All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 12-01-2015, 06:21 PM

Default Ideas, Questions, Just been thinking.

Hello everyone, I have been a part of this form now for a while and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can set up a website for people to be able to purchase videos, as in they need to make a payment to download videos off of the website, I see websites like that everywhere, and for myself I have probably over 1,000 public peeing videos that's why I'm asking, I have all the peeing outdoors videos, the ones that are from rosklide, octoberfest, beer festival, I have all those videos even the public piss poster videos and I have an account with there new website too that updates daily, if anyone can help me or lemme know what's best to do please let me know, I have my own tumblr that has a lot of my videos and that blog is tumblr famous but I would like to mostly make a site where people have to purchase to download the videos, thank you.

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 12-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 4,451 Times in 344 Posts

You wanna make money with copyrighted materials ? As I guess most of them not even purchased but stolen from any forum ? Keep your hands away, that is my advice
The Following User Says Thank You to saugruessel For This Useful Post:
mgardner (12-07-2015)

Old 12-01-2015, 09:43 PM

Alright, I was just thinking because other sites literally do not have copy writes to there videos, aka like tomvoyeur, thats videos that are uploaded and you have to have a membership to constantly download videos, aka paying, or like yourvoyeurvideos, I used to be apart of that when it was free and people would upload videos and my videos from way back are on there and then they changed everything around and kicked everyone out and I had to make a new account and then you still cant even download or watch videos with a new account because they made everyone have to pay,