All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 07-31-2015, 11:26 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,351 Times in 209 Posts
Default YT's that got away

Recently I was thinking about the first two years of YT. When the site was still pretty primitive. I don't know how long it took for people to figure out how to save videos. But I do remember some great ones that are most likely gone forever.

First off was one in I think maybe Dutch? It was really blurry, shot outside at night. These two drunk girls keep trying to squat down and pee on this drunk guy's leg. He kept trying to move away and then they would chase him. He eventually tired out and one of them got his leg.

Next was a myspace video. A group of Asian American girls in a parking lot at night. Pretty clear video. It's after the club has closed and they are peeing next to some cars. One of them wants to hold it. The other girls are trying to talk her into it. And they are going "c'mon just pop a squat it's easy!" I remember at least one visible stream. The video ends before we find out if she popped a squat or not.

There was another myspace video that was private but had a screen cap and a description. It was like two hot drunk girls piss on passed out dude. Or something similar. I never got to see it.

Then two more YT's. One of them might have been the same private video on myspace. It was two stripperish looking girls and a guy at a party. They find a guy passed out in what looks like a basement or garage. The guy films the two girls pissing on this guy. It was kind of dark, but hot.

The final YT was a similar one. It's a guy and two girls in a bedroom with a passed out guy. One of the girls announces "I'm gonna piss on his head." The guy's heads is really close to the camera which is stationary. So it's not shaky like a lot of YT'S are. The girl pulls down her pants and squats over his head. It's a side view and it's pretty close to the camera. She tries for a long time but can't pee. So the other girl says "here I'll do it!"
She squats over him (again in side view), and pisses a very visible thick stream on his head.

It's a shame we missed them. Does anyone else remember these ? Or any other good ones that got away ?
The Following User Says Thank You to chazztabago For This Useful Post:
heinzw (08-02-2015)

Old 08-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,051 Times in 181 Posts
Default These sound great

And I've been collecting YT clips since the outset, but these sound new to me. Hopefully at east one of these will resurface.

Old 08-02-2015, 07:53 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,559 Times in 176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazztabago View Post
Recently I was thinking about the first two years of YT. When the site was still pretty primitive. I don't know how long it took for people to figure out how to save videos. But I do remember some great ones that are most likely gone forever.

First off was one in I think maybe Dutch? It was really blurry, shot outside at night. These two drunk girls keep trying to squat down and pee on this drunk guy's leg. He kept trying to move away and then they would chase him. He eventually tired out and one of them got his leg.

Next was a myspace video. A group of Asian American girls in a parking lot at night. Pretty clear video. It's after the club has closed and they are peeing next to some cars. One of them wants to hold it. The other girls are trying to talk her into it. And they are going "c'mon just pop a squat it's easy!" I remember at least one visible stream. The video ends before we find out if she popped a squat or not.

There was another myspace video that was private but had a screen cap and a description. It was like two hot drunk girls piss on passed out dude. Or something similar. I never got to see it.

Then two more YT's. One of them might have been the same private video on myspace. It was two stripperish looking girls and a guy at a party. They find a guy passed out in what looks like a basement or garage. The guy films the two girls pissing on this guy. It was kind of dark, but hot.

The final YT was a similar one. It's a guy and two girls in a bedroom with a passed out guy. One of the girls announces "I'm gonna piss on his head." The guy's heads is really close to the camera which is stationary. So it's not shaky like a lot of YT'S are. The girl pulls down her pants and squats over his head. It's a side view and it's pretty close to the camera. She tries for a long time but can't pee. So the other girl says "here I'll do it!"
She squats over him (again in side view), and pisses a very visible thick stream on his head.

It's a shame we missed them. Does anyone else remember these ? Or any other good ones that got away ?
I've been collecting for a long ass time now, and I can't say all of these sound familiar. However, the one where the girl can't pee on the guys head so the other girl says "Here, I'll do it!" sounds very familiar. I'm not sure if I have it somewhere in my collection, though I can look.

The other one you mentioned right before that one, of the two stripperish looking girls. That one I know I definitely have somewhere. They're in a finished basement, and the guy is laying on the floor passed out. The girl who actually pees on him looks a lot like Tanner Mayes... though, I really can't be sure if it's her or not. It's part of a 4 part series following these two stripper looking girls (I'm going to presume they're amateurs that they presumably just picked up to party with, though I don't know the exact premise of the video.)

The other video that I remember, that I can't find in my collection is of two drunk girls talking about hating their other roommate who is out, then they decide one of them is going to pee on the roommate's pillow. The one girl pulls her pants down, and then backs out quick saying "I don't trust you..." and then she finally decided to trust the girl cause she says she did it. No real evidence of it actually happening (that I can remember.)

I can't, for the life of me, find that video anywhere. I'll post the stripper girls video when I can. I may have to cut the aforementioned scene out of it because of length and file size.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peeper054 For This Useful Post:
aljelone (12-05-2017), bi3bel (08-02-2015), heinzw (08-02-2015), Jyrki (08-10-2015), peemanek (08-02-2015)

Old 08-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,351 Times in 209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeper054 View Post
I've been collecting for a long ass time now, and I can't say all of these sound familiar. However, the one where the girl can't pee on the guys head so the other girl says "Here, I'll do it!" sounds very familiar. I'm not sure if I have it somewhere in my collection, though I can look.

The other one you mentioned right before that one, of the two stripperish looking girls. That one I know I definitely have somewhere. They're in a finished basement, and the guy is laying on the floor passed out. The girl who actually pees on him looks a lot like Tanner Mayes... though, I really can't be sure if it's her or not. It's part of a 4 part series following these two stripper looking girls (I'm going to presume they're amateurs that they presumably just picked up to party with, though I don't know the exact premise of the video.)

The other video that I remember, that I can't find in my collection is of two drunk girls talking about hating their other roommate who is out, then they decide one of them is going to pee on the roommate's pillow. The one girl pulls her pants down, and then backs out quick saying "I don't trust you..." and then she finally decided to trust the girl cause she says she did it. No real evidence of it actually happening (that I can remember.)

I can't, for the life of me, find that video anywhere. I'll post the stripper girls video when I can. I may have to cut the aforementioned scene out of it because of length and file size.
Wow that's cool that you have at least one of them. I would love to see that one again.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,741 Times in 174 Posts

We must find all these videos! these sound awesome.
there was one that takes place at a college party and in about the middle of the video a cheese-y text saying something like 'teleportation outside.' We are no on the outside of this dorm/frat and a girl is pissing out the second story window. The User nonsinned or nosinned had soo many great old youtubes

Old 12-07-2017, 04:37 AM

Way to revive a 2 1/2 year old post guys! SMH
The Following User Says Thank You to stumeister2 For This Useful Post:
nickhl2 (12-07-2017)

Old 12-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,741 Times in 174 Posts

in checking for replies, i noticed how old it was. my bad.
do you have anything that would qualify for what we are searching for here?

Tags
myspace, peeing, pissing, videos, youtube