All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 04-04-2023, 01:47 PM

Default Personal Experience Thread. (General discussion).

I guess this should follow the idea of explaining viewpoints, discussing ideas, and just general pee related chat. Especially pertaining to personal experiences involving pee. Beit what got you into this fetish, volume testing, pee related activities, and stuff along those lines.

I guess I'll get the ball rolling by saying what I've been upto lately.

So I highly enjoy peeing in naughty places, usually this involves leaving puddles on store floors. But I've also peed in display toilets, in buckets and other containers and in top down convertibles.

If I'm in a public bathroom I like to try to pee into the next stall and wet someone's feet/pants. I convinced a bartender to let me sit on the bar and pee into the sink behind the bar. One time I sprayed off a mezzanine onto a crowd of people.

My most recent naughty pee was in a carpeted changing room in the mall. Blue carpet made the spot obvious.

I don't drink enough water so my pee generally stains and smells incredibly strong. I love to get in my car first thing in the morning and leave a puddle somewhere.

I don't record any of this, as that would just be evidence to use against me.

I'd love to know other people's stories and experiences. I'm sure in this community that there must be someone who has an interest similar to mine.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jessica60700 For This Useful Post:
boochoy (04-09-2023), Cody Adams (04-14-2023), geepee (04-11-2023), ghoghunter (02-20-2024), Goatboat (04-05-2023), jakie (04-06-2023), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-16-2023), jkim88 (04-05-2023), lt3669 (Today), Mitch3r (06-10-2023), observer (02-27-2024), omega55 (04-06-2023), peemanek (04-09-2023), pissingmark (04-07-2023), siegala (02-23-2024), solo121 (04-05-2023), tebrynwarmage (04-06-2023), TheAMan (04-05-2023), trickolas (06-11-2023)

Old 04-09-2023, 08:39 PM

Hi! Im into naughty peeing to. My fav is elevators and staircase , take my dick out and piss on the floor. And se a female squat there and piss is great.

Old 04-09-2023, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica60700 View Post
I guess this should follow the idea of explaining viewpoints, discussing ideas, and just general pee related chat. Especially pertaining to personal experiences involving pee. Beit what got you into this fetish, volume testing, pee related activities, and stuff along those lines.

So I highly enjoy peeing in naughty places, usually this involves leaving puddles on store floors. But I've also peed in display toilets, in buckets and other containers and in top down convertibles.

If I'm in a public bathroom I like to try to pee into the next stall and wet someone's feet/pants. I convinced a bartender to let me sit on the bar and pee into the sink behind the bar. One time I sprayed off a mezzanine onto a crowd of people.

My most recent naughty pee was in a carpeted changing room in the mall. Blue carpet made the spot obvious.

I don't drink enough water so my pee generally stains and smells incredibly strong. I love to get in my car first thing in the morning and leave a puddle somewhere.

I'd love to know other people's stories and experiences. I'm sure in this community that there must be someone who has an interest similar to mine.
Wow ! this is really hot , especially if your pee is strong. Do tell a bit more about spraying the crowd . Wish i was one of the people getting sprayed !
The Following User Says Thank You to boochoy For This Useful Post:
Mitch3r (06-10-2023)

Old 06-10-2023, 04:14 PM

Quote:

Hello, have you got more detailed stories? I have some too, but I'm not really sure a public thread is the right place to share naughty peeing. Can I pm you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Adams For This Useful Post:
blablaulo2 (03-08-2024)

Old 02-17-2024, 06:39 AM

I dated this girl for two years back in college. She had a great body, nice ass, her tits were small but she had pretty nice nipples, and an awesome tight pussy that would stay open when I pulled out of it. In our last year dating, we went on a trip to a warm country and were taking a small guided hike in a national park. It was pretty remote. A few hours in, she said she was going to hang back because she had to pee. So we all move on about 50 feet ahead around a bend and she squats just off the trail and then follows us out. Well not 15 seconds later, an employee of the park comes behind her on the trail! I’m sure he saw her peeing, probably got a decent look at her pussy and asshole too from behind while she peed hard. A guy saw her tits on that trip too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blablaulo2 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (02-18-2024), PissFun (02-17-2024), TheAMan (02-19-2024)

Old 02-17-2024, 11:42 PM

Quote:

Dm me. im interested for sure!
The Following User Says Thank You to anonomo For This Useful Post:
passioneplinplin (02-22-2024)

Old 02-22-2024, 10:44 AM

Default IN THE PATRON'S FESTIVITIES

We are a middle-aged couple, I am 47 years old and my wife is 39; We were walking through the patron saint festivities, when my wife told me that she had to pee; We asked at a booth and they told us where the portable toilets were, but there was a long line; We still got on but my wife couldn't stand it; He whispered it in my ear, and asked me to find a discreet corner; It was getting dark and that gave a certain privacy; We leave the queue in search of that corner; At the same time we realized that the person who was behind us was also leaving the line; Looking, looking, we found a lot under construction, fenced, but could be accessed through a separation between the bars; We got in and at the same time behind us the person in line also entered; At first we were scared, because it was lonely and it could be a robber; He was a mature man of about 65 years old, he approached us and told us:
Don't be scared, I heard you talking in line for the bathroom and I wanted to tell you something; Above all, do not be offended, if you want to accept what I propose, and if not, do not bother;
My wife and I looked at each other and at first we calmed down, because he seemed polite.
I'm a voyeur and I love watching women pee; It makes me very morbid; I would be willing to pay you to watch your wife pee, but above all, don't get angry, I am harmless and I don't hurt anyone; Your wife is very attractive and I would like to see her pee; I am willing to give you €50.
At first it bothered me and I couldn't believe what he was proposing to us; After all this, my wife couldn't take it anymore, and couldn't stand it; I thought I wasn't going to see much, it was night like I said; my wife said: I'm going to pee, I can't take it anymore!!; I told the man ok, at the same time that a tingling sensation passed through my body.
My wife lowered the black pants she was wearing and leaned on the wall with one hand with her legs bent; The man squatted behind to look; He told her: spread your legs a little because I can't see your pussy!!; She spread her feet, and he came within a hand's breadth of her pussy (despite the darkness, he must have been able to see it well, since it was completely shaved); She started to piss and I saw that a huge stream was coming out of her pussy. The man took out his cell phone with the flashlight on and started recording; I complained but he told me that he was not going to record his face; He pointed the cell phone at my wife's ass; The piss lasted about 20 seconds, so the man got a good gift; When my wife had finished, and was pulling up her pants, the man said:
Wait a minute, wait a minute, I'll give you €50 more if you let me clean your pussy with my tongue!!
This already seemed like too much, but to my surprise my wife nodded and commented:
You've already seen it all, and I don't have any paper,!! Well, let me clean myself, but €100!!
The man said okay; my wife maintained the pose she used to pee; He knelt down and ran his tongue over her pussy several times, and I saw that he also ran his tongue through her ass hole.
Humm, how good your pussy tastes, and without a hair, it smells good!! It was clear that he was a pervert.
My wife said enough, because the man had grabbed her buttocks and was sticking his tongue into her pussy; my wife pulled up her panties and pants; The man gave us €150 and his phone number in case we wanted to give him more opportunities; He thanked us and left.
My wife told me that I had made her hot (I told her that it had made me too), and that she felt very wet; I'm not surprised because he ate her pussy eagerly
We went home as if nothing had happened.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hangie For This Useful Post:
blablaulo2 (03-08-2024), bloodturkey1 (02-23-2024), coffeemug (02-22-2024), passioneplinplin (02-24-2024), peepeewatcher (03-26-2024), PissFun (02-22-2024), saugruessel (02-23-2024)