the doors and lit the oil lamp and she dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over the bucket and had a long and noisy pee, I said people passing by could hear that outside, when she was done and pulled her things back up, I too peed into the bucket which was now very full. I took the bucket and all our rubbish to the tap and rubbish bag, rinsed out the bucket and returned it to the nail, and we shut the hut up for our last time and started our long car trip home.
A few weeks later and my girlfriend had been talking to her friend on the phone, and she told me that the bucket was in the hut for the use for peeing into if the sea was to cold, I had a laugh with my girlfriend about that and asked about number two's she said NO.

Last edited by blob58; 10-15-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: some funny letters in it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), peehunter (10-17-2016), stug2 (10-15-2016)

Old 10-16-2016, 05:26 PM

Default Down the Vale. (part 1)

The town in which I lived was made up of a large number of villages which over the years had grown and joined together, one summers evening me and my girlfriend went for a walk. We walked along the main road to the next village, and we paid a visit to the pub there for a pint or two of lager before returning on a circular route. To do this we walked past the railway maintenance yards and into an area we called 'The Vale', this was a recreational area used by the local school consisting of a rugby pitch, a cricket pitch and three football pitches all in a line.
As we walked along I started the need for a pee, so as we past the old changing rooms I said to my girlfriend that it the toilets were open ( they had a big iron gate on them ) that I would pop into them, the gate was open so in I went, My girlfriend followed me, she was surprised to find that all that was in there was, was on the right-hand side a wall with a gully along the bottom running to a drain at the far end and no toilet, I went to the wall and started to piss on to it, she said that she too needed a pee so when I was done asked me to stand in the gateway so no-one could come in.
My girlfriend went to the wall and with her back to it dropped her pink trousers and knickers, then bent forwards with he bum pointing at the wall started to pee, her stream stated to go towards the wall but fell short so she waddled forwards and squatted down and peed a long strong river that came towards me at the gate, ( why it did not go to the drain I do not know).
When she was done she pulled up her cloths and we left to continue our walk home.
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), peehunter (10-17-2016)

Old 10-17-2016, 09:10 AM

Default Down the Vale part 2.

Another time some weeks later we were walking back home the same way, when it started to rain, I said lets see if the changing room urinal was open to get in out of the rain but the iron gate was locked, I said I have an idea we can shelter in the play park just past the last football pitch. In the park were some large concrete pipes they were laid on the ground in the shape of a 'H' and two more on top as a 'T' with holes between them to climb through, when we got there we both climbed into ether end of the top of the 'T', ( the pipes seemed smaller then I remembered from my early teen, when a group of use used to sit in them for hours just chilling out.)
So there we are sort of squatting on our backs, the rain got harder and the sky darkened, we just sat and talked, after a hour or so my pint of lager wanted out so I got my feet down one of the holes to the lower 'H' and peed out of my end of the pipe into the rain, then got back onto my back to wait for the rain to stop.
When my girlfriend said now she needed to pee, I said why not pee down the hole at your end of the pipe, (the lower pipes always stunk of piss and more anyway).
So she pulled her jeans and knickers up to her knees (she was on her back) and sat over the hole or more into the hole and complained that the concrete was cold and started to pee, I could hear her pee hitting the bottom of the lower pipe, but she said that most of her pee was running up her butt crack and that she would need something to wipe with, so when she was finished peeing I pasted her my handkerchief to wipe with but as she did it came out of her hand falling into the pipe below and her piss puddle and all the other dirt down there, she said sorry but her bum cheeks were still wet, I lean over and swiped my shirt sleeve across them, she said thank you, and pulled her knickers and jeans back into place.
I saw that there were a few wet marks on my sleeve which I sniffed at. We both stayed there until the rain stopped and stiffly we both climbed out of the pipes and walked home, me more stiffly then her.
boatsman (10-26-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), peehunter (10-17-2016)

Tags
pee stories, stories