All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 10-17-2016, 08:25 PM

Default My very first GS

The whole story started on a dare about giving a golden shower but we never got to do it. One day, we went to stay in the guess room at my brother in law because our floors were getting varnished. That night, we drank some wine, the brother in law was sick as a dog the next morning. As my GF wanted to go and came back down to the room saying that she had to go badly.. I told her to go outside except it was like -30c and she said out of the question. So she waited on the side of the bed hoping it will pass. She went back upstairs and he was still puking his guts out.
She came back to the room, closed the door and blocked the bottom part of the door with blankets, the took off her PJ's, placing them on the floor and told me to lay down and hurry up. She wasn't able to wait anymore so she asked me not to do anything except keep my mouth open, squatted and peed in my mouth. I was not able to swallow everything however, it was hot and i heard her being relieved. She took the PJ's wiped the back of my head and threw them in a bad and put on her pants.

There was other times after too.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amazonnia For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), geepee (05-26-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (10-19-2016), peehunter (10-29-2016), raybau (10-17-2016)

Old 10-18-2016, 02:03 PM

Default Here is another storie

I was sitting at the kitchen table working on my laptop while my girlfriend was preparing hamburger meat and other since we were having guest over in the afternoon. She had asked me if I can turn the sink on since her hands were covered in sauce, meat and spices because she needed to go pee. I got up went to the other side of the kitchen counter, I remember whispering in her ear that I had a better idea. So I slowly pulled her leggings down to her knees, she did ask what I was doing? Then I laid down on the kitchen floor with my head between her feet. She never said anything else and understood where I was going with this. So she squats down to my mouth while holding her balance and started to pee in my mouth. There was quite an overflow which ended up on the floor. I got up and told her that i will be right back, I grabbed a towel to wipe my head, then her feet and the floor. I put the towel in the wash and went back to the table. She told me that she can get use to having her personal toilet and that I was handy to have around.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amazonnia For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (10-21-2016), geepee (05-26-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (10-19-2016), peehunter (10-29-2016), raybau (10-18-2016), stug2 (10-28-2016)

Old 10-30-2016, 04:41 PM

Default On a train

In the early 70's my girlfriend and I there on a day trip to London from the South West of England. (About 6hrs on the train up to London). We had to catch the last train of the day around 11:45pm. In those days the carriages were still split into 8 seat compartments, so we got one by ourselves and settled down for our longs journey and once we pasted through Reading tried to get some shuteye.
Around 2am in the morning my girlfriend woke me to said that she needed a pee, I said you are a big girl you can go on your own now. She said she did not want to walk along the train to the loo on her own in the dim light, and could I go with her, we walked to the first loo, opened the door and were hit by the stink, so we went to the next and then the next, but they were all dirty or blocked. So we started back to our compartment, and went into the cleanest, the floor was covered in paper and the pan was nearly full to the top.
I said if you do not want to use the pan you could pee on the floor or into the hand basin, she said if she peed on the floor it would run out into the passage way, so she would us the basin, with that she dropped her jeans and knickers and backed up onto the edge of the basin, I was standing in front of her almost touching her in this very small space. She got into a position so that her pee went into the basin and started a strong pee jet, dark in colour as we had not been for a pee in over ten hours, suddenly the train jerked and she slipped of the basin sending her pee jet across the toilet space and up the door, I laughed and said well your pee on the floor now so she just finished pissing on the floor, when she was done she had to use my hanky to wipe with, (which I put back, damp into my pocket).
It was now my turn to pee so with her still in front of the basin I turned a little so that I was facing the toilet but still with my back to the wall, I got my now very hard thing out of my zipper and sent a jet arcing up over the toilet onto the wall behind it, She laughed and grabbed it and waved it sideways across the wall. She let go as the pressure dropped and when I was done pushed it away.
When we left the toilet compartment we both left wet foot marks on the floor of the passageway. When we got back to our compartment we got under our coats but did not get back to sleep until later and had to us my damp hanky again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), geepee (05-26-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), njek (06-18-2017), observer (10-31-2016), peehunter (11-01-2016), stug2 (11-05-2016)

Old 11-07-2016, 10:29 AM

Default Country bicycle ride.

About 40 years ago before I had a car of my own, my girlfriend and I would go out at weekends on a pair of bicycles, she had to use her brothers bicycle witch had about 6 gears. The country roads were empty of cars and we could go for miles without seeing anyone.
On this day we were riding along a road with a number of bends in it and tall hedges on both sides with out any breaks in them, not even farm gates. As she was faster then me she would often be ahead of me. As I came around a bend I saw her bicycle on the ground in the middle of the road, I thought she had come off it, but as I got near I saw that she was squatting with her jeans and knickers down having a pee in the middle of the road, she looked over to me and said that as she had to wait for me to catch up she had made use of that time to have a pee. I said did you know that your piss stream is running down the road and under your bicycle. When she was done and had pulled up her things she picked up her bicycle and wheeled it to the side.
I said now you have peed I with have one also so that we do not have to stop again. I peed into her puddle so that anyone coming up the road would see only one stream. So I got my thing out and knelt so as to stop any splatter and peed into the middle of her pee spot, causing the combined stream to run farther down the road. When I was done I put it away and we continued on our bicycle ride.
How I miss the long hot summers of my youth.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016)

Old 11-10-2016, 09:10 AM

Default In the bathtub

My girlfriend had been playing netball, after which I took her back to her home for tea. As soon as we got inside her house she when upstairs to shower and change. I when in and laid the table and put the tv on.
I then needed to pee so I went up stairs to the bathroom where my girlfriend was in the shower, I said I needed to pee and as a joke said how about a golden shower, she said in your dreams, I then said how about seeing who could pee the farthest, the looser cooks the tea, she said how?
So I said if I stand here at the taps end of the bathtub and pee along the length of the bath, so she stood at the far end of the bath and with me standing outside the bath at the taps I let rip, I even got her feet wet. ( I was a little bit stiff as she was standing there in the nude,) I then went and stood at the side of the bath and she stood at the tap end of the bath ( still in the bath) and started to pee, even leaning backwards she was lucky if she got farther then her own feet, so I won and so after her shower she had to cook the tea.
I did help after all, I did cheat a little as I had hear her have a pee into the toilet just before her shower and I was busting for a pee long before we got home.
As we ate our tea she said she would practice in the shower and give me a rematch, sadly we never did it again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-24-2016), stug2 (11-12-2016)

Old 11-14-2016, 01:11 PM

Default In my old workshop

At my parents old house I had a large wooden shed at the bottom of the their large garden which I used as a workshop and a hideaway, in it I had a bench etc. and an old leather armchair and a radio. One wet afternoon I was in the shed when my girlfriend walked in, I said I did not know she was there ( I had an intercom to the house so that I could go in if asked to ) she said that there was no-one in the house so she had come down to the shed to see if I was in. I said that I had to finish some work so she sat in the armchair, while I worked we had a few cans of lager.
After a while as I had started drinking before she arrived I needed a piss. If I was in the shed and needed a pee, as the toilet was back in the house I had loosened a board in the back wall of the shed so that I could stick my thing out through to pee and as my girlfriend had seen me do a number of times before, this is what I did this time, when I was done I put the board back.
I was having one more can of lager when my girlfriend said it is all right for you how about me, she would normally walk back to the house but as it was raining and did not know if the house was unlocked or not, asked how could she pee out the hole in the wall. I said that I would find something for her to pee into and pasted her a small sauce pan that I used to melt moulding rubber in.
She took the pan and placed in on the floor and dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over it and started to pee, at first she splashed a bit on the floor until she got her eye in so to speak, as I watched I was thinking is that pan going to be big enough as it was getting near the top, she stopped and gave it to me to empty, I then replaced it back on the floor under her from the rear, I now watching her still on my knees behind her. I was thinking that I must be a bum man as I liked the shape of her bum as she squatted over the pan, when she gave a little spurt and with that stood up for me to past her a rag to wipe with and then pulled her things back into place, I took the pan and poured it out the hole in the wall, it must of been nearly two pints in all.
I said if she was going to do that more often in the shed I would make a little drain that we could both use in the back wall, or get her a bigger pan. I never did get around to that, but I did get a small bucket she could use.
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), laule51 (11-19-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016)

Old 11-20-2016, 03:05 PM

Default Swimming at the pool

One hot day me and my girlfriend went for a swim in a free outdoor seawater pool by the sea. (before the city filled them in to make you to pay to use the big one that is always closed ). When we got there we went between the rocks to change, she cheated as she had her green with white side paneled one piece swim suit on under her top and jeans and was laughing at me trying to change under my towel, we both got into the pool and swam around (well she did I cannot swim, I just walked around).
After a while she got out and so I asked why and she said she needed a pee, I said why did she not pee in the pool, I had done so, after all it was only seawater, she said how disgusting as people had to swim in that, anyway she went over between the rocks and facing me went into a very low squat pulling the crotch of her swimsuit to one side and had a long piss, this would have been a great view for me as I was still in the pool but I did not have my glasses on, just my luck. When she was finished she came back into the pool.
Later when we got out and went to dress I held my towel up in front of her as she stood in the corner of the rocks facing me and she told me not to look (as if I would) with that she dropped her swim suit to the ground and unrolled her towel to get herself dry, at this point she found that she had forgot to bring her under ware so she only had her top and jeans to put on.
After she was dressed she held her towel for me to change, she started to laugh as I tried to pull down my tight wet trunks which was made more difficult with me having a hard-on from watching her dress I said if you keep laughing I would pee up over the top of the towel and get her wet, (but I would not have done it as she would have killed me). When we were both dressed we went home.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), jilput (11-25-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016), roctaz (11-21-2016), stug2 (11-21-2016)

Old 11-26-2016, 10:26 AM

Default Walking the dog

One Sunday afternoon me and my girlfriend were out walking our dog on the moors near Dartmoor Prison, on an old railway track bed. When we pasted a man sitting on a large rock, he said good afternoon and we replied good afternoon back to him, just then a female stood up from behind the rock and joined him, we both think she was peeing behind this rock.
As the afternoon walk went on I too needed a pee but my girlfriend was trying to be funny and not take the dog lead from me, and so here I am with the lead in my left hand and my thing in my right, standing on the track bed, my girlfriend standing on my right side, and me peeing onto the gravel, when the dog started to try and bite the pee stream, so I am trying to keep the dog away from the stream of piss and my girlfriend is just standing there laughing, when I finished we walked on.
Later she has to go and so standing with her back to me and the dog she drops her jeans and knickers to her knees and gets into a high squat, and starts a strong hard piss, I let the dog move closer, to sniff her bum, but the dogs wet nose makes contact with her bum making her jump, at this she looses control of her stream and pisses all over her knicker, she is pissed with me and has to take her jeans off to remove her wet knicker, she then wipes with a dry bit of the knicker before putting her jeans back on.
As she did not what the wet knickers in her pocket she gave them to me and I put them in mine. I forgot to give them back to her for a week or two. He! He!
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), njek (06-18-2017), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016)

Old 12-01-2016, 11:21 AM

Default Outside Loo

My girlfriend lived with her grandmother and her great grandmother in a old four story house with no inside bathroom only an outside loo, and a tin bath used in the kitchen. To get to the loo you had to go through the backroom and then the kitchen and the wash house and out into the yard.
We use to go up to the very top rooms of the house to hang out together. If I needed a pee ( I did not like to go down and out past both grandmothers and so) we would both go into the back attic room and open the window and I would pee onto the roof below it, the piss would run down the roof and into the guttering and down the pipe to the drain. But if my girlfriend needed to pee, I would say to her to sit on the window edge with her ass out of it but she was afraid she might fall and so would take the basin from under the jug on the washstand, place it on a small armchair and sit on it as if it was a toilet and have her pee then wipe herself with the corner of the window curtain before emptying it out the window and putting it back under the jug.
If it was to windy and or raining outside I would pee into the jug and some times get her to do so as I held it for her, before pouring our combined piss out the windows.
Happy days.
When her great grandmother died my girlfriend and her grandmother moved into I new house, outside the town with an inside toilet and separate bathroom with a shower but that is another story not for this site.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016), stug2 (12-04-2016), watchr12 (12-04-2016)

Old 12-05-2016, 12:01 PM

Default A funny one.

I was wiring lights and power points in a garage one Saturday with my girlfriend. This garage had a big door at the front (which was closed) to the left side was a smaller door and the back wall had a big long window at about shoulder height, and backed onto a railway line.
As the day went on I had gone out the side door and around the back of the garage to a gap of about two feet wide between the garage and a wire boundary line with the railway, and peed on the wall below the window.
Later on my girlfriend also went to the same spot to pee. I could see her from her chest up as she lowered her jeans and knickers and squat down, when suddenly the first train I had see that day came past. My girlfriend jumped up and ran back in the side door holding her jeans up to cover her bum, she said she had only just started to pee and was not going out there again.
So I found a plastic bucket under the bench at the back of the garage and placed it in the middle of the floor, she then lowered her jeans and in a high squat continued with her pee, into the bucket. The noise of her pee hitting the plastic bucket was louder then the train that had past, she peed a long and hard piss, when she was done she pulled up her knicker (which had a small damp patch on them from jumping up and running back in) and then her jeans, she then emptied the bucket out of the side door into the grass.
She did pee one more time into the bucket, but that was no more then a dribble, I then peed into the bucket which I then emptied before we left the garage.
She did not think it funny that all the people on the train could have seen her peeing or her bum as she ran back in. I did.
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), laule51 (01-02-2017), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-08-2016)

Tags
pee stories, stories