All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 12-11-2016, 05:06 PM

Default At a castle

Some years ago me and my girlfriend were walking around on top of castle walls, looking out at the scenic views, and down into the castle grounds at all the now roofless buildings.
When I noticed a female walk away from a group and enter a building right below us, as I watch her she moved away from the doorway and with her back to us she dropped her trousers and knickers and went into a squat and had a piss, once she had stopped pissing she stood up and bend over to her handbag giving me a good clear view of her large bum, as she got a tissue and wiped herself, tossing the tissue into the corner of the building she pulled her things back up and walked out and back to her group.
We continued our walk around the walls and into the castle keep.
As we climbed the stairs up level to level we looked into all the rooms, we saw in one small room the 'guardrob' ( the castle toilet which was a shoot out through the wall into the river below) now with a iron grating over it to stop people falling into it. ( it would have had a wooden seat). We continued all the way to the top of the keep were we could see for miles.
After a short rest as we were about to go back down my girlfriend said that when we get to the bottom she must go to find the public loos. I said why waste time why not use the guardrob on the way down as there was no-one about.
So when we came to the little room with the guardrob my girlfriend jumped up onto the grating and with her back to the wall dropped her jeans and knickers to her knees, her pussy now at my face height, and squatted down and pissed like for ever down the grate, on standing back up she said that she did not have anything to wipe with so to be helpful I took out my hanky and to be more helpful parted her lips and gave her a good wipe, she pushed me away saying that is it, and pulled her knickers and jeans back up.
I said that I to needed a pee, but when I got my thing out it was pointing up and she offered to hold it down for me as I had helped her, this she did but it seemed like hours before I started to pee and then it would not go down the grate, with a step backwards we got most of my piss to go down, after a good shake ( a long shake and the use of my hanky to clean up).
We left the keep and the castle to walk along the river path under the guardrob outlet, looking up to see if any of our piss had made it to the out side and down the walls, but could not see any, it may have been because of the hot sun on the wall drying it up before we got to look.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), geepee (01-02-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), laule51 (01-02-2017), observer (12-24-2016), Ocelot (01-07-2017), peehunter (12-24-2016), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017), stug2 (12-11-2016), watchr12 (12-13-2016)

Old 12-18-2016, 05:54 PM

Default Weed clearing

The church that I went too had to have a new boiler fitted, the boiler house was accessed by a side gate at one end of the building and a path between the church and a tall boundary wall to a small square yard with the boiler house in it, this path was about two feet wide for most of its length and over grown with weeds and ivy, so me and my girlfriend were asked if we could clear it, so one Saturday this we did.
We started early in the morning and after about three hours I went to the corner across from the boiler house and peed on the wall. After we had had our lunch snack and drink, my girlfriend also peed in that corner. (nothing special about that)
As the day went on we built a bonfire in that corner and lit it, we finished the clearing by late afternoon but had to stay to burn all the rubbish, as the time went to early evening we drank a six pack of lager.
Around eight o'clock the fire was dying down and was mostly glowing ash, I said I think we can leave it now but before we do I need a pee, so I walked over to the ashes and peed on them.
My girlfriend said she to needed a pee and would like to try and pee on the last of the ashes but did not want to burn her bum. So I got her to stand facing the ashes, drop her jeans and knickers to her knees, stand with her feet as wide as she could, I knelt behind her and pulled the crotch of her things back through her legs out of the firing line and told her to lean back with her hips up and hold her pussy open and let rip.
This she did, from my view though her legs from behind I could see her jet of pee leave her pussy and hit the ashes, as her stream slowed the last drops dipped down and just mist her knickers and jeans, she asked if I had anything to wipe with, with that I put my hand though her legs and wiped her pussy with the back of it. She then pulled up her knicker and jeans and we went home.
I think I had a great view of her bum and pussy but I would of liked to have watched from the front as well.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), Elitegoldwalrus (12-23-2016), geepee (01-02-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), laule51 (01-02-2017), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-24-2016), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017)

Old 01-01-2017, 03:06 PM

Default Funny places me and my girlfriend have peed.

During the summer holidays from our secondary schools a gang of 3 girls and 5 boys, used to hang out in a den we had built in a hollow on the side of a hill. The hollow was hidden by thick bushes on all sides with a small gape on the higher side to get down and into it.
We had pushed an old waste pipe out through the lower side bushes, for the lads to pee into, and a gallon paint can as a piss pot for the females.
My girlfriend never used the piss can but she did watch all us lads peeing into the pipe, I never saw any of the other girls use the piss can but one day when me and my girlfriend turned up, I was told to look into the can only to see it was about 1/4 full, I was told I had just misted the two girls peeing into it.
The only time my girlfriend had peed in the den was at the end of the holiday and she just dropped her jeans and knickers and with her back to me squatted low to the ground and peed, and quickly stand back up with her knickers and jeans back into place. So I did not even see her bum.

After a few years our gang was down to just my girlfriend and just 3 of us lads, and when we went to our den one summer it was all dug out and roads were being built, so the 4 of use just went and had a game of hide and seek. Me and my girlfriend went off to hide, we both climbed down into a new drainage inspection chamber. it was able 6ft round and about 8ft deep with a channel running through the middle.
After a time we still had not been found and we both needed a pee so I knelt and peed into the channel and watched it run out of the chamber at the lower end. My girlfriend was next she dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over the channel with her back to me, I could only see her pee running along and out of the clamber, as soon as she was done up came her knickers and jeans. She said that we must move out of this chamber as she did not want the others to find us there with the piss marks in the channel, so we moved and got found soon after in our new hiding place.

As the summer holiday went on homes started to be built and so we started to hide in them. While me and my girlfriend were climbing around the brick work I stood inside one of the homes fireplaces and had a pee. Later we were higher up on a building when my girlfriend needed a pee and wanted to climb down and find somewhere. I saw that on one of the homes the chimney stack was still below roof level and that you could easy sit on it, so I got her to pee down it. Facing me she stood with her back to the chimney pot lowered her jeans and knickers and sat on it and peed, soon she was done she was standing back up with her knickers and jeans back in place, ( I still did not see any of her bits, and do not know how she is so quick that in one move she can stand and have her knickers and jeans up, and I have been with her both indoors using a toilet and out doors peeing in the open.)
Later we were telling the other two lads about her peeing and they went back with use both to see the chimney pot, and they both did something that was stinky down it with her watching.

That was the last summer holiday we were all together as the following year I had a full time job, and the other 2 lads and my girlfriend had all gone away to university. (I was the only one of us to have a job (for over 37 years) as the others even with university papers they could not get work )
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), Elitegoldwalrus (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), laule51 (01-02-2017), observer (03-13-2017), peehunter (01-10-2017), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017)

Old 01-08-2017, 05:53 PM

Default Camping with my girlfriend

The first time that I went camping was just over forty years ago, a group of us were to go camping on the moors, myself, my girlfriend and three or four other lads with there girlfriends. We went up onto the moors on foot with our ex-army tent and all the heavier things like the Primus stove and its fuel oil. We found a spot we all liked and stuffed our gear into the bushes over night to return the next day with our food and bedding.
The next day me and my girlfriend went to the meeting spot, after a hour of waiting we walked onto the camping spot. We got busy putting the tent up, still waiting for the others to arrive. (this was years before cell phones and not every on even had land lines.)
Time went on and we had some food and drink, as day turned to night we got into our sleeping bags and tried to get to sleep. At sometime in the night I needed a pee and as it was so cold and damp outside I peed into one of our empty glass lemonade bottles, we had picked a spot in the bushes to use as a toilet but that was in the day light, it was now pitch black and we only had a small touch, the sound of me peeing awoke my girlfriend and we both said about the cold, and so after I had peed we pushed one sleeping bag into the other.
At this point she to needed to pee, I had got into the bags and she too did not want to go out into the dark, I said just pee in the corner to the tent as our ground sheet was only under the sleeping bag area, she said what if the other's came in the morning they would see the wet spot and know she had done it, she then saw the bottle that I had used and said if only she could use that, I said there is the funnel I used to fill the stove with oil.
So with me laying on my side facing her and holding the torch, she pulled her knickers down to her feet, then kneeling with she knees wide apart and her back up straight, and with the funnel in the bottle standing on the ground below her pussy, all in the beam of the light she started to pee as I watched the bottle to see the pee level, I was also having a good look at her bush and pussy, the bottle was filling fast all her piss on top of mine, but she dribbled to a stop just as the bottle became full, she screwed the top onto the bottle and placed it with the funnel by the stove out of the way, and bent over and pulled up her knickers giving me a greater view of her pussy and her nice bum.
She then crawled into the sleeping bag with me, her feet were like ice. As I was laying on my side she laid on her side with her back to me, as she snuggled her bum into my crotch she said you liked that didn't you, I said how did you know that and we laughed and went back to sleep.
In the morning we waited but the others still did not arrive so we packed our things and walked home. When we did see our other friends they said that they had got the use of a caravan down in Cornwall and so had gone to it by bus. I said well if you want your tent it is were we left it. I wonder if it is still there 40+years on.

Another time that we went camping, we borrowed a caravan at a coastal campsite off a friend. This caravan was lit by gas lights from bottles stored outside at the back end of the caravan, there was no water you had to go to a standpipe along the row, and no toilet, but there was a small sink to wash cups etc., this sink was about 10 inch across and the waste piped outside to a soak-away not to a drain.
Over the weekend we sat or walked on the beach, and in the evenings went to the campsite clubhouse for a meal and a drink, one evening there was a sing-along.
The toilets were beside the clubhouse and this was about 4 rows down from our row and our caravan was about two thirds from that end of the row, so as we left the club we both went to the loos. But on this night we had drunk more then the night before. As we walked (staggered) back to our caravan we had seen one or two males peeing on there gas bottles on the row below ours, and so on to bed we went.
I awoke at about three and got out of the bed to go for a pee, I opened the door to go to our gas bottle but it was pitch black and pissing with rain, so I closed the door and turned and peed into the little sink, (the relief) as I returned to bed I woke-up my girlfriend who asked about the weather so that she could walk to the loos for a pee, I said it was pissing down and that I had just peed into the sink.
So we both got out of the bed, (the bed was across the back of the caravan so she would have had to climb over me) now this sink was opposite the caravan door and by a window with a blind that was closed, as there was no water supply there were no tapes on the sink, so she removed her knickers and with my help sat up on the sink and wriggled back so that her pussy was over the sink bowl. With her legs open and her hairy pussy on show she started to pee, a strong clear hissy piss that seemed to go on and on, as I watched I said good job that I had pissed before you as I would not be able to pee into that bowl now, after she was done she wiped with her knickers and jumped down and ran to the bed, I throw some water down the sink and also ran to the bed. I did not get any more sleep that night.
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (03-13-2017), Peebody (01-15-2017), peehunter (01-10-2017), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017), stug2 (01-12-2017)

Old 01-21-2017, 01:06 PM

Default My one and only golden shower

A long time ago when I was younger I had a bet with my girlfriend about something, the looser had to pay a forfeit, my girlfriends forfeit was to let me have bum sex, ( up to then she would not let me have penetrating sex with her but we did other things), my forfeit was to let her pee on me, ( I think that I was a winner both ways). Anyway she won.
One warm sunny afternoon (yes we do get then every year or so.) we were sitting watching TV and she had had about 4 cans of larger, when I said when are you going to claim your forfeit from our bet the other week, to my surprise she said how about now.
So we went out to the garage, I swept a patch on the floor and removed all my clothes but not my shoes and socks and laid down, she removed her shoes, socks, jeans and knickers, and stood above me at my waist, my thing was already going hard as she started to pee, but her pee just splashed about so she used both hands to hold her lips open and now her pee came out into a clean straight stream right onto my thing, my thing was stiffer then I could ever remember, what with the sight of her from that angle and the heat of her hot piss hitting it.
When she was done she grabbed the workshop towel and whipped her legs and pussy, I stood up and asked her what she was going to do about this as I pointed to my very hard thing, she said that she was not going to touch that as it was all wet with piss, so as she bent to whip her feet I put my left hand up between her legs from behind to play with her and jerked myself with my right hand about two pulls before I shot my load the length of the garage (well about 4 ft anyway).
I then took the garden hose and washed myself down and the garage floor, by then she was dressed and had gone back to the TV and another can of larger.
She never talked about it or did it again. (well not for me anyway)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), JSpeed (03-13-2017), observer (03-13-2017), peehunter (02-03-2017), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017)

Old 02-05-2017, 06:18 PM

Default Playing tennis with my girlfriend

Some years ago we used to play tennis (well I tried and hit the ball back) in a local park. The park had two courts, one was clay and the other was grass (but it was made into a putting green) the courts were in the back corner of the park, with the park keepers hut and toilets on one side, with trees at the back and the park wall on the other side.
As we used it in the summer evenings it was free, as at 4pm the park keeper would lock the toilets and chain up the swings and other play equipment and go home. My girlfriend would where one of those short white skirts with white knickers under it and a white top. We would play and then go to the water fountain for a drink to cool down and then play some more if no-one was waiting to play.
After a time we sometimes needed to pee, if we had no-one near to see I would pee out through the back fence into the trees, and my girlfriend would sit on the bench along the side of the court, pull her skirt up out of the way and her knickers to one side and pee down through the planks of the bench, I liked to watch this.
But if people were about us or someone was waiting to play we would leave the court and walk to a old cast iron sheltered park bench, this shelter had side walls to keep the wind out and so she would squat and pull her knickers to the side and pee there, I would then pee in the same corner onto her pee puddle.
After that we would walk back home.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), JSpeed (03-13-2017), observer (03-13-2017), peehunter (02-12-2017)

Old 03-05-2017, 05:17 PM

Default Gents cast iron urinal

I was at a brewery museum a few week ago and after the tour had a visit to the tap room. Later as I walked around the vehicles in the brewery yard I needed a pee, I saw there was a cast iron gents urinal ( cast in Glasgow) in the yard with a sign and arrow pointing to in saying GENTS. So I walked over to it and went in the entrance on turning to my left I was glad to see the urinal was not just for show, so I turned left and stood at the mid point of the urinal wall, the flush pipe was flushing down this wall into the channel along the bottom of the wall, the drain was at this mid point, I started to have my pee.
Someone came in on my left, they walked right up to me and suddenly in a high pitched voice said sorry, I turned to look and it was a female in her mid twenty's, she stood there repeating sorry a few times then turned and walked out.
I finished my pee and also walked out. I walked around the yard keeping an eye on her as she walked around the yard. I was watching to see if she was going to go back into the gents as I had not seen any ladies loos about. If she had I would have followed her so that I could catch her using it, and would just stand there saying sorry. Well fares fare.

This reminds me of my girlfriend. she too had to use a cast iron urinal once because she was about to burst. We had been walking around by the Torpoint ferry and there was only a gents urinal there on a patch of grass by one of the HM Dockyard gates.
We both went in and as I was there I also peed. on the urinal wall as she dropped her jeans and knickers and peed on the ground just by my feet, when she stood up to pull her knickers and jeans up, I was standing up too, she saw that and said did you like that and I said yes.
We both left the urinal and as we walked and talked about it I said how about if we both use as many of these urinals as we could find, she agreed and so over the next few weeks around Plymouth she and me used about seven.
There is only one left now and that one is gated and is only for show, the council have removed all the rest, (and closed most of the ladies and gents as well)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), Elitegoldwalrus (03-06-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), JSpeed (03-13-2017), lionel48 (03-07-2017), observer (03-13-2017), peehunter (03-09-2017), stug2 (03-05-2017)

Old 03-12-2017, 06:54 PM

Default Peeing in my car.

In one of my jobs I did a lot of driving in my car from place to place and so at times needed to pee, but I could not always find somewhere to pee unseen or if it was raining. I was in my workshop one-day when I found a large plastic syringe with a long clear plastic tube, the syringe was just the right size to put my thing into when the plunger was removed and the tube was about 1/4 in wide, I cut the top and plunger off and put some rubber tape around the cut hedge to soften the opening, I tried it out in the toilet to see if it would work, there was a funny feeling as the pee drained out the tube pulling air in past my thing. In the car between the seats was a square bin, at the bottom under the carpet I found a rubber bung, I pulled the bung out and was able to pass the tube out and so under the car. So from then on I could pee in the car anywhere. I did tell my girlfriend about this new addition to my car and she said that's right think of yourself.
One day as we were coming home from a day at a Cornish beach and were sitting in the ferry queue back into Devon, (this was before the Tamar bridge was built) I needed a pee so I got the tube and pulled out my thing and peed out onto the road, ( my girlfriend had seen me use it a number of times ). As we moved one car a day, she said seeing me pee made her want to go but said she would hold it, just then we saw the car in-front of us have some funny movment in the passenger seat and a few seconds later a small plastic sand castle bucket was poured out of the car window onto the road. That was the last straw and now my girlfriend was about to piss her knickers.
As luck would have it today she had on a light summer dress and only knickers under it, so as I put the tube in the hole of the car floor she pulled her knickers down and off, she then parted her pussy lips so that we could both see her pee hole, and placed the open end of my car pee tube over it and slowly she started her pee to see if it would work, and it did and so she let go, the look on her face was of relief. As she was peeing the cars started to move and as I looked at her peeing and then in the mirror to see my puddle and then her trail of pee behind our car I nearly hit the back of the car in front, and braked hard and this made her move the tube but just a little pee went onto the seat, she was able to stop and repositioned the tube to finish her pee.
Using her knickers to wipe with she was done. And soon we were on the ferry at this point she told me to keep my hands on the wheel and not to try anything. I was having trouble keeping my third leg off the wheel.

My girlfriend did use my in-car pee tube once more and that was when we where out for a day on the moors and it came pissing down with rain and we sat it out (hoped to see it stop but it did not) and she was busting to go this time, she was in jeans and knickers and I had to help her pull them down, as she held open her lips, I held the tube to her pee hole, then to tickle her I moved it just a little to let it suck air in, she liked the funny feeling but what came after that is not for here.
Anomalus (03-12-2017), boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), JSpeed (03-13-2017), observer (03-13-2017), peehunter (03-15-2017), stug2 (03-14-2017)

Old 03-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,139 Times in 177 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blob58 View Post
In one of my jobs I did a lot of driving in my car from place to place and so at times needed to pee, but I could not always find somewhere to pee unseen or if it was raining. I was in my workshop one-day when I found a large plastic syringe with a long clear plastic tube, the syringe was just the right size to put my thing into when the plunger was removed and the tube was about 1/4 in wide, I cut the top and plunger off and put some rubber tape around the cut hedge to soften the opening, I tried it out in the toilet to see if it would work, there was a funny feeling as the pee drained out the tube pulling air in past my thing. In the car between the seats was a square bin, at the bottom under the carpet I found a rubber bung, I pulled the bung out and was able to pass the tube out and so under the car. So from then on I could pee in the car anywhere. I did tell my girlfriend about this new addition to my car and she said that's right think of yourself.
One day as we were coming home from a day at a Cornish beach and were sitting in the ferry queue back into Devon, (this was before the Tamar bridge was built) I needed a pee so I got the tube and pulled out my thing and peed out onto the road, ( my girlfriend had seen me use it a number of times ). As we moved one car a day, she said seeing me pee made her want to go but said she would hold it, just then we saw the car in-front of us have some funny movment in the passenger seat and a few seconds later a small plastic sand castle bucket was poured out of the car window onto the road. That was the last straw and now my girlfriend was about to piss her knickers.
As luck would have it today she had on a light summer dress and only knickers under it, so as I put the tube in the hole of the car floor she pulled her knickers down and off, she then parted her pussy lips so that we could both see her pee hole, and placed the open end of my car pee tube over it and slowly she started her pee to see if it would work, and it did and so she let go, the look on her face was of relief. As she was peeing the cars started to move and as I looked at her peeing and then in the mirror to see my puddle and then her trail of pee behind our car I nearly hit the back of the car in front, and braked hard and this made her move the tube but just a little pee went onto the seat, she was able to stop and repositioned the tube to finish her pee.
Using her knickers to wipe with she was done. And soon we were on the ferry at this point she told me to keep my hands on the wheel and not to try anything. I was having trouble keeping my third leg off the wheel.

My girlfriend did use my in-car pee tube once more and that was when we where out for a day on the moors and it came pissing down with rain and we sat it out (hoped to see it stop but it did not) and she was busting to go this time, she was in jeans and knickers and I had to help her pull them down, as she held open her lips, I held the tube to her pee hole, then to tickle her I moved it just a little to let it suck air in, she liked the funny feeling but what came after that is not for here.
Hi! Do you have some photos of your invention? Please add !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anomalus For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), observer (03-13-2017)

Old 03-19-2017, 04:52 PM

Default Trip to Bournemouth

My girlfriend and I where invited to one of her friends wedding in Bournemouth, (see:- At the Beach Hut). On route we had to drop my mother off at her younger brothers in Bath. We left home at about 1pm to go to Bath, and we arrived at about 5pm, after saying hello to all the family and having a cooked meal we did not leave until about 7:30pm. We had booked a small hotel about half way between Bath and Bournemouth for the night so that we could sleep and change into our best for the wedding at 10am at a church in Bournemouth. ( my mother asked if we had booked two rooms ?, I say yes {one at the hotel and one in Bournemouth Hee! Hee! }).
We where held up in traffic and when we got to the hotel for the night at just after 9pm the room was gone. So we drove on to Bournemouth. After an hour we decided to find a lay-by for the night, (the car needed fuel and all the petrol stations we pasted were closed for the night), after what seemed like miles we found a lay-by and pulled in.
It was dark and no traffic passing so my girlfriend jumped out to have a piss, with the car door open she stood facing to the front of the car and dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted with her back just pasted the rear door jam so all I could see was her knees and in the light from the interior light and her piss stream, her stream jetted like as if she was pushing to get it out as it went up and down, went her stream stopped she bounced up and down for a long time before standing and turning into the car and look in the glove box for a small box of tissues that I had there, she grabbed two or three and standing up straight wiped her pussy and the her bum before placing the tissues on the ground, all the time I had a nice view of her pussy, (in those days she only used my hair clippers and a comb to trim her hair not to shave it off, once dry she pulled up her things and tipping her car seat back down got back into the car and we tried to get to sleep.
It was still dark when I awoke and as I did not want to get out into the cold and dark or to wake her I used my pee tube to pee in the car. ( see:- Peeing in my car)
Later when I awoke again it was light but misty, my girlfriend was the first to open the car door, to get out and this time with her back to me dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted with her bum to me and peed, before standing and wiping with one tissue that she placed on the ground, bending over and pulling up her knickers and jeans. Then jumping back in the car and closing the door.
We sat there for a time, (I had a morning hard-on) soon I got out of the car and walked around to her side to pee into the hedge. At this point I had two surprises. One this was not a lay-by but the entrance to a nice looking graveyard. The second was that she had not just peed the night before but had also had a poo, just by the rear car door. (This is the only time she had poo-ed outdoors in the hole of the 25 years I was with her)
Soon that I was done peeing we continued on to Bournemouth, stopping only once at another lay-by to change and pee, this one was a very quick squat but she had taken her jeans off to change before she peed.
Have you ever tried to change your trousers in the driving seat when you have three legs to deal with.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (05-22-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-02-2017), peehunter (03-20-2017), stug2 (03-21-2017)

Tags
pee stories, stories