All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 06-14-2020, 08:27 PM
Gold Member

Talking Women Drinking Huge Amounts

It's pretty self-explanatory from the title of it. I have this in mind for a long time, but I couldn't find an appropriate category for this thread, but this is as close as it could get because drinking is directly proportional to peeing in humans. It's somewhat inspired from my past exploits on The Official "Peeing Forever" Thread and how my interests evolved over time. I don't know how the community perceives it, but I find it quiet intriguing when women drink liquids in large amounts, be it chugging (competitions, challenges etc.), gulping or slowly over time (bar CCTV, press conferences, post-game pressers etc.). It's a niche of it's kind but unfortunately with not so vast audience. So it's my effort to get the like minded together, and if I'm able to accomplish it, this place can go wild.

Videos that you can go expect on this thread are:
Insane Water Guzzling
Girl chugs water for money
A WOMEN DRINK COCA COLA IN 2 MIN
Chinese girl drinks 8 beers in 1 minute
How Much WATER Did She Drink?
Emma Coburn (left most) finishes 3 bottles

Looking at the videos, you might get an idea of what I'm trying to light here. I have a good collection of videos and stories relevant to this thread (candid and conscious both) that I have been able to put together over time. I'll start posting once I get some feedback from the community. We can then decide on guidelines and set some standards for it. So if the topic is interesting enough for you, let's see some happy faces here!

Last edited by ne0; 06-14-2020 at 09:22 PM. Reason: wrong link
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ne0 For This Useful Post:
fitolin (06-18-2020), irc_addicts (06-15-2020), PissFun (06-14-2020), theAnalyzer (06-15-2020), Wannawatchuwiggle (07-09-2020)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 06-15-2020, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0 View Post
It's pretty self-explanatory from the title of it. I have this in mind for a long time, but I couldn't find an appropriate category for this thread, but this is as close as it could get because drinking is directly proportional to peeing in humans. It's somewhat inspired from my past exploits on The Official "Peeing Forever" Thread and how my interests evolved over time. I don't know how the community perceives it, but I find it quiet intriguing when women drink liquids in large amounts, be it chugging (competitions, challenges etc.), gulping or slowly over time (bar CCTV, press conferences, post-game pressers etc.). It's a niche of it's kind but unfortunately with not so vast audience. So it's my effort to get the like minded together, and if I'm able to accomplish it, this place can go wild.

Videos that you can go expect on this thread are:
Insane Water Guzzling
Girl chugs water for money
A WOMEN DRINK COCA COLA IN 2 MIN
Chinese girl drinks 8 beers in 1 minute
How Much WATER Did She Drink?
Emma Coburn (left most) finishes 3 bottles

Looking at the videos, you might get an idea of what I'm trying to light here. I have a good collection of videos and stories relevant to this thread (candid and conscious both) that I have been able to put together over time. I'll start posting once I get some feedback from the community. We can then decide on guidelines and set some standards for it. So if the topic is interesting enough for you, let's see some happy faces here!
Everything that brings new idea to the forum should be encouraged, I guess, no matter how tiny the niche is. Personally, I am kind of attracted if a girl drinks a lot and doesn't show the need to go to the toilet right away. Then I imagine that she's holding it and...so on. From a niche to another niche, cause pretty much everything it's intertwined. So welcome back to the forum!

Old 06-15-2020, 09:31 PM

Smile Yuka Kinoshita - Giant Tapioka Milk

I think this fits the theme! Here's popular 'Big Eater' Yuka Kinoshita drinking an absolutely massive glass of tapioka milk. There's another one of her drinking a similar sized Dalgona Coffee in the related videos if you enjoy this one. Cheers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kpo For This Useful Post:
fitolin (06-18-2020), geepee (06-29-2020), ne0 (06-17-2020), PissFun (06-16-2020)

Old 06-16-2020, 12:12 AM
Gold Member

This can be an interesting theme because I like rapid desperation. It's erotic to think about the liquid moving through her after she drinks.

There's one video I'm searching for a long time, a girl who was in some kind of athletic competition and was drinking a lot of water to prepare. To save time while driving to the event she just stopped beside the highway to piss every time. The stream wasn't visible in the video but her boyfriend said that it was a lot. I think it was in Canada, that's all I remember.
The Following User Says Thank You to randomperson For This Useful Post:
fitolin (06-18-2020)

Old 06-16-2020, 09:59 AM

I know that video, unfortunately I can't find it anymore, It was on youtube.
Regarding this thread, there is a lot of girls in the bloating/stuffing fetish that can drink liters, but they never film themselves peeing nor talk about how much they pee. Its frustrating jaja

Old 06-16-2020, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kike6stringss View Post
I know that video, unfortunately I can't find it anymore, It was on youtube.
Regarding this thread, there is a lot of girls in the bloating/stuffing fetish that can drink liters, but they never film themselves peeing nor talk about how much they pee. Its frustrating jaja
yeah even the chicks with a piss holding fetish never film themselves peeing. having desperation/long pee fetish sucks. only one new video every couple months haha.

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 06-17-2020, 01:21 PM
Gold Member

Lightbulb Thirsty French Momma

Now this is a kind of response I was hoping for the start. I think of drinking as a foreplay for pissing, and while I do enjoy seeing women who drink copious amounts deliberately like the one kpo shared, but the ones that really grab my attention are where they are seen drinking in a subconscious state of mind while tending to their bodily needs. Like for one instance when I was on a holiday tour to Thailand. On the 2 hour ferry ride from Koh Pha Ngan to Koh Samui, there was a French couple onboard. The wife particularly caught my attention due to her bulky and huge stature (6' by the looks of it). Not just that, she also had one of those 50oz water bottles with her from which she was continuously sipping from. After one hour or so, she was done with her first bottle. She then asked the husband to buy her another one from the onboard canteen and after getting it, she got right to it. It was a hot and humid day and we were all sweating profusely, but her thirst was so unquenchable that it could put any camel running in Sahara to shame. In another half hour or so she was done with this 50oz too and once we docked at the port, she made sure to take another bottle from the canteen. During all this time I couldn't help but imagine where all this water is going to.

This and some other encounters gave me a whole new perspective to the idea about my newly found desire. I listen to a lot of panel discussions, but after that I began exploring them for a whole new niche and came out with many gems like these:
  • If you observe Alexandra Brodsky (the right most) in this video, you will realize what a guzzler she is and ends up drinking 2 small water bottles and a coke can in a short period of time without showing any signs of desperation.
  • Cristina Vee is one of my favorite voice actresses and not only because of the fact that she makes sure to finish all her water quickly like in this one and in many others. The lady on the left is good too.
  • Monica Rial is another voice actress that you might want to check under this niche. She just couldn't seem to quench her thirst, no matter how much she drinks. Observe the checkered woman in this video for reference.
  • Liberal progressive feminist author Naomi Wolf has always been good with her water intake ever since I'm seeing her videos. Like in this one where she downs 2 water bottles in few big gulps.
  • Raffaella Cusmai is an Italian Doctor and during this round table session, she is seen knocking 2 water bottles down with ease. And then leaves early possibly due to desperation.
Another instance is of this episode on Japanese TV show "Hello Counselor" where a husband and wife are seen arguing over wife's habit of drinking excessive water. She in the end promises to reduce her intake to 5L/day which is still alot. Part 1 | Part 2

Last edited by ne0; 06-17-2020 at 01:42 PM. Reason: additional links
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ne0 For This Useful Post:
kpo (06-17-2020), PissFun (06-22-2020)

Old 06-17-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0 View Post
Now this is a kind of response I was hoping for the start. I think of drinking as a foreplay for pissing, and while I do enjoy seeing women who drink copious amounts deliberately like the one kpo shared, but the ones that really grab my attention are where they are seen drinking in a subconscious state of mind while tending to their bodily needs. Like for one instance when I was on a holiday tour to Thailand. On the 2 hour ferry ride from Koh Pha Ngan to Koh Samui, there was a French couple onboard. The wife particularly caught my attention due to her bulky and huge stature (6' by the looks of it). Not just that, she also had one of those 50oz water bottles with her from which she was continuously sipping from. After one hour or so, she was done with her first bottle. She then asked the husband to buy her another one from the onboard canteen and after getting it, she got right to it. It was a hot and humid day and we were all sweating profusely, but her thirst was so unquenchable that it could put any camel running in Sahara to shame. In another half hour or so she was done with this 50oz too and once we docked at the port, she made sure to take another bottle from the canteen. During all this time I couldn't help but imagine where all this water is going to.
bro i hate to ruin your fun but you said everyone was sweating like crazy. im guessing her bladder wasn't even filling, she was just sweating out most of it. women can not hold a lot of liquid in their bladders. there's a small percentage for sure, but no where near what you or i think.
The Following User Says Thank You to conaman123 For This Useful Post:
PissFun (06-22-2020)

Old 06-22-2020, 10:31 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conaman123 View Post
bro i hate to ruin your fun but you said everyone was sweating like crazy. im guessing her bladder wasn't even filling, she was just sweating out most of it. women can not hold a lot of liquid in their bladders. there's a small percentage for sure, but no where near what you or i think.
You might be right to some extent here, but there's no way she was sweating as much she was gulping. And seeing her size, I would doubt that she isn't capable of holding such amount.
The Following User Says Thank You to ne0 For This Useful Post:
PissFun (06-22-2020)

Old 06-25-2020, 04:05 PM
Gold Member

I remember this video which includes desperation and peeing:

https://vk.com/video-98316028_171254745
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to randomperson For This Useful Post:
du94 (10-23-2022), mikeviewline (06-26-2020), PissFun (06-25-2020), siegala (07-06-2020), Wannawatchuwiggle (07-09-2020)

Tags
chug, drink, gallon, liters, water