All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 07-05-2022, 12:45 PM

Default Masturbation trip to outside (+ peeing)

I hope this is a good section to post about my kinky plans for tonight (and maybe for future trips).

So, what I'm planning to do is to drink a lots of liquid before heading out for a masturbation trip, and also drink during the trip as well, to keep my bladder filling up frequently. When I'm on the trip, I'll just find secluded places to relief my bladder and pee on myself while jerking off. The trip could take 2-3 hours or more. I'll use a bicycle to go around from place to place quickly. My plan:

At home:

- Around 8.45 p.m. I'll start by drinking pure water (max 3 liters, depending on how fast I consume it safely). I also don't want to have my first pee break at home, to "waste" it so soon

During the trip:

- Hoping to start the trip around 10.00 p.m.
- Take a 1,5 liter bottle with water with me (it's mixed with a powerful electrolyte powder)
- Take another 1,5 liter bottle with mineral water (semi-electrolyted)

I picked this day, because it's not too hot outside today. Actually quite semi-chill (18-15 degrees celsius), to avoid sweating. I also drink my liquids around room temperature. Too cold could get me cold, or to freeze my brains, haha.

So, a total of 6 liters of liquid, where the half of it has electrolytes, to avoid water intoxication. I used to have symptoms for mild water poisoning after a total of 4,5 liters of pure water for the whole trip (1,5L + 1,5L + 1,5L bottles) back in 2020 when I tried this the first time. I wondered why I couldn't pee much and why I felt so bloated even though I drank a lot, so the trip was a failure. I realized that my electrolyte balance was off (either I had a mild hyponatremia or hypokalemia). I felt a mild swelling on my head and I was nauseous. So, my advice is to never drink only water. Get a good electrolyte balance when doing stuff like this.

Anyway, I hope this is going to work this time. Especially I hope that the electrolyte powder is doing the magic of making me pee A LOT, working as a diuretic, I guess.

P.S. The only little downside is to develop a possible diarrhea after consuming that much liquid, so I'll probably take a roll of toilet paper with me, just in case.

What do you think, a solid plan for peeing fun outside?

Last edited by FourtyNights; 07-05-2022 at 01:00 PM.