All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 10-05-2021, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeper2 View Post
The alley was used to defecate due to the lack of public restrooms for all attendees.
Two weeks ago me and my girlfriend went to an outdoor concert, we walked past about forty unoccupied portable toilets both inside and outside the gate as we were leaving at the end of the night. Then as soon as we had broken away from the crowd she peed between two parked cars on the curb. Reaching our car two girls with concert lanyards stepped out from behind the bushes in-front of an apartment building.

My experience going back to my youth when I spent my summers in a beach community with zero public amenities (because they wanted the public to stay the fuck away) and several redneck girlfriends is women who are accustomed to peeing outside won't pee in a portable toilet or outhouse ever.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grover For This Useful Post:
limelight (10-12-2021), TheAMan (10-14-2021), wetnut (10-05-2021)

Old 10-05-2021, 03:44 PM

Thanked 1,131 Times in 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
redneck girlfriends is women who are accustomed to peeing outside won't pee in a portable toilet or outhouse ever.
My first girlfriend in Uni was a country girl - absolutely eye-opening!
The Following User Says Thank You to wetnut For This Useful Post:
limelight (10-12-2021)

Old 10-09-2021, 04:48 PM

Thanked 1,002 Times in 127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisserx View Post
This is the best possible result for two reasons:

1. The women were not fined; although technically illegal, since they were not fined they were not discouraged from urinating in public.
They will continue to do it.

2. "Galician" was found of not doing anything illegal, as the women were urinating in public.
This means there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in public and that they can continue to be videotaped if they pee in public, which they will.

Good news all around.

More peeing women, more videos
Good judge and ruling. While the people filming girls peeing in public can be wrong morally it’s technically not illegal. The girls choose to urinate in public so it’s their fault. Simple don’t want to be filmed urinating do it in proper facility.
The Following User Says Thank You to snitsky999 For This Useful Post:
limelight (10-12-2021)

Old 10-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,166 Times in 97 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeper2 View Post
(...) The events took place in the summer of two years ago during A Maruxaina, a festival that brings together thousands of people in the town of San Cibrao, in the municipality of Cervo, in Lugo (...)
I was always trying to figure out the exact places where these recordings were made, just out of curiosity. Especially GalicianDay03 and GalicianGotta08 are clearly the same river bank, the stone bridge and the bushes look the same. I went through google street view a little, sadly no success so far.

Do you happen to know, or just recognize them because of living nearby?
I would happily open a beer there, just for sentiment, if only given a chance of being anywhere around
The Following User Says Thank You to solo121 For This Useful Post:
limelight (10-12-2021)

Old 10-12-2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo121 View Post
Especially GalicianDay03 and GalicianGotta08 are clearly the same river bank, the stone bridge and the bushes look the same.
This should be the Lunes de Aguas festival in Salamanca.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hbeckert For This Useful Post:
solo121 (10-14-2021), trambone (10-13-2021), Yeery (10-13-2021)

Old 10-12-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo121 View Post
I was always trying to figure out the exact places where these recordings were made, just out of curiosity. Especially GalicianDay03 and GalicianGotta08 are clearly the same river bank, the stone bridge and the bushes look the same. I went through google street view a little, sadly no success so far.

Do you happen to know, or just recognize them because of living nearby?
I would happily open a beer there, just for sentiment, if only given a chance of being anywhere around
3 and 8 are filmed around the Roman bridge in Salamanca, Spain.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rochauthrowaway For This Useful Post:
solo121 (10-14-2021), tonytom46 (04-06-2022), trambone (10-13-2021)

Old 10-12-2021, 07:16 PM

Default Why upset?

Cant understand why these girls get upset

If you watch many of the Galician and Peeing Outdoors videos many girls are peeing in full view of boys and men totally unabashed.

In the Galician 182, 183, 184, 187 and also 194 videos (the location was mentioned in the court case) there are girls peeing near the wall in full view of men and boys standing around and in several cases the girls talk to them as they are peeing (which encourages the boys to look at them). there are several scenes with girls peeing openly right next to boys who are also peeing.

so why complain it is embarrasing?

These are some of my favourite videos featuring girls peeing

Plover
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to plover22 For This Useful Post:
irc_addicts (10-13-2021), trambone (10-13-2021), vpw (10-13-2021), Yeery (10-13-2021)

Old 10-13-2021, 07:11 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 3,307 Times in 290 Posts

I also don’t understand at all why there should be any kind of „criminal activity“ when filming these scenes. All of these girls deliberately decided to pee in full public without the least efforts to get any kind of shelter. Why should anybody be accused of filming what he/she sees in full public? When I walk in a crowded pedestrian zone for example. Is there any law stating which of the things / activities I see there I might film and which not?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siegala For This Useful Post:
irc_addicts (10-13-2021), Lassie1 (11-16-2021), Yeery (10-13-2021)

Old 10-13-2021, 08:28 AM

Let's be honest with each other at least.
It's one thing to watch them pee, it's another thing to publicly spread their nudity, this intimate moment, on the web.
I don't think anyone would like (without prior consent) to see their naked body on the web.
The video of the same girl was not posted on the web while she is shopping ... it's a little different .. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plover22 View Post
Cant understand why these girls get upset

If you watch many of the Galician and Peeing Outdoors videos many girls are peeing in full view of boys and men totally unabashed.

In the Galician 182, 183, 184, 187 and also 194 videos (the location was mentioned in the court case) there are girls peeing near the wall in full view of men and boys standing around and in several cases the girls talk to them as they are peeing (which encourages the boys to look at them). there are several scenes with girls peeing openly right next to boys who are also peeing.

so why complain it is embarrasing?

These are some of my favourite videos featuring girls peeing

Plover
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xyz79 For This Useful Post:
Canetti (10-15-2021), TheAMan (10-14-2021)

Old 10-13-2021, 11:09 PM

Thanked 1,002 Times in 127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegala View Post
I also don’t understand at all why there should be any kind of „criminal activity“ when filming these scenes. All of these girls deliberately decided to pee in full public without the least efforts to get any kind of shelter. Why should anybody be accused of filming what he/she sees in full public? When I walk in a crowded pedestrian zone for example. Is there any law stating which of the things / activities I see there I might film and which not?
Morally filming them peeing and posting it online is wrong but it’s legal. The girls choose to piss wide open in public with little to no shelter. Simple the girls should piss in the proper toilet and they wouldn’t be online or if not in the woods or bushes.
But he has been filming girls peeing in public around 2011 and now it’s bought up in court as a lawsuit?
The Following User Says Thank You to snitsky999 For This Useful Post:
irc_addicts (10-14-2021)