All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur Videos hosted on other sites > Peeing girls videos

Old 12-02-2019, 10:20 PM

I've seen it go down myself a couple times now - usually at peak times in the evening when it happens. I'm gonna guess it's a result of me being so new to this style of web design. Basically, the way I wrote it puts the server under a lot of stress - every single page will query the database to find your info if you're logged in, update your last active time... and that's on top of listing videos, adding views/likes/favourites, performing searches, etc etc.

I think the whole thing needs redesigning. But rather than do it all from scratch and have to take the site down yet again, I've decided to just disable signing in/signing up for a few days. You can still watch all the videos in the meantime - it just means likes/favourites/comments will have to wait. On the upside though, it means the server has much less work to do already, and hopefully we shouldn't see any more downtime!

I'm pretty busy these days and it's a big job, but I'll be working on it whenever I can - hopefully it won't take too long. And as soon as that's done, I plan to open up submissions, and start adding all the 'professional' videos from pisshunters, hidden-zone, etc etc.

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 12-11-2019, 01:22 PM

Registrations are back up - I haven't tested everything though, so if there are any bugs, let me know!
siegala (12-12-2019)

Old 12-11-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMarkell View Post
Registrations are back up - I haven't tested everything though, so if there are any bugs, let me know!
I see you like the videos i upload on thisvid.

Old 12-11-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillo View Post
I keep an eye on a few channels on xhamster and thisvid like rfdaw (though he seems to have disappeared), which is where I got most of the "amateur" vids that are up now. I've put them all on generic admin accounts for now, but if you have an account on my site and want them listed on your profile, just leave a comment on whichever ones are yours and I'll transfer em over

And yes, allowing uploads for members is still on my to-do list, but it requires a lot of coding so will be a little while longer
siegala (12-12-2019)

Old 12-12-2019, 01:12 AM

Quote:
I keep an eye on a few channels on xhamster and thisvid like rfdaw (though he seems to have disappeared), which is where I got most of the "amateur" vids that are up now. I've put them all on generic admin accounts for now, but if you have an account on my site and want them listed on your profile, just leave a comment on whichever ones are yours and I'll transfer em over

And yes, allowing uploads for members is still on my to-do list, but it requires a lot of coding so will be a little while longer
How do you even watch my videos? how many secret accounts do you have? all my stuff is set to private, i'm surprised you haven't downloaded the one bout two women peeing on the ocean.

Old 12-12-2019, 02:09 AM

Default hi everyone

Quote:
What's your handle on thisvid? I've got some good vids on there, myself. As to voyomo, I think amassing a collection is cool. convenient

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
Old 12-12-2019, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubberlang View Post
What's your handle on thisvid? I've got some good vids on there, myself. As to voyomo, I think amassing a collection is cool. convenient
https://thisvid.com/members/143263/
poop warning. bunch of people on this forum hate scat so i'm giving the heads up now.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
How do you even watch my videos? how many secret accounts do you have? all my stuff is set to private, i'm surprised you haven't downloaded the one bout two women peeing on the ocean.
Oh, you're that guy

The ocean vid, they seem to be aware of the camera so I wouldn't really call it 'voyeur'. The one from FRWC is *really* good though, and there are a few other good clips from him you might have missed - I'll add them to the 'producers' section eventually

Old 12-12-2019, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Oh, you're that guy

The ocean vid, they seem to be aware of the camera so I wouldn't really call it 'voyeur'. The one from FRWC is *really* good though, and there are a few other good clips from him you might have missed - I'll add them to the 'producers' section eventually
Well, i think iv'e seen them all.. the new influx of amateur voyeur vids from latin american posters is where it's at. Speaking of which i just found the craziest video of all time but i can't upload it to thisvid because it's 'protected' anyone know how to bypass it?

Old 12-12-2019, 09:36 PM

Which site?