All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 01-14-2017, 01:57 AM
Gold Member

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randomperson For This Useful Post:
johnnybistouquette (01-16-2017), mousex (01-14-2017), Rondup (01-16-2017), stug2 (01-21-2017)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-15-2017, 01:09 AM

Default Desperate Reporter

Footage from one of today's NFL playoff games, behind the Falcon's owner there's a reporter who is almost certainly desperate. Not a lot of video that I could find but given that the game is roughly three hours in she probably hasn't had a chance to use the bathroom in 4-5 hours. Better yet, given how long they conduct interviews she may have another hour or two until she's able to relieve herself. If anybody has access to additional game or post game footage I'd love to see if somebody can find more of her.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 desperate_reporter.mp4 (12.21 MB, 577 views)
File Type: mp4 desperate_reporter_2.mp4 (3.16 MB, 470 views)

Last edited by Jeff999x; 01-15-2017 at 04:58 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jeff999x For This Useful Post:
anffdraco (01-15-2017), johnnybistouquette (03-12-2017), mikeviewline (01-19-2017), observer (02-16-2019), Pcwp (01-15-2017), trucker9499 (01-15-2017)

Old 01-15-2017, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff999x View Post
Footage from one of today's NFL playoff games, behind the Falcon's owner there's a reporter who is almost certainly desperate. Not a lot of video that I could find but given that the game is roughly three hours in she probably hasn't had a chance to use the bathroom in 4-5 hours. Better yet,given how long they conduct interviews she may have another hour or two until she's able to relieve herself. If anybody has access to additional game or post game footage I'd love to see if somebody can find more of her.
Red mini skirt behind the dudes wife, appears to be brunette but can't really see above her breastline. Does a bit of a jig first shot, second shot legs crossed and has her hand on her thigh. Didn't catch it at first, the owner's wife looked a little desperate I noticed her first.
In the second clip I think her jumping was making it worse, she had her thumb inside her waistband and seemed to freeze in place suddenly like she felt a spasm or dribble. She's blocked pretty good for most of the second clip though.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:58 AM

Default Arrested girl needs to pee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HggP0_QX5S0
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lokomo For This Useful Post:
PissFun (01-19-2017), Rondup (01-24-2017), shredder (01-21-2017), siegala (01-23-2017)

Old 01-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,238 Times in 186 Posts
Default staged desperation

Does anybody know if she has made pee holding videos? It seems she works for different sites.
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Busy-Bathroom
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/v...outdoor-peeing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arnold Kegel For This Useful Post:
johnnybistouquette (03-12-2017), PissFun (01-24-2017), Rondup (01-27-2017)

Old 01-24-2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibarary View Post
This is one of my all time favorite video, I watched it many times, a must have for a desperation fan! Unfortunately my english is not good enough to understand everything she said.
Yeah this is a pretty great near accident. Judging by the bus leak, and the leak you can see traces of on the way into the building, her having an accident was definitely in the cards. If the camera only didn't get handed off to the other girl, she immediately stopped recording

If there are genuine accident videos out there, and I keep hearing there are, but outside of a handful of vine clips (6 seconds is pretty easy to fake or edit) I haven't seen any yet. Heavily censored by hosting sites, naturally--but if some ever found their way here it would be nice

MartinaWatson supposidly had a few before going incognito. They're still hosted at yoursecrettube but after you pay the 10 dollar fee for a video I uploaded here, only then can you access them. Some require additional fees; if anyone paid it would be cool to share here like I did with the one I bought. Hint hint

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 01-24-2017, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancanto99 View Post
Really? I'm from North America, using a north american phone number, and never had any issues with it.
I don't know then if it's my carrier or the area code. I don't do business with major corporations, so my carrier isn't part of the monopoly that is bell / rogers / verizon / att.... most of which are partnered as a greater entity anyway like Fido / Rogers in Canada.
I use textnow, a small ontario based carrier.

Old 01-25-2017, 07:14 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 3,215 Times in 286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anffdraco View Post
Yeah this is a pretty great near accident. Judging by the bus leak, and the leak you can see traces of on the way into the building, her having an accident was definitely in the cards. If the camera only didn't get handed off to the other girl, she immediately stopped recording
I totally agree - the desperate girl on the bus is maybe one of the best unstaged amateur desperation scenes ever recorded. (Thanx once more to Saugruessel!!)
What I dont get, anffdraco - where, or rather when (which exact point of time?) do we get to see signs of her leaking on the bus or on her way to the building? To be honest, I can´t recognise any traces of leakage at all...

Old 01-25-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegala View Post
I totally agree - the desperate girl on the bus is maybe one of the best unstaged amateur desperation scenes ever recorded. (Thanx once more to Saugruessel!!)
What I dont get, anffdraco - where, or rather when (which exact point of time?) do we get to see signs of her leaking on the bus or on her way to the building? To be honest, I can´t recognise any traces of leakage at all...
Just as her friend is preparing to sit on her lap she does a clinched face and a slow what appears to be difficult or somewhat painful, wide legged re-crossing of her legs. Out the right side (camera right, her left) of her jeans at her butt you see her leak, partially down the side of her seat at the thigh as well. You don't see urine, you see the growing wet patch and possibly if you're really observant and not afraid to modify 'advanced' video settings for color, brightness, tint, saturation, gamma, etc (this is key, if you leave standard settings you won't see jack) you can catch a faint stream inside her thigh when the ambient light reflects off the urine just right in freefall.

EDIT: If you ever watch 'desperate near accident' (potentially staged) videos from toilet voyeur, I think they're jav... I don't know all the brands but they're mostly asian and censored which might mean they're real public toilet near accidents featuring leaks, or if you compare to a staged accident showing camera angles, or read enough 'stories' written by women who have actually had public accidents they tried desperately to avoid having, the way they slowly leak over the last minute or two before completely losing control will typically always happen with the same postures because she's doing most of her actions unconsciously: it's a good baseline for what to look for in a potential leaking / accident hunt from genuine voyeur / unstaged desperation.

Anyway enough babbling, heres some content I dug up from a dvd backup and forgot I had
Low def warning, ripped from youtube before camera phones got hd.
Vid 1 staged desperation WMV format

Vid 2 unstaged desperation with accidental wetting and embarassment (Download both parts, then unzip)
Attached Files
File Type: zip staged.zip (4.82 MB, 164 views)
File Type: rar unstaged.part1.rar (34.90 MB, 937 views)
File Type: rar unstaged.part2.rar (7.97 MB, 700 views)

Last edited by anffdraco; 01-25-2017 at 02:56 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anffdraco For This Useful Post:
johnnybistouquette (03-12-2017), saugruessel (01-26-2017), spyrall (02-12-2017), Strr11 (01-30-2017), Tibarary (01-25-2017), trucker9499 (01-25-2017), Wannawatchuwiggle (01-26-2017)

Old 01-31-2017, 07:47 PM

Default Saved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Kegel View Post
Can anyone please post the original video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtWes0PyL4
Any chance you have some of the yoursecrettube content to offer? the stuff that you have to pay for? I remember you on there before getting banned, and the site is still up / hosting the content, it's just all pay now, or you need to buy that one video I uploaded here to get access to some paid some unpaid.

I'm sure SOME of you have paid... gonna make the poor people suffer just cuz you can or is this a community pee-pole actually care about (besides myself)

good video, I wonder if she's a submissive... mmm submissive pee girls are so fine.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Girl holding pee very badly.mp4 (24.31 MB, 951 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anffdraco For This Useful Post:
johnnybistouquette (03-12-2017), lazybear (02-08-2017), stug2 (02-03-2017)

Tags
desperation, real desperation