All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 05-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 11,320 Times in 758 Posts

Which country is that?

Old 05-06-2016, 06:20 PM

There is this rest stop, not to far from the border and en route to our capital. So it is frequently used by tourists. However, it just consists of a fence, a 60 foot wide strip of grass and a strip to park your car. No facilities at all. I check it out often, as I've had nice sightings here.

The first one was a Polish car. A couple in their fourties came out. The man immediately walked to the fence and peed there. I was obviously only interested in the woman, but she lit a cigarette so my hopes weren't to high. However, suddenly the car door opened and a girl in her early twenties stepped out. But that was not all, she was holding a roll of toilet paper!

Knowing this could only mean one thing, I got out of my car. The strip of grass is a little hilly, just enough to cover up a person squatting against the fence, so I always have some trash and/or make sure I need to pee myself to have a good reason to be near the fence. I carried am empty soda can with me, pretended to take a last sip and threw it in a bin. After that, I walked to the fence to pee myself and I saw that the girl and her (I presume mother) walked towards the fence as well. They didn't at all care about my presence and squatted in my full view. They peed forcefully and I saw everything, including streams. The girl handed her mother some paper, they both wiped and got back in the car.

A few minutes later, another car arrived. The female driver got out, didn't even bother to walk over the hills and peed standing up against a tree in full view of the entire parking lot.

I have more sightings of this rest stop, but will end with another spot. I took my girlfriend to the pub one day. After that, she was hungry because of the alcohol, so we went McDonald's. There, she announced she needed a pee. Unfortunately, at night the restaurant itself is closed and only the McDrive is opened, so I told her that. We had decided to go to a dark parking lot where nobody ever goes after the pub to have a little naughty time in the car (which was a fantasy of hers), so she said she'd just go there in stead.

She was totally embarrassed having to pee in a parking lot, so she urged me to stay in the car (though I've seen her peeing in the toilet loads of times, but that isn't a turn on for me but just something normal). I was to embarrassed and didn't have the guts to admit that she was turning me on massively by peeing outside, so I stayed in the drivers seat. I didn't see anything, but I was turned on just by the thought of her going next to my car. I did check out her puddle and discarded tissue however, which was enough to keep my fantasy going. Our fun in the backseat after her pee was obviously not to be forgotten

Having another pubnight tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to see something more tonight, although she still doesn't know what a turn on peeing outside is for me and I still am a bit embarrassed about it as it's not something really usual, so I'm afraid I'll remain in the drivers seat again...
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to JDG For This Useful Post:
bingoplayer (05-10-2016), boatsman (05-15-2016), geepee (05-19-2016), girlspee (05-07-2016), hbeckert (07-31-2016), heinzw (05-09-2016), Huron (05-08-2016), iamsuspect (05-07-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-09-2016), knarf11 (05-17-2016), observer (05-23-2016), omega55 (05-16-2016), peehunter (05-08-2016), peemanek (05-10-2016), saugruessel (05-06-2016), shredder (05-06-2016), siegala (05-16-2016), solo121 (06-15-2016), squathunter (05-17-2016), verybigone (05-07-2016), vpw (05-07-2016)

Old 05-16-2016, 08:14 PM

Default Saturday night pee

It was around 1 a.m. I was in my car and pulled up to the red light and heard people exchanging words loudly. As I look to my right there is the cutest blonde girl with shoulder length hair she was dressed up all fancy with her heels in one hand and a drink in the other. Probably about 21 her date looked like a prep frat boy looking for daddy's car. Long story short she's beyond drunk yelling "let me pee I gotta pee" He's yelling at her "not here"
Next thing I know she's got her short dress hiked and standing between two parked facing the street with her back to him her knees open and slightly squating peeing. She had that I'm pissed and I'll do what I want look on her face. Something about the street light shined on her stream perfectly it was super sexy but soon horns started honking and I looked up and realized I had missed the light with people mad behind me.
Oh well ..
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amusep For This Useful Post:
girlspee (05-17-2016), hbeckert (07-31-2016), heinzw (05-19-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-17-2016), knarf11 (05-17-2016), observer (05-23-2016), omega55 (05-20-2016), roccolo (05-16-2016), saugruessel (05-17-2016), squathunter (05-17-2016), verybigone (05-17-2016), vpw (05-17-2016)

Old 05-17-2016, 06:43 PM

Smile Pissing on the stairs

Last Saturday I was in Bilbao Basque Country around midnight I was walking up on a famous street with bars in the old town, looking around for some girl releasing... I was on the right side of the road, and looking left I saw a stair climbing up the hill (for those who know Bilbao, the centre is full of stairs climbing the steep hills the city is built on) two nice girls in their 20ies were squatted few steps up pissing, one of them trying to hide behind an electrical box, the other one sitting in the middle of the path. I suddenly crossed the road and started to climb the stairs passing close to them, the girl that was in the middle just moved closer to her friend to let me go through, I could hear the watery sound of pee splashing on the granite steps, and see the first pee flowing downhill. Once at the end of the stair I stopped and turned back on time to see both the nice asses pulled up in the air and girls putting back on pants and trousers... Unfortunately I missed the "hunting phase" following them looking for a safe place but that was nice the same...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to roccolo For This Useful Post:
girlspee (05-18-2016), hbeckert (07-31-2016), heinzw (05-19-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-21-2016), knarf11 (05-30-2016), observer (05-23-2016), omega55 (05-20-2016), saugruessel (05-17-2016), squathunter (05-18-2016), verybigone (05-23-2016), vpw (05-18-2016)

Old 06-12-2016, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDG View Post
There is this rest stop, not to far from the border and en route to our capital. So it is frequently used by tourists. However, it just consists of a fence, a 60 foot wide strip of grass and a strip to park your car. No facilities at all. I check it out often, as I've had nice sightings here.

The first one was a Polish car. A couple in their fourties came out. The man immediately walked to the fence and peed there. I was obviously only interested in the woman, but she lit a cigarette so my hopes weren't to high. However, suddenly the car door opened and a girl in her early twenties stepped out. But that was not all, she was holding a roll of toilet paper!

Knowing this could only mean one thing, I got out of my car. The strip of grass is a little hilly, just enough to cover up a person squatting against the fence, so I always have some trash and/or make sure I need to pee myself to have a good reason to be near the fence. I carried am empty soda can with me, pretended to take a last sip and threw it in a bin. After that, I walked to the fence to pee myself and I saw that the girl and her (I presume mother) walked towards the fence as well. They didn't at all care about my presence and squatted in my full view. They peed forcefully and I saw everything, including streams. The girl handed her mother some paper, they both wiped and got back in the car.

A few minutes later, another car arrived. The female driver got out, didn't even bother to walk over the hills and peed standing up against a tree in full view of the entire parking lot.

I have more sightings of this rest stop, but will end with another spot. I took my girlfriend to the pub one day. After that, she was hungry because of the alcohol, so we went McDonald's. There, she announced she needed a pee. Unfortunately, at night the restaurant itself is closed and only the McDrive is opened, so I told her that. We had decided to go to a dark parking lot where nobody ever goes after the pub to have a little naughty time in the car (which was a fantasy of hers), so she said she'd just go there in stead.

She was totally embarrassed having to pee in a parking lot, so she urged me to stay in the car (though I've seen her peeing in the toilet loads of times, but that isn't a turn on for me but just something normal). I was to embarrassed and didn't have the guts to admit that she was turning me on massively by peeing outside, so I stayed in the drivers seat. I didn't see anything, but I was turned on just by the thought of her going next to my car. I did check out her puddle and discarded tissue however, which was enough to keep my fantasy going. Our fun in the backseat after her pee was obviously not to be forgotten

Having another pubnight tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to see something more tonight, although she still doesn't know what a turn on peeing outside is for me and I still am a bit embarrassed about it as it's not something really usual, so I'm afraid I'll remain in the drivers seat again...
Thanks for sharing interesting experinences, the female driver who peed standing- was she wearing a skirt/dress or pants ? please describe the details

Old 06-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,351 Times in 209 Posts

Saturday night at a small music festival. Several large barns holding different bands and dj's. I was leaving one barn rounding a corner when I saw two pretty 20 somethings, a blonde and a brunette maybe 40 feet in front of me. They were behind the barn I was heading for with their backs up against it. This was a heavily trafficked area, but it was pretty dark out.

I hear the blonde say "screw it I should just pee right here!" The brunette laughs and says "Oh my god you should! Just squat right here!" So I stop in my tracks an do the checking my phone trick. Just then some drunk old hippie gets in front of me babbling on about how people are out to get him. I was trying to get him away from me without attracting attention. I looked past him at the blonde. She was thin with short wavy hair, a tank top and a bright blue, mid thigh length skirt. She squatted down and started pissing happily in the open. I doubt she would have cared if I walked past slowly. But the drunk hippie wouldn't leave me alone. The brunette had long dark brown hair, she was tan, a bit thicker body type, but not fat. She was wearing a black tank top with a long peasant skirt. She watched her friend while commenting "Oh my god I wish I had to pee because I would sooo be peeing with you right now!" The blonde was having fun shaking her ass from side to side while laughing and peeing. Joking about how she's "so ladylike." I wish I could have got a better view. I hope whoever was after that hippie actually got him!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chazztabago For This Useful Post:
fastrunnr (06-16-2016), girlspee (06-14-2016), hbeckert (07-31-2016), heinzw (06-27-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-13-2016), knarf11 (04-07-2020), madalu21 (06-16-2016), njek (06-07-2020), observer (06-17-2016), omega55 (06-14-2016), Speelie (06-15-2016), TheAMan (09-20-2021), verybigone (06-19-2016), vpw (06-14-2016)

Old 06-13-2016, 10:54 PM
Gold Member

About an hour later I was sitting around a bonfire with some people. A popular band started up in a nearby barn so everyone left the fire but me. Less than a minute later this gorgeous girl walks past. I had noticed her earlier. She looked like a model. Tall with very long dark curly hair. She had that fake hippie look. Like a model doing a 60's themed photo shoot. Wearing beads and a long peasant skirt but shaved under the pits and obviously a regular bather. She had a hot mid length tank top that showed off her perfect stomach. She walks past the bonfire in front of me and over to the treeline. She turns around to face me and backs her ass up to the woods.I couldn't get closer without her noticing me. She raises her long skirt and starts to squat. Then all this smoke starts widening from the bonfire and I lose sight of her. It dies down just in time for me to see her stand up and straighten her skirt. That was one of the hottest things I ever missed. Ouch!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chazztabago For This Useful Post:
girlspee (06-14-2016), hbeckert (07-31-2016), heinzw (06-27-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (06-13-2016), knarf11 (04-07-2020), madalu21 (06-16-2016), observer (06-17-2016), omega55 (06-14-2016), roctaz (06-14-2016), Speelie (06-15-2016), stug2 (06-18-2016), vpw (06-14-2016)

Old 07-30-2016, 08:30 PM

Default At concert

About 3 weeks ago i was at a hip hop music concert outside. it was super crowded.The way it was set up was that people was standing on metal bleachers and it would be a space about a foot long and anther set and bleacher people was standing on, and that pattern kept going . it was so crowded i squeezed in, i was standing on the ground behind of some people on the bleachers. i was with this girl i brought with me and this slender white girl next to my girl drinking a beer says "yeah i gotta pee i will probably pee right there and she point next to me or right there and she pointed in front of me. She told my girl doing that is better than going through all those people to find a bathroom. Then she said ill do it when the concert start.So i started getting excited soon as i heard that. so about 5 mins later the concert started and i saw her talking to her friend and pointing and i knew she was getting ready to pee. So she ended squatting down and peeing right in front of me but some people were standing on bleachers watching the show , so i couldnt see well. All i managed to see was her ass when she pulled her pants up. I couldnt believe she literally pissed in front of 3 young guys standing on the bleachers.Man i wish i was them, they got the best veiw.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to only1jamesp For This Useful Post:
girlspee (08-01-2016), hbeckert (07-31-2016), heinzw (08-02-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (07-31-2016), knarf11 (04-07-2020), njek (06-07-2020), omega55 (08-01-2016), shredder (07-31-2016), TheAMan (09-20-2021), vpw (08-01-2016)

Old 08-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Gold Member

I have never.

Old 08-07-2016, 03:27 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson View Post
I have never.

Why? Do you live someplace without concerts or alcohol? Are you elderly? Or handicapped in a way that prevents this?

Tags
outdoor, pee stories, peeing, stories